Not open for further replies.
smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep. Please consider reworking the new "step 2" in the venom freeroll series. Having to wait for 180 players?? with 25 seats, having to wait for that many players covers over 601 buy in to step 3. I get things are been changed often to see what works. This doesn't.

Also- it's would be FANTASTIC if could get actual tourney bucks. You know there is a problem when everyone goes all in trying to get the bubble pay out over a pass to the next level.
The last time I played a $50 level when we got to 5 players 4 got a ticket and 5th got $190-$200 and everyone- myself holding 10,4 included, went all in trying to bust. lol. But hey-it's free ....
So my main gripe is the 180 players for STEP 2. Why? With 25 seats guaranteed it should be more like 69 players. That would cover the 25 seats and then some.

D

DirtyChai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So my main gripe is the 180 players for STEP 2. Why? With 25 seats guaranteed it should be more like 69 players. That would cover the 25 seats and then some.

You'll see the places paid go up as people actually register. If you look now, the are 98 entrants with 36 places paid. I played in one earlier this morning where there were about 300 entrants with about 120 places paid.

The bigger question IMO is what happened to the weekly Sunday Venom? If you look at STEP 6it now offers a ticket to the $5,000,000 Venom on July, 21 2019.

It doesn't look like there is any Venom tourney scheduled for this Sunday coming up.

Last edited:
smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'll see the places paid go up as people actually register. If you look now, the are 98 entrants with 36 places paid. I played in one earlier this morning where there were about 300 entrants with about 120 places paid.

The bigger question IMO is what happened to the weekly Sunday Venom? If you look at STEP 6it now offers a ticket to the $5,000,000 Venom on July, 21 2019.

It doesn't look like there is any Venom tourney scheduled for this Sunday coming up.

ahhh. didnt notice the no sunday venom and gotta wait till july... that's new. and to your point, i know the places go up. my point is why wait so long to start. they say it's 180 players with 25 guaranteed. but with 180 players it's closer to 69-70 spots. my point is. start with less players. I liked the fast format better. I'd play a $50 or $200 tourney from freeroll in a few hours... now no way.

D

DirtyChai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ahhh. didnt notice the no sunday venom and gotta wait till july... that's new.

Ya, so another question is about all the other Venom satellites that are still going on. Are they for a weekly Sunday Venom like they say, or is it for the $5,000,000 in July, or some other new tourney format?

Because as of now there is no Sunday Venom scheduled for this Sunday.

and to your point, i know the places go up. my point is why wait so long to start. they say it's 180 players with 25 guaranteed. but with 180 players it's closer to 69-70 spots. my point is. start with less players. I liked the fast format better.

Ok, I see what you're saying.

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also I've never heard of that website that you just posted about checking your email is that a legit site because I have never heard of it? LOL thanks very much

Its safe for 100%. You dont typining your password, just email and they comparing it with database of the leakages. I checked now and few years ago and it's 100% true. My one account was compromised in Dropbox leak in 2012, other in btc-e leak and the last one is safe. If they were collecting emails for bad reasons I would have spam also on this clean, but I don't.

Last edited:
LavaStorm

LavaStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if ACR would decrease entry on some tourney's and lower deposit to $25 or more they surely would increase traffic!!! on there site!
yes i also agree that they have to move down to 25$ MIN DEPosit , more new people will come to their site if they do that.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Venom Million is over & done...

ahhh. didnt notice the no sunday venom and gotta wait till july... that's new. and to your point, i know the places go up. my point is why wait so long to start. they say it's 180 players with 25 guaranteed. but with 180 players it's closer to 69-70 spots. my point is. start with less players. I liked the fast format better. I'd play a $50 or $200 tourney from freeroll in a few hours... now no way.

Ya, so another question is about all the other Venom satellites that are still going on. Are they for a weekly Sunday Venom like they say, or is it for the $5,000,000 in July, or some other new tourney format?

LAST $1,000,000 Venom was Dec 9 (NO MORE). Right now a replacement has not been announced. Lotto poker not a big draw for those with the ability to buy in for $2,000.00. Of course, a huge hit with the freeroll crowd. ACR still looking for the right recipe of late regs, rebuys & buy ins for a huge guarantee. Many have complained for years about late regs, unlimited rebuys & addons. All complaints falling on deaf ears at ACR. That is why you do not see any of the other main outlaw sites offering all of these nosebleed GTD games.

For now, we just have to wait & see what they experiment with next.

GL & God bless. :confused: :rolleyes: :D :cool: :hahaha: :ciao:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thomas Cannuli has officially been brought aboard as an Americas Cardroom Pro.

Known for his 6th-place finish ($1,426,283) at the 2015 WSOP Main Event, he used to play at Americas Cardroom under the name blowdeeznuts, but is now under HolyCannuli.

He’ll also be streaming his play live twice a week on the $50/$100 7-Day No Rathole tables on his Twitch channel.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thomas Cannuli has officially been brought aboard as an Americas Cardroom Pro.

Known for his 6th-place finish ($1,426,283) at the 2015 WSOP Main Event, he used to play at Americas Cardroom under the name blowdeeznuts, but is now under HolyCannuli.

He’ll also be streaming his play live twice a week on the $50/$100 7-Day No Rathole tables on his Twitch channel.

What is wrong with the name "blowdeeznuts" ?lol

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day! I didn't receive rakeback from last week and there are 3 sports bets made the other day that are not currently showing up in my open bets. After 4 failed on line chats, I made a phone call. After being told that I was lying several times, he finally saw something that led him to agree with my statement about the rakeback. After being told by several times that I never placed a sports bet, I have been told by 2 different agents that the wager will appear in my open bets Sunday. my sn is J35U55AV3DM3. It's not OK that the rakeback disappeared in the acr system. Also, I'm not OK with being told several times that I am not telling the truth. Furthermore, it could be nice to review my parlays in order to more accurately calculate future bets. Finally, I'm not stoked about not being able to use my Visa for future deposits. Since I'm on the road for work, verifying for bitcoin is not possible today. Essentially, it looks certainly like my business will be going elsewhere.

I can also say that when I talked to an ACR rep on the phone, he also accused me of lying. Over something as ridiculous as receiving an email. Completely rude, I do not know how these people can keep their jobs in "customer service". Unacceptable imo.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR rep. Please consider reworking the new "step 2" in the venom freeroll series. Having to wait for 180 players?? with 25 seats, having to wait for that many players covers over 601 buy in to step 3. I get things are been changed often to see what works. This doesn't.

Also- it's would be FANTASTIC if could get actual tourney bucks. You know there is a problem when everyone goes all in trying to get the bubble pay out over a pass to the next level.
The last time I played a $50 level when we got to 5 players 4 got a ticket and 5th got $190-$200 and everyone- myself holding 10,4 included, went all in trying to bust. lol. But hey-it's free ....

Hi, I gave them your feedback so they can consider it for future events. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bonus' for Frequent Players

Why doesn't ACR give out more promotional gifts for frequent depositing players. I know about the bonus program. But once and a while a 20 dollar credit or tournament bucks would be nice in the old email account. Just really don't feel like us hard working folks whom like to play poker and are depositing quite frequently aren't being rewarded properly. It should be about us players and not the next yacht the CEO needs to buy.:icon_sant

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello, the Venom satellites that are currently running are for the $5,000,000 Venom in July. If you have any other question or problem let me know so I can address it.

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing against blowdeeznuts the other day, anyways nice work brother. I am aspiring to take down some big tournaments myself. Don't have the net worth for the risk yet, lol!!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why doesn't ACR give out more promotional gifts for frequent depositing players. I know about the bonus program. But once and a while a 20 dollar credit or tournament bucks would be nice in the old email account. Just really don't feel like us hard working folks whom like to play poker and are depositing quite frequently aren't being rewarded properly. It should be about us players and not the next yacht the CEO needs to buy.:icon_sant

We will be releasing more promotions soon, stay tuned so you don's miss anything!

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could you please provide me the tournament ID or the hand ID so I can check it with the tournament's team.

I've only seen it in cash games not in tournaments.

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far, ive found that ACR feels pretty fair; as in close to real game play.
the algorithms feel normal to me.

B

Behrad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi
In venom steps last player prize is in $,is it USD or TB or.......???

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi
In venom steps last player prize is in $,is it USD or TB or.......???

Hi, if it's the freeroll we will grant you access directly to the first Venom step so you can play it. After that point, every time you win during a step the prize will be a ticket for the next one. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know so I can assist you.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far, ive found that ACR feels pretty fair; as in close to real game play.
the algorithms feel normal to me.

Hi, I am glad to hear you feel that way about us! If you have any question or problem let me know and I will be glad to help you out. :)

B

Behrad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, if it's the freeroll we will grant you access directly to the first Venom step so you can play it. After that point, every time you win during a step the prize will be a ticket for the next one. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know so I can assist you.
For example venom step 4/6 ,first 12 players get the ticket for step 5/6 but 13th player get 130$, is it USD or TB?,if it is TB can I use it to register in any tournament?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good news for grinders.

The Beast returns to its regular weekly format, giving you the bigger payout you deserve for playing hard all week.

If you’re new to The Beast, it’s ACR’s point race that awards cash and tournament seats to hundreds of players.

Just play cash games and you’re automatically a part of the weekly race, which runs from Saturday through Friday.

Click here for more details.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For example venom step 4/6 ,first 12 players get the ticket for step 5/6 but 13th player get 130$, is it USD or TB?,if it is TB can I use it to register in any tournament?

It would be credited in cash and you can use it for any tournament.

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Crashes/Disconnects

Any1 having issues with ACR Crashes/Disconnects? Seems whenever I am in good pos. with decent cards, I get times out. Happens in $PLO & Tourneys. Any1? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.