Status
Not open for further replies.
SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$10 On demand Freerolls are no longer popping up in the lobby. The only ones listed are already running or finished. Has anyone else noticed this? Is their maintenance going on?

I saw this as well, they are back up and running now though.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When are you going to add freeroll PLO8 games?

Hi. I sent the feedback to the guys in charge. Let me know if you need anything else and I will happily assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day! Tell me, please, the American room and Poker King are different rooms, but in the same system? right? It's just that I used to be registered to Poker King and I wanted to play on your room. Created a new account. You do not ban me for it?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. America's Cardroom and Poker King are not the same room but they're both part of the Winning Poker Network. You can create an account and play with us. Please let me know if you have any other question so I can help you out.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am post #7370 and I still haven't had a response from the Rep yet. There is NO reason you guys shouldn't be at a point where you can offer mobile play that includes tournaments and cash games.. Other US friendly sites have it, ignition, Bet Online, and intertops. Why do you guys not have this available????

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My user name on ACR is also rachelle2291. I recently got a withdrawal cancelled and the reason given was that I had recently been involved in a player to player player transfer and I would have to wait 72 hours after a player to player transfer before making a withdrawal. However I have never been involved in a player to player transfer on ACR. The only recent activity in my account would have been a few very small wins from cardschat freerolls. Could you please look into this for me. Thank You

Hello, I apologize for the late reply. I am currently looking into this with our Payouts Team. As soon as I get any update I will inform you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So ,with so much time until the 5 Mill tourny , are we able to win more than 1 Venom seat ?And if we were to win more than 1 seat are we able to use them to re-enter the tourny with them . Thanks glgl :D

Hello, I apologize for the late response. Yes, you will be able to win more than 1 Venom seat and, in case you win more than 1 seat you can freely use them to re-enter the tourney with them. If there's anything else I can help you with, let me know so I can take care of it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
July is just too far away, yet I just keep plugging away at the steps. I am also wondering if multiple tickets can be used for reentries.

Hi. In case you win more than one Venom ticket you can use the multiple tickets as a re-entry. Let me know if you have any other question so I can assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your reply!
Jackpots are still down though. Any news?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. As per our developers, they will be under maintenance til further notice. I apologize for this inconvenience. As soon as I get any news I will notify you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$10 On demand Freerolls are no longer popping up in the lobby. The only ones listed are already running or finished. Has anyone else noticed this? Is their maintenance going on?

Hi, sorry for the late response. Are you still having issues with our freerolls? If so, let me know so I can help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My user name on ACR is also rachelle2291. I recently got a withdrawal cancelled and the reason given was that I had recently been involved in a player to player player transfer and I would have to wait 72 hours after a player to player transfer before making a withdrawal. However I have never been involved in a player to player transfer on ACR. The only recent activity in my account would have been a few very small wins from cardschat freerolls. Could you please look into this for me. Thank You

I have reviewed your case with our Payouts Department and there was no issue at all with the transaction, I apologize for this inconvenience. Also, they were able to see that you placed a second withdrawal request for the same amount and they confirmed it is currently in pre-approved status. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with and I will help you out.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
greetings

I am enjoying ACR specially the daily private games by THR, OTR, RFR and ACR Stormers.. and soon I hope CardsChat events

my main issue with ACR is the difficulty with depositing money (sadly I am new and lose often so my deposit needs are high lol) if not using bitcoin (which i dont know nor trust)

credit cards, even prepaid do not seem to work for some reason
i have used moneygram and wow .. it took 1.5 complete frustrating days to accomplish this.. and discussion with four different ACR support people

their cashier software doesnt work properly, doesnt keep the pending transaction.. so you end up dealing with support who are generally clueless of this method.. and pray that Miguel (or whoever mentioned) picks up your money in Nicaragua

shady way to make a deposit?

why can't direct bank to bank deposit be done like pokerstars? why don't pre-paid credit cards work like for any other poker site?

strange.. makes yah wonder huh? not all of us know or want use bitcoin

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR,

A lot of players are enjoying the Venom steps. One thing though...since you cut the # of step 1 freerolls in half, the step 2's are REALLY hard to fill with the requirement being 180 players... and this bogs down steps 3, 4 5 and so on.

Why not significantly LOWER the # of Gtd seats and players required to get these step levels started? What do you have to lose? you don't have to worry about overlays...just lower the # of seats Gtd.

You're going to have a rough time filling that $5 mil Venom at this rate. We need MORE opportunities to climb the step-ladder and lowering the # required would really help that appen.

Thanks

Hi Bertie Wooster, I gave them your feedback so they can analyze your proposal and maybe implement it for the future. If you have any other feedback let me know and I'll make sure it's heard.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Is it possible with ACR to withdraw money without a Deposit ? If Yes then how to do it ?

B

Bertie Wooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Bertie Wooster, I gave them your feedback so they can analyze your proposal and maybe implement it for the future. If you have any other feedback let me know and I'll make sure it's heard.

Thank you!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is poker a sport?

Israel seems to think so.

Comment below and tell us what you think.

Click here to read the full article.

Last edited:
R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have reviewed your case with our Payouts Department and there was no issue at all with the transaction, I apologize for this inconvenience. Also, they were able to see that you placed a second withdrawal request for the same amount and they confirmed it is currently in pre-approved status. Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with and I will help you out.
Thank you for your assistance. I see I got the money now.

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can we PLEASE consider lowering the required amount of players needed to start Venom step 2, or all steps for that matter. I have 3 Step 2 tickets and I can't even use them! The hours that I am online, there are never enough people registered, or even close! There is no motivation in trying to grind these steps anymore. I am certain that I am not the only one experiencing this.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Can we PLEASE consider lowering the required amount of players needed to start Venom step 2, or all steps for that matter. I have 3 Step 2 tickets and I can't even use them! The hours that I am online, there are never enough people registered, or even close! There is no motivation in trying to grind these steps anymore. I am certain that I am not the only one experiencing this.
Same problem . Yesterday lost the ticket . I join this request . Or increase the validity of the ticket ! :mad:

Moshimorov

Moshimorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, sorry for the late reply. America's Cardroom and Poker King are not the same room but they're both part of the Winning Poker Network. You can create an account and play with us. Please let me know if you have any other question so I can help you out.

Thanks for the answer! There is one more question, can I transfer money to America's Cardroom from Poker King?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible with ACR to withdraw money without a Deposit ? If Yes then how to do it ?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. You can withdraw money without depositing but ONLY your winnings. In the cashier section select Withdrawal and then choose the prefer method and fill up all the requested information. You can check out full details here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your assistance. I see I got the money now.

You're more than welcome. If you have any other issue let me know and I will assist you with it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Same problem . Yesterday lost the ticket . I join this request . Or increase the validity of the ticket ! :mad:

Hello guys, I sent the feedback to our Tournaments Team so they can consider it. If you have any other suggestion let me know and I will give it to them.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the answer! There is one more question, can I transfer money to America's Cardroom from Poker King?

My pleasure. No, you can not transfer your funds from Poker King to America's Cardroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.