Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any issue with cashier deposit. After clicking on deposit it keeps loading forever. Following is the message

Loading cashier
Processing request over secure connection

It never loads the page. Has been trying for the past 2 days. Btw I am using chrome

Above is on Mac which opens browser tab for cashier

I tried on windows 10 . Deposits and withdraw are part of the App. Still having same issue:mad:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I tried on windows 10 . Deposits and withdraw are part of the app. Still having same issue:mad:

Before trying the troubleshooting process, I suggest you check your internet connection and make sure it is properly working. If after doing this, you're still experiencing issues, please try the steps below:
Open up an Internet Explorer window (if you are on Windows 10, make sure it is not Microsoft Edge, but Internet Explorer, you will probably have to look for it on the search tool), on the keyboard press ctrl+shift+delete, on the little window that popped up click on "Clear" or "Delete", reopen the poker app.

If after doing so it still doesn't work, close the poker application again, then go to this website: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, then go to this other link: https://www.java.com/, download and install the latest version of Java, reopen the poker app.

Let me know if you have further issues and I will happily assist you.

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question about the Venom Tournament ???
Will the Saturday and Sunday tournaments be scheduled again ???
or,
Will the on-demand tournaments continue to be the only option ???

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before trying the troubleshooting process, I suggest you check your internet connection and make sure it is properly working. If after doing this, you're still experiencing issues, please try the steps below:
Open up an Internet Explorer window (if you are on Windows 10, make sure it is not Microsoft Edge, but Internet Explorer, you will probably have to look for it on the search tool), on the keyboard press ctrl+shift+delete, on the little window that popped up click on "Clear" or "Delete", reopen the poker app.

If after doing so it still doesn't work, close the poker application again, then go to this website: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/, download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, then go to this other link: https://www.java.com/, download and install the latest version of Java, reopen the poker app.

Let me know if you have further issues and I will happily assist you.

Thank you. Internet explorer tip worked.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rewind? You’ll want to fast forward to 2019 when you see this.

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Check out more details here.

[/FONT]

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any issue with cashier deposit. After clicking on deposit it keeps loading forever. Following is the message

Loading cashier
Processing request over secure connection

It never loads the page. Has been trying for the past 2 days. Btw I am using chrome

I tried on windows 10 . Deposits and withdraw are part of the app. Still having same issue:mad:

Thank you. Internet explorer tip worked.

You're very welcome, let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question about the Venom Tournament ???
Will the Saturday and Sunday tournaments be scheduled again ???
or,
Will the on-demand tournaments continue to be the only option ???

Hi, at the moment the only available ones are the On-Demand tourneys. However, our Tournaments Department will be releasing more events soon, if you have more questions let me know so I can help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your response! I am running Windows 10. I get a pop up saying my account is already in use and to contact support. This message won't go away. So when I close down the client I get a "performed an illegal action" notice. So after uninstalling and reinstalling..., eventually it works. Also, a few times everything just disappeared, closed down with no notice at all. Then same "illegal action...", etc.

Overall I love ACR! I played exclusively on a local site that is a very small field, so I am really enjoying the huge options on ACR.

Thanks again for your attention in these matters!

Sorry for the late reply. Please try the following steps: https://www.wikihow.com/Flush-DNS. If after this process you're still having issues let me know so I can further assist you.

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Crashes/Disconnects

Sorry for the late reply. Please try the following steps: https://www.wikihow.com/Flush-DNS. If after this process you're still having issues let me know so I can further assist you.
Late Reply? I am still very impressed with ACR/CC customer service. Tried to tell a CC rep the same and was called a liar, lol. I am Hard Sold on both sites. Thanks again and I will give that a shot and let you know either way.

Will try when all is shut down...........

Thanks, God Bless!

Last edited:
ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
from 2015
The answer to that has been yes about four times, with no timetable for implementation.
The mobile application is going to be flawless with all these years of development.

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Crashes/Disconnects

Late Reply? I am still very impressed with ACR/CC customer service. Tried to tell a CC rep the same and was called a liar, lol. I am Hard Sold on both sites. Thanks again and I will give that a shot and let you know either way.

Will try when all is shut down...........

Thanks, God Bless!

I tried your suggestion and it did not work, unfortunately. Any other suggestions? No rush.

Thanks again, God Bless!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why I can deposit with Visa and Mastercard, but not withdraw with them? When the Skrill withdrawal will be available?

Hello. Unfortunately, we do not offer a direct payment method to your card.
About Skrill, it's not available on our site at the moment as we are in the process of renewing our license. While we are working hard to resolve this quickly and fully expect our license to be renewed over the coming weeks, we cannot process Skrill transactions at this time. However, we have other payment options available for you, you can always go to the cashier section/ withdrawal and there you'll see all of the options we offer. If there's anything else I can help you with let me know so I can assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried your suggestion and it did not work, unfortunately. Any other suggestions? No rush.

Thanks again, God Bless!

Do you have any other computer? So we can test it on there and see if you experience the same error.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Please give the address where to send documents for account verification.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your software keeps auto folding UTG, UTG+1 and UTG +2 sometimes after they have been moved to a new table. Also hands cannot be copy pasted. Fix the software...its an MTT 1 hand changes the entire MTT. One action recalculates the entire tournament.

I

ICEQUEEN14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOVE ACR! Wish you accepted NETSPEND CARDS

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I installed your ACR poker. For now I am satisfied. I hope that nothing will change up in the future.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ ACR Rep I'm getting this certification message every time I log into ACR. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks.

Attachments

• ACR.jpg
    ACR.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 46
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy New Year from Americas Cardroom

The Americas Cardroom staff wants to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!

2018 was a big year for our site with numerous $1,000,000 GTD tournaments, introducing Six Plus Hold’em, and major upgrades to our Mobile product.

And that’s just a small portion of our accomplishments.

2019 promises to be even better with innovation and promotions that will blow your mind, including a $5 Million Venom tourney with a $1 Million first-place prize.

Visit americascardroom.eu to learn more.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It looks like I lost all my Rank Points - did I need to cash them out in 2018?

Thanks.

W

Wallis305

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How come no sites "Rabbit"

How come no sites "Rabbit"?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. ACR you have a great site with nice freerolls.

Hi, I am glad to hear you like it! If you have any question or concern let me know so I can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.