A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOVE ACR! Wish you accepted NETSPEND CARDS

Hi, I am more than happy to hear you enjoy our site. I also sent the feedback to the team in charge so they can consider it, let me know if you need assistance and I'll be glad to help you out. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I installed your ACR poker. For now I am satisfied. I hope that nothing will change up in the future.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I appreciate your comments and I am happy to hear you like it. Let me know if you have any issue so I can help you with it!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ ACR Rep I'm getting this certification message every time I log into ACR. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks.

Hello, I apologize for the late response. Are you still having issues with our software? Let me know so I can take care of it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It looks like I lost all my Rank Points - did I need to cash them out in 2018?

Thanks.

Hi, I apologize for the late reply. I have reviewed your account with the Team in charge and it looks like you've still got your last year points. Remember that you have ONLY more 15 days to redeem those points. In order for your to do that, go to the poker client and click on Rewards at the top of it, then go to Points Exchange and right there you will be able to exchange them for cash. In case it doesn't work, please contact our Support Team directly at 1-877-314-4195 or via live chat here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is my only PC.

Hi, I apologize for the late response. Do you have any antivirus on your computer? If so, we will need to white-list the site in the either Windows defender, antivirus or any other type of security blocker. Please try this out and let me know if it's still doing the same after the process.

W

Wallis305

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How come no sites "Rabbit"

By rabbit I mean show the next card after someone wins

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By rabbit I mean show the next card after someone wins

Unfortunately, at this moment we do not offer it. However, I just sent this feedback to the Tournaments Team so it can be evaluated for them. Let me know if you have any other issue or concern so I can help you out.

W

Wallis305

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rabbit

Thank you for your fast response.

L

laxfan1405

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
HUSNG Rake

It's bad enough you took away so many of the heads up games, but why does the rake jump to 10% on the 500 dollar games?

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I apologize for the late response. Are you still having issues with our software? Let me know so I can take care of it.

Hello, yes. I'm still having the cert issue. Any idea on what to do?

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I apologize for the late reply. I have reviewed your account with the Team in charge and it looks like you've still got your last year points. Remember that you have ONLY more 15 days to redeem those points. In order for your to do that, go to the poker client and click on Rewards at the top of it, then go to Points Exchange and right there you will be able to exchange them for cash. In case it doesn't work, please contact our Support Team directly at 1-877-314-4195 or via live chat here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you very much. It was the bar graph that reset and I didn't recognize that I still ahd the point total. I cashed them out so that I don't lose them.

J

jaggafrig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fan of acr for a few years now

I love playing the .50 tourneys right now between that and the jackpots they are my favorite

Last edited by a moderator:
Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I also have it on Ubuntu (linux).
Is app connecting with other site as official acr? On official, cert is ok.

S

santa888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Prompt. If you need to replenish your balance with bitcoin account, do you need to confirm this transfer through your support ? And how quickly you change your online BTC wallet -for the user, room ACR? The conclusion can be made on the other your wallet BTC -
or only the one that was added to the balance originally ? It is possible to change the address of your wallet to recharge BTC?

A

Aces74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I love playing the .50 tourneys right now between that and the jackpots they are my favorite
The late registration goes for 1.5 + hours ,aint nobody got time for that!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's bad enough you took away so many of the heads up games, but why does the rake jump to 10% on the 500 dollar games?

Hi. Let me better explain how the rake commission works; "The house charges a commission or “rake” as a percentage of the total pot won at the end of each hand. The “rake” is calculated based on the number of players in the hand, and the size of the pot. The commission (rake) is 5% and capped at a maximum of $3". You can learn more about this here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/rake/. Let me know if you have any other question so I can assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any update on when the app will be available for the iPad and iPhone to play MTT tournaments, cash games, and a full array of poker games.

Hello. The mobile version of our software is still under development, and at this moment we do not have any estimated time frame for its deployment. If you have any other question or concern, let me know so I can take care of it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Please try out the steps below:

Open up an Internet Explorer window (if you are on Windows 10, make sure it is not Microsoft Edge, but Internet Explorer, you will probably have to look for it on the search tool), on the keyboard press ctrl+shift+delete, on the little window that popped up click on "Clear" or "Delete", re-open the poker app.

If after doing so it still doesn't work, close the poker application again, then go to this website: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, then go to this other link: https://www.java.com/, download and install the latest version of Java, reopen the poker app.

In case you are still experiencing the same error, you will have to white-list the site in either the Windows defender, antivirus or any other type of security blocker. Let me know if you have any problem after this, so I can better assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you very much. It was the bar graph that reset and I didn't recognize that I still ahd the point total. I cashed them out so that I don't lose them.

I'm glad to hear you got them now. In case you have any other problem, let me know and I will happily help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi. I'm very happy to hear that from you, we do value and appreciate your comments and loyalty! If you have any problem or question, do not hesitate and let me know so I can take care of it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have it on Ubuntu (Linux).
Is app connecting with other site as official acr? On official, cert is ok.

Unfortunately, we do not support Linux and most likely that's why you get that error. If there's anything else I can assist you with, let me know and I will help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.