Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should allow P2P between true and ACR (and other clients that are entering the same tournament pool). Maybe I'm dreaming, but if you did that Matt Mcconaughey would think you are cooler.

Hello, I sent your feedback to the department in charge so they can analyze it. If you have any other feedback or need help just let me know, I'll be more than glad to assist you.

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning, I created my account (ID: Mmurilove) and made a deposit about 20 days ago, and with that I participated in a promotion that I simply clicked on: "Rewards >>> Special Offers" and there was an icon for me to open a card daily and earn a bonus. This promotion should last 30 days, but since yesterday, when I try to access it, the page does not load, however, all other pages of the software work normally. I would like to know how to solve this, not to lose the bonus today.
Thank you

It's working again. Thank you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Rep,

for 2 days now I can't play on ACR, because the OSS3 advert window cannot be closed.
I get some 5 or 6 Script errors before (I always got them, most probably because I don't have Internet Explorer installed, but I still could play)
But the OSS3 Windoe I can't close neither with the close button nor with the "X", nor with Alt+F4. It's using a lot of memory though.
I played on BCP, it looks all the same, the same script errors, but the "close" button works on the OSS3 advert. I already installed ACR new, no help from here, only my PC stalled when uninstallation was done. I assume because it wanted to open Iexplore...?
Any Idea?

It should work with Google Chrome too. The issue seems to be related with the cookies, cache, Java and Flash player. So first, delete the cookies and cache from your browser. Then, download the latest version of the Java and Flash player.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ey man can we get a clearly posted set of rules for how CP, RP and TB currently work on this site. I earned some TB from a freeroll leaderboard? I can still spend CP on some reward and RP relate to other rewards? I'm returning to the site after a hiatus to griend micro and I'm very confused.

Hi and welcome back! :)

First, let's define each one:

Rank Points: Determine your Military Rank in our Elite Benefits.

Combat Points: Are earned alongside Rank Points. The number of Combat Points you will earn each month depends on your rank. Combat Points are a spendable currency.

This is totally aside from the rewards program:

Tournament Bucks: Can be used to buy in at any tournament, can be spread in as many tournaments as you want or use it for partial buy ins if not enough.

Your question: *I can still spend CP on some reward*

We changed that methodology, now you can change your CP'S for Cash!

The RP are not spendable, this points just determinate in which Military Rank are you at. But, these points are very important because for example:

A Lieutenant plays in a raked hand and earns 1 Rank Points. He will also earn 1 Combat Point. A Major playing in the same game will also collect 1 Rank Point. Here is where it gets interesting. Instead of earning 1 Combat Point, he will earn 2 of them. That is because for every one Rank Point the Major earned, he will receive two Combat Points. In this scenario, 1 x 2 = 2

You can read more about the full program here

T

thura98

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, it's been 2-3 days since I submitted id verification via email. I am still not getting a response. Live chat tell me they have large number of emails and busy but can you check my username out? My username is thura98.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, it's been 2-3 days since I submitted id verification via email. I am still not getting a response. Live chat tell me they have large number of emails and busy but can you check my username out? My username is thura98.

Hi. I checked this with the Fraud and Security Department. Right now, they're just missing your proof of address since the one you sent does not show the information we requested. For further information please contact them directly to support@americascardroom.eu, via live chat or at 1-877-314-4195.

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I am not able to make withdrawals on the site. I log in by entering my password, and when I click to perform a withdrawal I am asked to re-enter the password, however when I enter the same login password the program tells me that the password is incorrect.
I would like to know if the password used for withdrawals is different from the login password, and if so, how can I find out my password?
ID: Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could not edit the previous post, but I would like to add a suggestion as well, so that the summary of the hands of the tournaments inform the prizes received in order to facilitate the management of the bank through HM2.

T

TossUpKing

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey ACR Rep. they always have awesome bonuses! hard to compare against any other USA sites available! name is 10Times10 on ACR. good luck all!

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm unable to login to Black Chip Poker. It says it has sent a verification to my email address but there is no email.

I can login into ACR just fine but not BCP, any idea on what's going on?

N

nomorkevm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably been said a thousand times but I wish there was an easier way to deposit. Hitting $10 freerolls is pretty hard lol :p

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I'm unable to login to Black Chip Poker. It says it has sent a verification to my email address but there is no email.

I can login into ACR just fine but not BCP, any idea on what's going on?

Hi, are you still having issues with Black Chip Poker? Let me know so I can help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I am not able to make withdrawals on the site. I log in by entering my password, and when I click to perform a withdrawal I am asked to re-enter the password, however when I enter the same login password the program tells me that the password is incorrect.
I would like to know if the password used for withdrawals is different from the login password, and if so, how can I find out my password?
ID: Mmurilove

Hi. Could you please try to reset your password and then try again to access the Withdrawal section? Just log out and click where it says Password reset, as soon as you change your password try to access the Payouts section again and let me know if it works.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could not edit the previous post, but I would like to add a suggestion as well, so that the summary of the hands of the tournaments inform the prizes received in order to facilitate the management of the bank through HM2.

I sent this feedback to the Department in charge so they can analyze it. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To celebrate The Cage Live in Costa Rica, Americas Cardroom’s wildly popular freerolls are back one on Saturday and another on Sunday.

You’ll need a password to get into them, but you need to watch our live stream of The Cage Live on Twitch to find out what they are.

So join ACR from sunny San Jose, Costa Rica and get into the game.

More info here.

Last edited:
Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Could you please try to reset your password and then try again to access the Withdrawal section? Just log out and click where it says Password reset, as soon as you change your password try to access the Payouts section again and let me know if it works.

I changed the password, I entered with it, but when trying to execute a withdraw again it appeared the message that the password is incorrect.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I changed the password, I entered with it, but when trying to execute a withdraw again it appeared the message that the password is incorrect.

Could you please try again? If after this it's still the same, please contact our Customer Support team at support@americascardroom.eu and they will handle this for you.

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if ACR would decrease entry on some tourney's and lower deposit to $25 or more they surely would increase traffic!!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Cage Live is here and Americas Cardroom is bringing you all the action via its live stream.

@VanessaKade and @fattrain are in Costa Rica, ready to deliver the live play-by-play.

If you want to rail the action and see why The Cage Live is the event cash game and tourney players really love to ante up in, watch the live stream here.

More info here.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know if you earn Awards points when playing the venom step tournaments? I played up through step 4, but didn't receive any AP to redeem more of my bonus.

TY!

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have a question concerning cash won from freerolls at ACR. I tried to play regular poker and was not able to access money won freerolling. I had the same problem at intertops and sent them proof of age and address. I was able to use my pot money then. Anybody know what I need to do to access it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.