Not open for further replies.
Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any way of extra clock running automatically when you time out?
It toggles on and off. If I have to sit out at the beginning of our freeroll, I log on to an ACR freeroll and let timer show up to toggle it off.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I was playing in an on demand tonight and had bad lag twice. I need to know if it was on your end. The game number was 9341715.
It was fairly aggravating. I was in first with more than double anyone else's chips. Chiplead was like 12k. When screen started moving again, I saw pocket Jack's and queens fold. Then, it was fine till break and final table. I still had a 7k chip lead. It lagged again and folded pocket aces. I still ended up finishing second, but if this were a large entry tournament instead of a dollar, I would be more than aggravated.

paipingprung

paipingprung

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So what's it like getting paid on acr, I'm headed back to the states, it's called Americas card room because they except Americans, but how do you get around the banking thing?

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR!! I play at Black Chip is there a way to choose your own avatar and if not are they changing anytime soon:0)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played over the years in a bunch of different sites, I have played in some great ones but really hard for you to start a bankroll like pokerstars and full tilt and also spent time at betsafe that had some nice freeroll with the monia twitches.

I can say with experience that this is a great site to play at! It is the perfect combination of everything really expensive tournaments where you can win up to 1M and freerolls ON DEMAND where you can play freerolls and have a lot of chances to boost your bank roll! Also once you start cashing in the freerolls there are a lot of options for medium range buy ins that allow players to have a chance at a lot of daily free cash they offer in granted tournaments.

The support response is really fast and helpful and they even have a live chat 24/7.

I greatly appreciate finding this site to play at.

Congratulations on the good work!

Hi, I'm very happy to hear you like to play at our site and have had such a nice time with us! We are always trying to make things better for you guys. If you have any problem or doubt do not hesitate and let me know, I'll be glad to assist you. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back in the day I was strictly pokerstars. Now I'm just ACR. There's always a game and I like there are smaller fields

Hello Lilhawker11. I appreciate your comments and I am so glad to hear you like our games. :) In case you have any concern, just let me know so I can take care of it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, the truth that recently started playing on this site, and really liked me, all that I could do is put the site in Spanish XD. If you could help me I would appreciate. regards

PS: to play in a few minutes.

Hi. Unfortunately, there's no way to change the language on the America's Cardroom software. However, I sent your suggestion to our developers so they can analyze it for the future. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I was playing in an on demand tonight and had bad lag twice. I need to know if it was on your end. The game number was 9341715.
It was fairly aggravating. I was in first with more than double anyone else's chips. Chiplead was like 12k. When screen started moving again, I saw pocket Jack's and queens fold. Then, it was fine till break and final table. I still had a 7k chip lead. It lagged again and folded pocket aces. I still ended up finishing second, but if this were a large entry tournament instead of a dollar, I would be more than aggravated.

Hello. I am currently reviewing your case with our Game Integrity Department. I will let you know the outcome of this as soon as I have it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR!! I play at Black Chip is there a way to choose your own avatar and if not are they changing anytime soon:0)

Hello, Unfortunately, there's no way to do that right now. I just sent this feedback to the team in charge so they can consider it. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok thank you:0) appreciate the feed back:)

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will I in the future be able to deposit from the skrill account?.. That is my only way to pay on the ACR

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The Tournaments and Game Integrity Department have reviewed the hand. They noticed that the game was actually running fine and everyone else was able to play it. Also, we could see you were able to take action mostly all the time, finally ending the game in second place.
In this case, I suggest you to check your internet connection before playing and make sure it is properly working. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will I in the future be able to deposit from the Skrill account?.. That is my only way to pay on the ACR

Hello. Unfortunately, Skrill is not available in our site at the moment as we are in the process of renewing our license. While, we are working hard to resolve this quickly and fully expect our license to be renewed over the coming weeks. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Tournaments and Game Integrity Department have reviewed the hand. They noticed that the game was actually running fine and everyone else was able to play it. Also, we could see you were able to take action mostly all the time, finally ending the game in second place.
In this case, I suggest you to check your internet connection before playing and make sure it is properly working. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.
Thank you for checking for me. I normally have a great connection, but I couldn't tell if anyone else at the table was having issues and no one at the table was responding.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for checking for me. I normally have a great connection, but I couldn't tell if anyone else at the table was having issues and no one at the table was responding.

No problem at all, it's been a pleasure for me. In case you have any other issue, just let me know and I'll check it out for you.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. Unfortunately, there's no way to change the language on the America's Cardroom software. However, I sent your suggestion to our developers so they can analyze it for the future. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thank you very much for the answer, and now is the only thing, if I have any difficulty or suggestion I'll let you know at some other point, Greetings

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What happened to the Heads-Up Cash game tables?

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome
accept players from Russia?
What payment systems work for the players from Russia, the deposit and withdrawal of funds?
what bonuses for beginners?

B

bradeberry

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your card generator is garbage. Random? BS!

The variance is crazy on ACR. I get my money in good probably 85% of the time. hands like AKs get cracked by A10o. I understand that this happens, but not 75% of the time! I love the software that you run. It is easy to use and very comfortable, but the other problem needs to be fixed. Give us more realistic odds... This is ridiculous, and is the main reason that I only play freerolls on ACR. I do win freerolls quite often, but I can never establish a decent roll because I get cracked when I have my money in good...:mad::eek:

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that ACR is taking roughly 10% of deposits now. This is a pretty drastic change. Going from 0 to 10%.

@ACR Rep
Do you have any idea why this has changed?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sink your teeth into a $5 million guaranteed tourney.

Poker with bite is back. Get your seat now.

Check out more info here.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much for the answer, and now is the only thing, if I have any difficulty or suggestion I'll let you know at some other point, Greetings

You're more than welcome, have a great day!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome
accept players from Russia?
What payment systems work for the players from Russia, the deposit and withdrawal of funds?
what bonuses for beginners?

Hello. We do accept players from Russia. To check out the available deposit and withdrawal methods we have, you can download the poker client, go to the Cashier section and click on Deposit/ Withdrawal, there you'll be able to review all the available options and choose the one that better fits you. Also, we offer the Welcome Package for new depositors which offers a %100 reload bonus up to $1000, you can get full details here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Tuesday January 15th from approximately 6:00 am-9:00 am ET.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

GQpL8jW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.