Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I discoverd for myself ACR 3 month ago... I really like this room although there are not too many player ... Now I'm waiting for the begining of OSS, MOSS & BOSS Series. I understand that ACR is more integrated for american poker players that's why they made such kind of shedule that is not comfortable personally for me (i live in Ukraine). The tournaments that I'd like to play start at 10 pm (in my country) or 2am (at night) & they have 5 hours of late registration...
Is it possible that next time you will make 4-5 tournaments that will be convenient for players from Europe to play?.. since this time the schedule is mostly not suitable for the average player from Europe.

Thank you for your preference! I sent your feedback to the department in charge so they can take this into consideration. If you need help or have any other comments, please let me know.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your preference! I sent your feedback to the department in charge so they can take this into consideration. If you need help or have any other comments, please let me know.

Thanx ! Appreciate your concern!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Hello ACR Rep.

Are there any reload bonus codes available at this time?

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello ACR Rep . I can't open the lobby on my cell phone .Help please .

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Play mobile phone tournament . There are no tournaments ?

T

ThatGuyTim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When?

When will you be adding long tournament to your mobile software??

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The #OSSCub3d is off to a GRRREAT start with player kellogg_ in 2nd place on the MOSS leaderboard.

The top-3 finishers win a $2,650 seat in our $5 Million GTD Venom. It’s great to know you guys @KelloggsUS play poker 😊 #TuesdayMotivation#poker

Check the leaderboard here

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I got 3 KO in the hyper Turbo KO but they were split pots...why did I not get my share of the KOs but only got 1 bounty?

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a question and it may have already been answered. Why not shorten the amount of people that have to be registered for the freerolls? and then Short the Late Reg time. This would kill (maybe) a lot of the Late Reg Suicide bombers and also in the end make them a tad bit more valuable to regular players instead of spending 4 hours to make potentially 2.50 it'll be 2 or such. I enjoy the freerolls even though my Aces get smashed Always in them. Just a little thought of the day

Strictly Talking $10 ones. Not the Venom or BOSS

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Downloaded room, set, registration is not available.

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Official ACR Thread

Having trouble getting ACR to open it says updating goes real fast and then drops off

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep.

Are there any reload bonus codes available at this time?

Hi. We will be releasing a promo code soon.Stay tuned so you don't miss it out!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep . I can't open the lobby on my cell phone .Help please .

Play mobile phone tournament . There are no tournaments ?

Hi. Are you still having issues with our mobile version? Let me know so I can assist you with it.

And unfortunately, the mobile version is just for jackpots and sit n go's at the moment. It doesn't offer tournaments.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will you be adding long tournament to your mobile software??

Hello.The team in charge is still working in the new version. However, I sent your feedback to them. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's a question and it may have already been answered. Why not shorten the amount of people that have to be registered for the freerolls? and then Short the Late Reg time. This would kill (maybe) a lot of the Late Reg Suicide bombers and also in the end make them a tad bit more valuable to regular players instead of spending 4 hours to make potentially 2.50 it'll be 2 or such. I enjoy the freerolls even though my Aces get smashed Always in them. Just a little thought of the day

Strictly Talking $10 ones. Not the Venom or BOSS

Hey, I just sent your suggestion to our Tournaments Team so they can consider it. Please let me know if you have any other question or concern so I can help you out.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hi. Are you still having issues with our mobile version? Let me know so I can assist you with it.

And unfortunately, the mobile version is just for jackpots and sit n go's at the moment. It doesn't offer tournaments.
Yes, the mobile version is all right . It is a pity that there are no tournaments .

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Downloaded room, set, registration is not available.

Hello. Could you give me more details so I can better assist you with the matter. Do you get any error message?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having trouble getting ACR to open it says updating goes real fast and then drops off

Hi. Can you please give me more specific details. What's the OS (operating system) you have? Do you get any error message?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey I got 3 KO in the hyper Turbo KO but they were split pots...why did I not get my share of the KOs but only got 1 bounty?

Hello. Do you have the tournament ID or hand number?, so I can better assist you with this.

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know if this EmailI got from the security team is valid .. I have never received an email when I downloaded ACR. It wasn’t working right so I redownloaded it and Got an email saying I had to enter this security code because I was using a different device. Which in all actuality it is the same device I’ve been using lately for months . I’m wondering if this is a hack I couldn’t log in it until I put the code sent to me in my email and then it logged me in.

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Can you please give me more specific details. What's the OS (operating system) you have? Do you get any error message?

I wasn’t getting an error message but I finally did get it to re-download it acted like it was starting up but then it kept saying error cannot write that I finally got it downloaded that I have posted another question below about what happened after I downloaded it

G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOVE ACR

Ive been playing ACR for about 3 weeks now relatively newly back to poker haven't played in about 8-10 years. This platform seems to play well and there are lots of free and low buy-in tournaments to help build your bankroll

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know if this EmailI got from the security team is valid .. I have never received an email when I downloaded ACR. It wasn’t working right so I redownloaded it and Got an email saying I had to enter this security code because I was using a different device. Which in all actuality it is the same device I’ve been using lately for months . I’m wondering if this is a hack I couldn’t log in it until I put the code sent to me in my email and then it logged me in.

I wasn’t getting an error message but I finally did get it to re-download it acted like it was starting up but then it kept saying error cannot write that I finally got it downloaded that I have posted another question below about what happened after I downloaded it

Very happy to hear you are able to log in now. In regards the email you got, it's a new security measure the Team has just implemented to ensure your account is well protected. Therefore, there's nothing to worry about. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive been playing ACR for about 3 weeks now relatively newly back to poker haven't played in about 8-10 years. This platform seems to play well and there are lots of free and low buy-in tournaments to help build your bankroll

Hi GoSplat678. I'm more than pleased to hear you enjoy the site and its features. If you have any question or concern, just let me know so I can take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.