Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another Question that I'm not sure has been asked , but this is for tourneys of any sort. There Should be a way Inactives get folded when they have less than the BB. Example. Was just in the Daily freerolls and this player was inactive from the start of the tourney and made it to the top 100 just inactive....he was BB all in......Someone called , He won the hand with 8-3 os. Now him winning 8-3 isn't the point but him winning another 6 times like that without actually being at the table was really annoying at any Live tourney the hands are folded automatically if you're not "seated" which is the same way I feel about how the Inactives are..They are not seated so technically their hand should be dead period.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to note that I made my first deposit on ACR using cryptocurrency a few days ago. Prior to that I mostly played betonline. I am a bit disappointed with how long it takes to unlock the match. You get 60 days to unlock your match amount or it is forfeit, and it unlock at a rate of 27.5 award points unlocks $1. You earn award points at 5 award point per $1 of rake. I deposited $200, so technically I have $400 of bonus available. I'll be lucky if I unlock $50 of it before it expires...most likely I'll get $25-30. I wish they gave you more time to unlock the bonus, or made it a bit easier to unlock. Also, I was never given access to the new depositor freerolls that I was promised. I suppose it's possible they give me access to those in March instead of February since the month is half over, but I haven't received any communication from them...which is weird. Overall, a bit disappointed in their "perks".

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The MOSS leaderboard results are in and Vaggitarian has taken first place, Lance1722 in 2nd place and iGambol in 3rd place! Congratulations.

All three players have been registered for the upcoming $5 Million GTD Venom tourney. #MOSS #Winners #ACR

Visit our website here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another Question that I'm not sure has been asked , but this is for tourneys of any sort. There Should be a way Inactives get folded when they have less than the BB. Example. Was just in the Daily freerolls and this player was inactive from the start of the tourney and made it to the top 100 just inactive....he was BB all in......Someone called , He won the hand with 8-3 os. Now him winning 8-3 isn't the point but him winning another 6 times like that without actually being at the table was really annoying at any Live tourney the hands are folded automatically if you're not "seated" which is the same way I feel about how the Inactives are..They are not seated so technically their hand should be dead period.

Hello. Thanks for the suggestion, I sent the feedback to the team in charge so they can analyze it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to note that I made my first deposit on ACR using cryptocurrency a few days ago. Prior to that I mostly played betonline. I am a bit disappointed with how long it takes to unlock the match. You get 60 days to unlock your match amount or it is forfeit, and it unlock at a rate of 27.5 award points unlocks $1. You earn award points at 5 award point per $1 of rake. I deposited $200, so technically I have $400 of bonus available. I'll be lucky if I unlock $50 of it before it expires...most likely I'll get $25-30. I wish they gave you more time to unlock the bonus, or made it a bit easier to unlock. Also, I was never given access to the new depositor freerolls that I was promised. I suppose it's possible they give me access to those in March instead of February since the month is half over, but I haven't received any communication from them...which is weird. Overall, a bit disappointed in their "perks".

Hi. I sent your recommendations over to the team in charge so they can consider it. Also, regarding the freerolls, you will have to contact our Customer Support Team to get your entrance, you can refer to them at 1-877-314-4195, via live chat or email at support@americascardroom.eu. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

sfan

sfan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why has the option to deposit with CC's been taken away? Now its only bitcoin and other crypto-currency.
I'm sure I'll still deposit, but I'm just genuinely curious at this point

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you’re serious about poker, you’re probably already playing in the OSS Cub3d.
Good call.

And for an even better call, take advantage of ACR’s 50% reload bonus up to $300, on now until February 23rd.

This is your chance to stack your bankroll higher, so don’t miss out.

More info here.

R

Rufun2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks

I've also had this exact same thing happen to me. Being moved from table to table to table..and it always happens when I am deep w/ less than 15 BB, which is very frustrating. Not sure what can be done to fix this.

Also adding on to the software, the Jackpot Poker on the mobile app needs FIXED. I registered two $10 seats and the app just crashed completely, and then would not re-seat me! If you can look it up my screen name is SirYivx, you will see the last two jackpots I played, I sat out the entire time because I couldn't re-access them after the app crashed. Ridiculous. Also, like everyone else, I am still waiting on cash games and MTTs to be added to the app. But don't release it if it's just going to crash also. The app needs help!
ALSO CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW IS IS A INACTIVE PLATER IS ABLE TO RAISE THE POT? IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ALSO CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW IS IS A INACTIVE PLATER IS ABLE TO RAISE THE POT? IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME

Ive noticed that to , but it only seems to happen if that person only has 1.5 BBs left ...So if the BB is 100 and they only have 150 it just puts them all in …..which they usually win

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
An inactive player should not be able to win a pot IMHO.:aetsch:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The #OSS leaderboard race is heating up with player: ScottishPippen currently in second place.

The race still has 10 days left and the top-4 players will get a $2,650 seat to the $5 million Venom tournament.

Hey @scottiepippen, we didn’t know you were of Scottish descent!

See the full leaderboard here.

#OSSCub3d #Leaderboard #Update

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive noticed that to , but it only seems to happen if that person only has 1.5 BBs left ...So if the BB is 100 and they only have 150 it just puts them all in …..which they usually win

An inactive player should not be able to win a pot IMHO.:aetsch:

Hello guys. Thank you for taking the time and share your thoughts with us. I sent all your suggestions to the Tournaments Department so they can analyze it. Please let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Venom

Please tell me how much for the ACR will operate a series of VENOM ????

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
blitz!

Looking forward to fast fold "BLITZ"! NLHE

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. I had some issues with my HM2 and ended up losing all my database that contained all the hands I've ever played on the ACR.
Upon entering the room and clicking on "Game info > View Hand History" I realized that all my hands played are still saved there, but I could not figure out how to import them into my computer.
Can you tell me if there is any way I can download these hands, or send them to me by email?

Last edited:
MsNutHand

MsNutHand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have account at PS and partypoker and I am considering to open also at ACR and I have just few doubts I would like to clarify before as follows:

1) for players in brazil which is the method to deposit and withdraw Money?
2) There is any type of link to get a bônus of 1st deposit and which are the rules to release equivalent of the bonus in Money after the deposit?
3) The ACR works in portugal? Because sometimes I travel there and I am not sure if it works there...
4) For the freerols of CC for club members at ACR what is the average size of the freerolls there?

tks in advance for the clarifications,

R

Rufun2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is anyone else having trouble with acr locking up

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes, but not often. It could be my computer. Last night I had one table working and one frozen.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon. I had some issues with my HM2 and ended up losing all my database that contained all the hands I've ever played on the ACR.
Upon entering the room and clicking on "Game info > View Hand History" I realized that all my hands played are still saved there, but I could not figure out how to import them into my computer.
Can you tell me if there is any way I can download these hands, or send them to me by email?

Hi, sorry to hear that. Fortunately, there's a way for you to download the hands. Just go to the poker client, click on Game Info>> View Hand History>> Options and then, Open Folder and that's going to automatically download it as a text file. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have account at PS and Partypoker and I am considering to open also at ACR and I have just few doubts I would like to clarify before as follows:

1) for players in Brazil which is the method to deposit and withdraw Money?
2) There is any type of link to get a bônus of 1st deposit and which are the rules to release equivalent of the bonus in Money after the deposit?
3) The ACR works in Portugal? Because sometimes I travel there and I am not sure if it works there...
4) For the freerols of CC for club members at ACR what is the average size of the freerolls there?

Hello.

1. There are a lot of deposit methods for Brazilian players. I recommend you to download the poker client and visit the Cashier section so you can get the most accurate information.

2. We have the Welcome Package for new depositors, which offers a %100 bonus match up to $1000, 20 days of free cash in spin cards up to $50 and 4 entries to the New Depositors Freeroll. To redeem it, you have to accumulate Award Points while playing, for every 27.5 A. P you get $1. You can check out more details here https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/.

3. Yes, you can play from Portugal, However, I'd recommend you to contact our Customer Support team before traveling so we can avoid further issues.

In case you have any other question let me know so I can help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi. Are you still having issues with the software. Let me know so I can help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 14-day Online Super Series is getting more and more exciting!

Tomorrow’s (Saturday) Featured Event is a $30,000 GTD ($215 buy-in) at 6pm ET.

See the full schedule here.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

For Daily CC Freerolls on ACR, average amount of players seems to be between 120-160. A bit more on the days when 25+ post members are allowed (about 200). As for other freerolls, the numbers will vary greatly, but CC freerolls have a small field with great potential for a cash.

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, i have never deposited on my acr account but i have won some money from freerolls. When i try to sit at a cash games table it will not allow me to play. It says i need to deposit but i have enough money on my account to buy in ? Is there any way to get this lifted ?

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is reload code "BACK" still valid? Plan on depositing later today (2/23). Didn;t know if it ended at midnight or runs through today. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.