Status
Not open for further replies.
playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey can the tournament director make the Venom step tournaments with 1 seat guaranteed with smaller amount of players needed to start one...Why should we be waiting especially when a game starts it gets flooded with players. This $215.01 game is taking 2 hours + of waiting what for??? Get the action going with like 1-3 seats guaranteed and they will come. Thanks

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It toggles on and off. If I have to sit out at the beginning of our freeroll, I log on to an ACR freeroll and let timer show up to toggle it off.
Hey, sorry I told you wrong. I thought that was how I did it. Next time you play, look at upper left corner of the screen. It will say replay, view..., And then show a couple of gears. That will be the settings and there is a box you can click for the clock.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Really annoying, I was in a game with about 25 players left that I had been playing for a couple of hours. I was in 6th place with 10 places in the money and I just got dealt JJ. Site went down due to routine maintenance that I didn't know about. Finally was able to log in again and I was sitting with less than 800 chips on the bubble with no other decision to make and a crap hand. Thanks for wasting my time. Don't schedule games you can't finish!
malsdfhaoiweuroinae;lfiaeujflKENDFLKWEUJOLJESKLFJASOI;DJFALESKNF;IOEJF;LANSD;OIFASEPIOFJ;LKAESNGF;OIASELJELAKNDFLKSN!
tenor.gif

ddg373

ddg373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
see above quote, why did you schedule games that would play during this maintenance?

tenor.gif
to get rake and race $? could be events on the WPN that their skin runs on.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey can the tournament director make the Venom step tournaments with 1 seat guaranteed with smaller amount of players needed to start one...Why should we be waiting especially when a game starts it gets flooded with players. This $215.01 game is taking 2 hours + of waiting what for??? Get the action going with like 1-3 seats guaranteed and they will come. Thanks

Hi, thank you for your feedback. I sent it to the Tournaments Team so they can analyze your proposal. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really annoying, I was in a game with about 25 players left that I had been playing for a couple of hours. I was in 6th place with 10 places in the money and I just got dealt JJ. Site went down due to routine maintenance that I didn't know about. Finally was able to log in again and I was sitting with less than 800 chips on the bubble with no other decision to make and a crap hand. Thanks for wasting my time. Don't schedule games you can't finish!
malsdfhaoiweuroinae;lfiaeujflKENDFLKWEUJOLJESKLFJASOI;DJFALESKNF;IOEJF;LANSD;OIFASEPIOFJ;LKAESNGF;OIASELJELAKNDFLKSN!
tenor.gif

Hi Bricxjo. I truly apologize for this inconvenience you had. Could you please provide me with the hand number or tournament ID, so I can review it with the Tournaments Team better assist you.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any way of extra clock running automatically when you time out?
Hey, in case you didn't figure it out yourself yet. There is a settings or options button represented by gears in the upper left corner of the table screen under the replay button. There is a box you can click there for the timer.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is the site down for maintenance again this morning? Just says configuring like 20 times in a row.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think so.

Is the site down for maintenance again this morning? Just says configuring like 20 times in a row.

I have the same results. Maybe try later.

God bless. :rolleyes: :cool: :icon_joke :top: :burnout:

ACR Rep: Where is the MAINTENANCE WARNING for today?

Attachments

• ACRDownCapture.JPG
    ACRDownCapture.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 40
John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FOUND IT on Twitter...

Here is our answer from about 30 minutes ago. :D :cool: :top: :icon_joke :burnout:

Attachments

• ACR 190116 Capture.JPG
    ACR 190116 Capture.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 38
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the response, I didn't have the presence of mind to take a screenshot when it froze to actually provide any info. I closed the program and tried to restart before I had the thought that I should have gotten the screenshot. Oh well. It really isn't a big deal. I vented and I have moved on. No point in holding on to frustration. There is always another poker game. Thanks for trying to help, don't worry about it. Have a good day.
:icon_sunn Brian

My pleasure. Again, my apologies for this inconvenience. Please contact me in case you need anything else, have a great day!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have the same results. Maybe try later.

God bless. :rolleyes: :cool: :icon_joke :top: :burnout:

ACR Rep: Where is the MAINTENANCE WARNING for today?

Hello guys. We apologize for the earlier inconvenience, we were experiencing an unexpected maintenance, that's why the site went down. If you had any other issue due to this, do let me know and I'll take care of it.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Several posts on this subject...

Maybe you know when Skrill payment system will be available ?

ACR does not have a legitimate license. Several posts going back months have asked about Skrill & answer is always the same.

Skrill will not work with any unlicensed online gaming entity. For now & the foreseeable immediate future ACR is "working on it".

Thanks for your question. GL & God bless. :D :rolleyes: :cool: :top: :icon_joke

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
ACR does not have a legitimate license. Several posts going back months have asked about Skrill & answer is always the same.

Skrill will not work with any unlicensed online gaming entity. For now & the foreseeable immediate future ACR is "working on it".

1. I did not ask this question to you.
2. I am interested in the answer of an official representative.
3. I advise you not to answer questions that were not addressed personally to you.
Good luck.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, sorry for the late reply. We have never had Heads-Up Cash game tables, that'd be considered as chip dumping and that's highly prohibited. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

I played HU Cash on your site! What a joke. I was playing them up until one day they just vanished. I can pull my Pokertracker stats to prove that.

So I guess you took them off because people were chip dumping but as long as you are raking the pot who does it hurt? You couldn't earn CPs at them so what is the gain by a player and loss by the site?

Really confused on this answer. To say you never had HU Cash game tables when I know for a fact you did is like peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3. I advise you not to answer questions that were not addressed personally to you.
Good luck.

OmegaLUL

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck.

Hello infonazar. Unfortunately, Skrill is not available on our site at the moment as we are in the process of renewing our license. While, we are working hard to resolve this quickly and fully expect our license to be renewed over the coming weeks. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played HU Cash on your site! What a joke. I was playing them up until one day they just vanished. I can pull my Pokertracker stats to prove that.

So I guess you took them off because people were chip dumping but as long as you are raking the pot who does it hurt? You couldn't earn CPs at them so what is the gain by a player and loss by the site?

Really confused on this answer. To say you never had HU Cash game tables when I know for a fact you did is like peeing on my leg and telling me it's raining.

Hello. I do apologize for the misunderstanding, and misleading answer. We did have Heads-Up Cash Game tables and the Tournaments Department decided to take them off about a week ago. Let me know if you have any other question so I can help you out.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I do apologize for the misunderstanding, and misleading answer. We did have Heads-Up Cash Game tables and the Tournaments Department decided to take them off about a week ago. Let me know if you have any other question so I can help you out.

Why would the tournaments department make a decision about cash games?

I

Ianouder99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, i wanted to ask if ACR is available in Morocco?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Cardroom announces Cage Live commentator team!

The next Cage Live starts January 25th at the Taormina Hotel in San Jose, Costa Rica.

This is one of six such events in 2019.

@Fattrain and @VanessaKade will be returning as commentators and are sure to spice things up as players compete in this 2-day cash game in tournament format.

Click here for all the details of the Cage Live, including how to win your $5,250 buy-in for pennies on the dollar.

K

kobe dat boy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR My New favorite Site

Everything to do with ACR is about the players and giving them opportunities to raise they're bank and with plenty of chances, from freerolls too micro buy-ins turning into big money.
Just like Jesus Ferguson did $0 to $10,000 it isn't impossible yet it is tough but iuts one of my goals.:driver::driver::driver:

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry. Thought you were after a factual answer.

Maybe you know when Skrill payment system will be available ?

Good luck.

Hello infonazar. Unfortunately, Skrill is not available on our site at the moment as we are in the process of renewing our license. While, we are working hard to resolve this quickly and fully expect our license to be renewed over the coming weeks. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

As you search & post you will discover that this is an OPEN forum that is ENGLISH only. CC members try to help each other. Guess you are not one of those folks. I apologize for giving you the exact answer that our ACR Rep just gave you. Huh? Go figure.

OmegaLUL да, да ....ржунимагу Yeah Yeah.

Looking forward to seeing you at the tables. God bless. :) :cool: :call2: :turtle:

Some older ACR Rep posts you might find useful:

POST #7590 January 11th, 2019, 4:03 PM
Posted By ACR Rep
Hello. Unfortunately, Skrill is not available in...

Hello. Unfortunately, Skrill is not available in our site at the moment as we are in the process of renewing our license. While, we are working hard to resolve this quickly and fully expect our...

POST #7515 December 28th, 2018, 3:35 PM
Posted By ACR Rep
Hello. Unfortunately, we do not offer a direct...

Hello. Unfortunately, we do not offer a direct payment method to your card.
About Skrill, it's not available on our site at the moment as we are in the process of renewing our license. While we are...

POST #7464 December 21st, 2018, 3:02 PM
Posted By ACR Rep
Hello. Unfortunately, Skrill is not available on...

Hello. Unfortunately, Skrill is not available on our site at the moment as we are in the process of renewing our license. Meanwhile we are working hard to resolve this quickly and fully expect our...

January 17th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Replies: 13
ACR Cashout
Views: 3,359
Posted By ACR Rep
Thank you very much, I checked it with the...

Thank you very much, I checked it with the Deposit/Cash out department and unfortunately, Skrill is not available for the UK.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Open forum invites ALL to participate.

I repeat:
I was interested in the answer of the official representative !!!
I do not need your help!

This is a useful link for no one in particular BUT to anyone who require "private" conversations with CC folks. Many useful links here. A good read. PMing is well covered. :D
ACR Rep often answers PMs first. Just putting it out there for the CC universe.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/new...torial-faqs-406723/?highlight=Private+Message

:call2: :turtle: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.