Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, i wanted to ask if ACR is available in Morocco?

Hey! Yes, it is available for Morocco players. In case you have any other concern, please let me know and I'll help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Follow Americas Cardroom on Social Media!

Want to know all the latest happenings at Americas Cardroom like the upcoming $8 Million OSS Cub3d (starts February 10th)?

All you have to do is follow the Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and you’ll never miss the latest promos and other info.

Don’t miss out.

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is your random card generator tweaked for freerolls???

I can understand if ACR does tweak its random card generator for freerolls. What is the official word from ACR about the randomness of freeroll cards. Does ACR have a different card generator algorithm for freerolls???
, .
The variance is crazy on ACR. I get my money in good probably 85% of the time. Hands like AKs get cracked by A10o. I understand that this happens, but not 75% of the time! I love the software that you run. It is easy to use and very comfortable, but the other problem needs to be fixed. Give us more realistic odds... This is ridiculous, and is the main reason that I only play freerolls on ACR. I do win freerolls quite often, but I can never establish a decent roll because I get cracked when I have my money in good...:mad::eek:

M

muky2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Private tournaments??

What is the process for generating private tournaments on ACR. How much does ACR take from the buy ins to facilitate hosting the tourney? Can I charge a rake on a tournament I create??

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Everyone!

We know there's been some players wanting us to pop in here, so we're very happy to open this thread and help answer to any of your questions or concerns.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

This is the place to vent, share your poker hands, comment and suggest anything you want ( but let's keep it friendly).

Also , feel free to take the time to check out our current promotions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

I've seen you recently added 6+ holdem to your cash games. I was wondering if you think ACR will add 6+ tourneys to your list of sit n go's and mtt's. I'm really interested in trying out a 6+ holdem tourney and I think a lot of other people would to.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can understand if ACR does tweak its random card generator for freerolls. What is the official word from ACR about the randomness of freeroll cards. Does ACR have a different card generator algorithm for freerolls???
, .

Hi. The Winning Poker Network (which Americas Cardroom is part of) submitted extensive information about the Winning Poker Network’s random number generator (RNG) to the independent organization iTech Labs. We asked this trusted resource to perform an in-depth analysis of the randomness of the output of the Winning Poker Network RNG, and its implementation in the shuffling of the cards on Winning Poker Network. Check out more details here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/security-and-integrity/.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the process for generating private tournaments on ACR. How much does ACR take from the buy ins to facilitate hosting the tourney? Can I charge a rake on a tournament I create??

Hi. You'll have to become an affiliate before generating a private tournament. You can contact our Affiliates Department directly here support@wpnaffiliates.com; Skype: Support_WPN_affiliates. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've seen you recently added 6+ holdem to your cash games. I was wondering if you think ACR will add 6+ tourneys to your list of sit n go's and mtt's. I'm really interested in trying out a 6+ holdem tourney and I think a lot of other people would to.

Hello. Actually, we will have some 6+ tourneys running in the next OSS CUB3D that starts on February 10th. In case you have any other question or concern, just let me know and I'll be glad to assist you.

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR-Rep I have 2 questions
#1 Does ACR have an accurate daily tournament listing available?
I haven't been able to find one. The ones I have found are not accurate.

#2 Does ACR have non Hyper Turbo satellites?
It seems like every tournament listed in blue are hyper turbo scratch off lottery tickets. Those tournaments does not give you a chance to play poker.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check it out...

ACR-Rep I have 2 questions
#1 Does ACR have an accurate daily tournament listing available?
I haven't been able to find one. The ones I have found are not accurate.

#2 Does ACR have non Hyper Turbo satellites?
It seems like every tournament listed in blue are hyper turbo scratch off lottery tickets. Those tournaments does not give you a chance to play poker.

The Tourney menu on the main poker client is the most accurate up-to-date listing. Check each group or the one you are interested in.

Sats are heavily played by a large number of people. They choose this format so the games do not potentially last for days. Nature of the beast. I do agree with you. It makes luck more important than skill.

GL & God bless. :) :cool:

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Please help ACT Rep . I go to the poker lobby . I go to the cashier . That is all right. Trying to make a withdrawal . Require a password. Please enter your password . I give the password to the poker lobby . Writes that the password is incorrect . How could he be wrong ? I walk into the poker lobby with him . I do not understand. Help please .

B

BlazeinRuins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Should allow P2P between true and ACR (and other clients that are entering the same tournament pool). Maybe I'm dreaming, but if you did that Matt Mcconaughey would think you are cooler.

B

BlazeinRuins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ey man can we get a clearly posted set of rules for how CP, RP and TB currently work on this site. I earned some TB from a freeroll leaderboard? I can still spend CP on some reward and RP relate to other rewards? I'm returning to the site after a hiatus to griend micro and I'm very confused.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should allow P2P between true and ACR (and other clients that are entering the same tournament pool). Maybe I'm dreaming, but if you did that Matt Mcconaughey would think you are cooler.

That will probably never happen. Maybe if they think it is Fonzy cool, then hells yeah!! :D

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I really wonder about ACR, In the recent months my hands have been super strong and not holding up on turns and rivers. Way too often, also u see way too many I call Hollywood flop, turn, and rivers. I feel its the best option for American players, but wtf? I played at poker stars 2006-2008, and your software plays no where near that. I hear PS switched owners years ago, and its no longer the same. How are we to gage true talent and deserving winners, when the operating software has input into results. I have a really high IQ, and see patterns. ACR needs to become for the people, whomever decides to do this first. Will maybe take over the market, promoting true random card generation. Why does no one ever promote this to begin with, mmmmmmm………. I wonder?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am trying to do a P2P transfer on ACR and for some reason the window isn't loading for me. When I click on it, it loads a white screen and stays that way.

UPDATE: Also does the same thing when I click the deposit and withdraw buttons.

Last edited:
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am trying to do a P2P transfer on ACR and for some reason the window isn't loading for me. When I click on it, it loads a white screen and stays that way.

I can confirm that. I am getting the same thing too.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

All seems to be working now.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back and better than ever!

The #OSSCub3d (February 10th-March 10th) is three consecutive tourney series with
$8,000,000 in guaranteed prize pools, including two $1,000,000 events.
See full details here.

Last edited:
Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Rep,

for 2 days now I can't play on ACR, because the OSS3 advert window cannot be closed.
I get some 5 or 6 Script errors before (I always got them, most probably because I don't have Internet Explorer installed, but I still could play)
But the OSS3 Windoe I can't close neither with the close button nor with the "X", nor with Alt+F4. It's using a lot of memory though.
I played on BCP, it looks all the same, the same script errors, but the "close" button works on the OSS3 advert. I already installed ACR new, no help from here, only my PC stalled when uninstallation was done. I assume because it wanted to open Iexplore...?
Any Idea?

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning, I created my account (ID: Mmurilove) and made a deposit about 20 days ago, and with that I participated in a promotion that I simply clicked on: "Rewards >>> Special Offers" and there was an icon for me to open a card daily and earn a bonus. This promotion should last 30 days, but since yesterday, when I try to access it, the page does not load, however, all other pages of the software work normally. I would like to know how to solve this, not to lose the bonus today.
Thank you

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please help ACT Rep . I go to the poker lobby . I go to the cashier . That is all right. Trying to make a withdrawal . Require a password. Please enter your password . I give the password to the poker lobby . Writes that the password is incorrect . How could he be wrong ? I walk into the poker lobby with him . I do not understand. Help please .

Hello, I apologize for the late reply. Please be so kind and contact with our Withdrawal Department via live chat here or phone call at 1-877-314-4195 so they can assist you with this matter.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello, apologies for the inconvenient we had with the Cashier. It should be working fine now. If you still having issues please let me know so that I can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.