Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mertik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started playing on ACR last month and so far I like it. Overall I think it is a solid site. Below are some of the things I've liked or had issue with since joining.

The free cash bonus you got for logging in everyday was pretty good. I still never received my 4 codes for the new depositors freerolls. I emailed support a few times with no luck of getting a code or getting into the tournament so I gave up on that.

The 3 months to get the other bonus at low stakes is pretty tough to do. I think this should be a longer time frame or no time frame so if you bust out there's incentive to re-deposit. I've only managed to get a few bucks from it and don't think I'll clear it before the deadline, but such is life. I normally play MTTs and SnGs so that maybe why cause I'm not generating enough rake?

I did have an incident were my jackpot SnG didn't load, but support was pretty good on this and refunded it to my account with no issue after I provided them the details. I will say I don't like how the Jackpot SNG has to load and pops up in a window that looks different from the normal tables. Would be nice if it looked like a normal SnG table.

I also really enjoy the OnDemand SnGs and the freerolls available as well. Give you something to do while waiting for tournaments to start.

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been Looking for the 5Million Tourny

LAST $1,000,000 Venom was Dec 9 (NO MORE).
GL & God bless. :confused: :rolleyes: :D :cool: :hahaha: :ciao:

Been Looking for the 5Million Tourny. I have many step tickets and I do not know where they are leading..................

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
i want to ask about is the betcoin poker related to ACR?

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Venom Step 2 is SCREWED!

The Venom Step 2 tickets are SCREWED. It takes 180(!?!?!) players to start step 2. I've been waiting here for 5 hours now and we're only at 109 (we peaked at 122). When step 1 awards 113 seats and step 2 requires 180 and step 1 only starts 1 every 4 hours, this is close to impossible to get step 2 going. Was 180 a typo or something? It used to be 108.

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Venom Step 2 tickets are SCREWED. It takes 180(!?!?!) players to start step 2. I've been waiting here for 5 hours now and we're only at 109 (we peaked at 122). When step 1 awards 113 seats and step 2 requires 180 and step 1 only starts 1 every 4 hours, this is close to impossible to get step 2 going. Was 180 a typo or something? It used to be 108.

it looks like they suddenly realized how much money they were losing and now they try to cover it. especially with weekly venom - about $100-200k. but still those freerolls are incredibly profitable for the players. hope they won't disappear with the money some day...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any1 having issues with ACR Crashes/Disconnects? Seems whenever I am in good pos. with decent cards, I get times out. Happens in $PLO & Tourneys. Any1? :confused:

Hello. Are you still having issues with our software? If so, please give me as many details as you can, such as any error message, OS (operating system), hand number or tournament ID.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When are you going to add freeroll PLO8 games?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just started playing on ACR last month and so far I like it. Overall I think it is a solid site. Below are some of the things I've liked or had issue with since joining.

The free cash bonus you got for logging in everyday was pretty good. I still never received my 4 codes for the new depositors freerolls. I emailed support a few times with no luck of getting a code or getting into the tournament so I gave up on that.

The 3 months to get the other bonus at low stakes is pretty tough to do. I think this should be a longer time frame or no time frame so if you bust out there's incentive to re-deposit. I've only managed to get a few bucks from it and don't think I'll clear it before the deadline, but such is life. I normally play MTTs and SnGs so that maybe why cause I'm not generating enough rake?

I did have an incident were my jackpot SnG didn't load, but support was pretty good on this and refunded it to my account with no issue after I provided them the details. I will say I don't like how the Jackpot SNG has to load and pops up in a window that looks different from the normal tables. Would be nice if it looked like a normal SnG table.

I also really enjoy the OnDemand SnGs and the freerolls available as well. Give you something to do while waiting for tournaments to start.

Hi Mertik. I am happy to hear you enjoy the site!

About the issue with the password for the New Depositor Freerolls I'd recommend you to contact our Support Team at 1-877-314-4195 or via live chat asking for the password and they will grant you access to it. New Depositor Freerolls take place every Saturday at 12:05pm ET.

Also, I sent the feedback to our Developers and Tournaments Department so they can analyze and consider it. If you have any other issue with our jackpots or any question, please let me know so I can help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been Looking for the 5Million Tourny. I have many step tickets and I do not know where they are leading..................

Hello. Those tickets are going to lead you to the 5 Million Dollar Venom that will take place in July 21st, 2019 at 2pm EST. Let me know if you have any other question so I can help you out.

E

Emti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any info when will Jackpots poker start to work again?
Will there be any visible changes after this maintenance?

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rules!

What is this that I am hearing about ACR updates/maintenance/etc.? It seems that once I find a site that I love, they change everything, ie., BOL. So wut uuuup?

ps, thanks to all of U @ Cards Chat for your support! What a great addition to the poker community!

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow down due to weekly Venom stopped...

Next one is July 2019. They seem to have slowed the step games way down with the hope that they will have more buy ins. Hard to sell tickets for more than $2,000.00 each. Wish them luck. I am strictly a freebie player. Unless something else is added to the menu I don't expect the steps to get any better before June.

I did notice the ACR Rep did not have anything to say on the subject beyond confirming the July date.

GL & God bless. :) :cool: :bike:

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any info when will Jackpots poker start to work again?
Will there be any visible changes after this maintenance?

What is this that I am hearing about ACR updates/maintenance/etc.? It seems that once I find a site that I love, they change everything, ie., BOL. So wut uuuup?

ps, thanks to all of U @ Cards Chat for your support! What a great addition to the poker community!

Hi, I do apologize for this inconvenience. The maintenance will be over within the next 24 hours. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Moshimorov

Moshimorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day! Tell me, please, the American room and Poker King are different rooms, but in the same system? right? It's just that I used to be registered to Poker King and I wanted to play on your room. Created a new account. You do not ban me for it?

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi , I don't know if this helps but step 2 seems to fill every day between 1-3 PM and 8-10 PM eastern at least this in when i've been catching them. I accumulated 6 step 2 seats , tonight i was able to turn 1 into a step 5 seat:D . Step 3 and 4 fill way faster and are easier to win than step 1 and 2 IMO .:)

glgl:)

Last edited:
GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. Those tickets are going to lead you to the 5 Million Dollar Venom that will take place in July 21st, 2019 at 2pm EST. Let me know if you have any other question so I can help you out.

So ,with so much time until the 5 Mill tourny , are we able to win more than 1 Venom seat ?And if we were to win more than 1 seat are we able to use them to re-enter the tourny with them . Thanks glgl :D

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My user name on ACR is also rachelle2291. I recently got a withdrawal cancelled and the reason given was that I had recently been involved in a player to player player transfer and I would have to wait 72 hours after a player to player transfer before making a withdrawal. However I have never been involved in a player to player transfer on ACR. The only recent activity in my account would have been a few very small wins from cardschat freerolls. Could you please look into this for me. Thank You

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My user name on ACR is also rachelle2291. I recently got a withdrawal cancelled and the reason given was that I had recently been involved in a player to player player transfer and I would have to wait 72 hours after a player to player transfer before making a withdrawal. However I have never been involved in a player to player transfer on ACR. The only recent activity in my account would have been a few very small wins from cardschat freerolls. Could you please look into this for me. Thank You

Being involved in a P2P transfer could also mean you received money from another player for awards purposes such as special bounties added for a tournament, added prize money for finishing in the top spots, etc. These are payed from one person's account to yours. CardsChat has tournaments with added prize money too, and you may not have noticed where the money was coming from.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You came to the right thread with the right request...

Our ACR Rep should be able to look into and find an answer for you. Maybe take the "guess work" out of the not knowing for sure. I PMed your request to him/her. Should get a reply fairly quickly.

Good luck & God bless. :) :cool: :icon_thum

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rules!

July is just too far away, yet I just keep plugging away at the steps. I am also wondering if multiple tickets can be used for reentries.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being involved in a P2P transfer could also mean you received money from another player for awards purposes such as special bounties added for a tournament, added prize money for finishing in the top spots, etc. These are payed from one person's account to yours. CardsChat has tournaments with added prize money too, and you may not have noticed where the money was coming from.

The tournaments I received money from were the regular daily 100.00 cardschat freerolls for freeroll club members.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our ACR Rep should be able to look into and find an answer for you. Maybe take the "guess work" out of the not knowing for sure. I PMed your request to him/her. Should get a reply fairly quickly.

Good luck & God bless. :) :cool: :icon_thum
Thank you!

E

Emti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I do apologize for this inconvenience. The maintenance will be over within the next 24 hours. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thank you for your reply!
Jackpots are still down though. Any news?

B

Bertie Wooster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Venom step minimum entries too high

Hello ACR,

A lot of players are enjoying the Venom steps. One thing though...since you cut the # of step 1 freerolls in half, the step 2's are REALLY hard to fill with the requirement being 180 players... and this bogs down steps 3, 4 5 and so on.

Why not significantly LOWER the # of Gtd seats and players required to get these step levels started? What do you have to lose? you don't have to worry about overlays...just lower the # of seats Gtd.

You're going to have a rough time filling that $5 mil Venom at this rate. We need MORE opportunities to climb the step-ladder and lowering the # required would really help that appen.

Thanks

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
$10 On demand Freerolls are no longer popping up in the lobby. The only ones listed are already running or finished. Has anyone else noticed this? Is their maintenance going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.