Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know if you earn Awards points when playing the venom step tournaments? I played up through step 4, but didn't receive any AP to redeem more of my bonus.

TY!

Hi. You do earn Award points while playing the Venom steps excepting the step 1. Is it still missing? Let me know so I can help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was not able to do the withdraw for the software, however, I managed to do that by accessing the mobile. Thank you.

I'm glad to hear you were able to place your request. In case you need anything else from me, just let me know and I'll be happy to assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a question concerning cash won from freerolls at ACR. I tried to play regular poker and was not able to access money won freerolling. I had the same problem at intertops and sent them proof of age and address. I was able to use my pot money then. Anybody know what I need to do to access it ?

Hello. Please contact our Costumer Support team via live chat, or phone at 1-877-314-4195 and they will be able to assist you on this matter.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. You do earn Award points while playing the Venom steps excepting the step 1. Is it still missing? Let me know so I can help you out.

Yes, This happened before where my awards points weren't being credited correctly. My username is RutgersOneTime.

TY!!

N

NotEC3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I could not edit the previous post, but I would like to add a suggestion as well, so that the summary of the hands of the tournaments inform the prizes received in order to facilitate the management of the bank through HM2.

This x 1000. The MTTs in PT4 are a giant mess. It would be one thing if they all just reported zero, but they show 0.55 SNGs as like $22 buy ins. According to PT4 I'm down $1500. I play so many there is just not time to manually adjust them all. Please please please change the format to whatever stars uses so we can track things normally. :D

N

NotEC3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Addendum to previous post: Basically the only useful thing you can use the import on in PT4 is BB/100, which can be wildly misleading.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello acr you also need to add some freerolls for omaha and not just 10 dollar freerolls

Hi. I appreciate your feedback. I just sent it to the Tournaments Team so they can consider it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, This happened before where my awards points weren't being credited correctly. My username is RutgersOneTime.

TY!!

Please contact our Customer Support Team via email at support@americascardroom.eu and they will be able to further assist you on this matter. Let me know if after this you're still having issues with it so I can help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This x 1000. The MTTs in PT4 are a giant mess. It would be one thing if they all just reported zero, but they show 0.55 SNGs as like $22 buy ins. According to PT4 I'm down $1500. I play so many there is just not time to manually adjust them all. Please please please change the format to whatever stars uses so we can track things normally. :D

Thanks for the feedback. I just sent it to our developers so they can analyze it. If there's something else I can help you with, let me know and I'll be glad to do so.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please contact our Customer Support Team via email at support@americascardroom.eu and they will be able to further assist you on this matter. Let me know if after this you're still having issues with it so I can help you out.

I contacted them last night, and they told me I don't receive awards points for the venom steps if I won the tickets via satellite. Is this correct to your understanding?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Past Tournament Results

I was wondering why the poker client does not have an option for players to find, and view past tournament results they have played in?
On the Americas CardRoom website, the finished tournament page seems stuck on the Millions tag from July of 2018. The other sub tags are unresponsive and the date bars do not function at all. Will at anytime these be resolved or addressed?

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello. Please contact our Costumer Support team via live chat, or phone at 1-877-314-4195 and they will be able to assist you on this matter.
Thank you sir for your quick response.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
question about home games

So when I am setting up a tourney in my home games club. The game speed can be set to normal or fast. To what is that referring? I see a independent setting for blind interval, so it doesn't control that and it doesn't appear to affect the blind structure. Is it referring to the animation speed or maybe something else?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering why the poker client does not have an option for players to find, and view past tournament results they have played in?
On the Americas CardRoom website, the finished tournament page seems stuck on the Millions tag from July of 2018. The other sub tags are unresponsive and the date bars do not function at all. Will at anytime these be resolved or addressed?

Hello, I sent your comment to our Tournaments and Development team so they can take this into consideration. Any other feedback would be very appreciate it. If you need help or have any questions let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I contacted them last night, and they told me I don't receive awards points for the venom steps if I won the tickets via satellite. Is this correct to your understanding?

Only real money buy ins counts for getting Award Points. Just for you to know, I replied to your private message too. If you have any other questions or need help just let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So when I am setting up a tourney in my home games club. The game speed can be set to normal or fast. To what is that referring? I see a independent setting for blind interval, so it doesn't control that and it doesn't appear to affect the blind structure. Is it referring to the animation speed or maybe something else?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

Hi Brian! Let me explain it:

The speed means if it's Normal, Turbo or Hyper Turbo type.

Normal: Could be from 10-12 minutes blind.
Turbo: Less than 10 minutes blind.
Hyper: 3-5 minutes blind.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Cardroom’s $8 Million OSS Cub3d returns

US-facing site, Americas Cardroom is returning its OSS Cub3d from February 10th to March 10th. The 3-part tourney series has over $8 Million in guarantees, including two $1 Million events.

The OSS Cub3d begins with the small stakes Mini Online Super Series, continues with the flagship Online Super Series, and ends with the high roller Bigger Online Super Series.

There are also three separate leaderboards. A total of 10 seats ($2,650 value each) will be awarded to the upcoming $5 Million Venom Tourney.

Visit Americas Cardroom here for more details.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you please tell me what is the minimum withrawal from ACR, what options I have as a Greek player and what are the fees?

H

hedonist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdrawal

Could you please tell me what is the minimum withrawal from ACR, what options I have as a Greek player and what are the fees?

Easiest is bitcoin. $50. I usually get paid in 24 hours. You do have to play raked hands to qualify for a withdrawal.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, Can you please tell me is there a way for me to withdraw to my bank account directly ?
I see this "Bank Draft: but i'm not sure what's that.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you begin to taper off the 5 hours of late registration? 4 hours 6 hours of late reg. I mean it was cool at first because it allowed you to offer larger guarantees....but now it is just annoying playing for 3 to 5 hours just to lose to a beat. Taper it off to not suprise folks...I mean 1 hour of late registration is plenty plenty.

Also excited about MOSS will be re-depositing.

Status
Not open for further replies.