Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any way to make it where when someone is sitting out in a tournament gets blinded down they automatically go out?

It is completely nuts to watch a ghost sit there and double up 3 times in a row while someone who is actually playing gets the bubble because of the nonsense.

It is simple, you blind out and your hand should be mucked if you are sitting out. I have never seen a site do that and it is annoying to watch.

Also, 3 spots before the bubble is too much for hand for hand play. How about when we are actually on the bubble.

I know the "ACR Rep" will come in here and put out the generic "I will turn this in to the tournaments department" response and nothing will be done. Then go on to tell us about PROMOTIONS!

:eek:

End rant. I just bubbled a tournament to a ghost after getting coolered to be short stacked. Fun times. Just glad it wasn't a huge satellite....

Hi, I apologize for the late response. I sent the feedback to the Tournaments Team so they can analyze it. However, that's the way it is currently set up. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few months ago ACR changed the format for the .50 cent on-demand tournaments (bummer). It would be nice to have some low budget .50 cent or $1.00 on-demand tournaments, with long late registration and lots of players, (like the on-demand freerolls). thanks

Hello, I gave them your feedback so they can consider it for the future. If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know and I'll help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR, what would be the chance of offering some different game tourneys... maybe a cardschat exclusive, or even a few regular formatted HORSE tourneys. No one except Pokerstars seems to offer this. Is this something you could manage to create?

Thanks

Hi, I sent your recommendation to the team in charge so they can review it and analyze it. If you have any other suggestion, let me know and I will make sure it's heard.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm surprised that pre-flop betting buttons are not customizable. Is this a feature ACR might add in the future? I would think a lot of players would use and appreciate it.

Hi Amanda A, our developers have received your feedback and they will consider it for the future. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey all i am writing this post very angry so forgive me if i rant. yesterday i did a crypto transfer using XLM (STELLAR). i sent and waited and waited and waited and now i am still waiting. so ive contacted them to see what the problem is several times.ive sent screen shots that show that the transaction was sent and credited to the wallet they told me to send it to in the deposit screen. but they say that they cant see it and that it wasnt confirmed. but it clearly states that it has been credited to their wallet. ive contacted them with them telling me are trying to manually get the xlm i sent. how is that possible when its already credited to their accout? anyways if we could get this process done id greatly appreciate it. ive been waiting almost 36 hrs when xlm is almost an instant transfer thats what they are known for. so whats the hold up????? thanks, ANDREW!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hello Andrew, I apologize for the late reply. I've escalated this case one more time with our Processing Department, they are currently working on it and will get back to you with a resolution in no more than 24 hours.

S

saulgood4me

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day! I didn't receive rakeback from last week and there are 3 sports bets made the other day that are not currently showing up in my open bets. After 4 failed on line chats, I made a phone call. After being told that I was lying several times, he finally saw something that led him to agree with my statement about the rakeback. After being told by several times that I never placed a sports bet, I have been told by 2 different agents that the wager will appear in my open bets Sunday. my sn is J35U55AV3DM3. It's not OK that the rakeback disappeared in the acr system. Also, I'm not OK with being told several times that I am not telling the truth. Furthermore, it could be nice to review my parlays in order to more accurately calculate future bets. Finally, I'm not stoked about not being able to use my visa for future deposits. Since I'm on the road for work, verifying for bitcoin is not possible today. Essentially, it looks certainly like my business will be going elsewhere.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I WANT TO POST A VERY DISTURBING THING THAT HAPPENED TO MY ACR ACCOUN T earlier today........

I also want to say that of course I have already phoned ACR already today about this but don't know what's going to happen yet

When I woke up today my entire ACR account was withdrawn. Someone withdrew a large withdrawal from my ACR account and my account was only left with a couple of dollars in it

I've been on ACR for almost seven years now I've never had anything like this happen ever I was so upset I started shaking and crying

I never even received any emails ,,,which is the usual thing if you withdraw,, you usually get emails which will tell you that your withdrawal is waiting to be approved and if you want to cancel it or not you still can. I did not receive any usual emails like this, at all in any way

There was one email only that said your withdrawal has been processed when it was already too late , after the fact.., from some digital currency. EU which I don't even know what that is.. the whole thing is not in the normal way that acr usually handles withdrawels.

There is no two-factor Authentication either,,,,,,so there is no way to have that enabled and be made aware of something like this happening and I didn't even get any warning email

It Should have been a huge red flag for ACR security when I never make any withdrawals. At all..... if there have been no withdrawals at all from my IP and my money has been sitting in there for a long long time,,,,, it should have been a huge red flag that someone from another IP withdrew large amount of money from my account. Basically all of it... considering I don't even make any withdrawals at all.

Their security is checking and can see that I have never played poker from anywhere except my same IP inside my apartment on my same one computer. I've never left the house with my computer and I've never played poker from anywhere except on my same IP from inside

So when they saw a withdrawal of my entire account from a different IP you would think that would be a huge red flag and I would get an email asking,,,, or seeing if I approve of that withdrawal. But I never got any emails at all and then the money was just gone this morning.

I have always thought ACR poker was the safest thing and never worried about this. Even though I have had professional it friends who work in that field tell me it's not very secure. Especially since there is no two-factor Authentication. But I never had any reason to worry about this over all these past six years.

I want to warn everyone here at cards chat that if this can happen to me. Someone who is just disabled and only plays poker from there

one computer in their house and they never play from outside their house at all. It can happen to anyone else.

Also I live alone and no one else ever has access to my laptop..

so all I can do now is wait 72 hours and they said that I should receive a phone call from the security department and they will try to help me

I will keep cards chat updated and I sincerely hope I get my money back as I've been crying and shaking all day as that is all my money I have and it took me six years to get all that money as I am disabled and just play poker from home .

I always thought keeping all that money on there was completely safe

The support person said security would be calling me after 72 hours or possibly before.....

***** but I really wanted the ACR rep on cards chat,, here,,, to see what happened to me and maybe he can also help follow up with this as I can't do anything else myself right now..******

.. and since their security can clearly see that the withdrawal came from a whole different place and different IP ,,and that I've never withdrawn any big amount of money like that myself ever...!!!!!
I am hoping they will sincerely be able to help me.
And refund my account soon.

M

martoss85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can anyone tell me how to Add-on in the first level of a rebuy/addon tournie?

I see the "Rebuy" button in the upper right corner. But the "add-on" is grey and doesn't allow me to buy it - but the single rebuy is available.

The "add-on" automatically button in the lower left corner is available for selection but that button doesn't activate until the last level of R/A late in the tournie?

What am I missing? Where can I "addon" early - not rebuy but addon?

Thanks.
You cannot

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR REP...

Suggestions for double & triple up SnG's go back years. Have suggested it a couple of times myself. I noticed a couple of posts back that players accounts are being cleaned out & sent to European accounts. Too bad. I keep warning folks how dangerous it is to deposit real funds on this site. Free rolls only. Super users, multi-accounters, bots & now this. All swept under the rug never to be discussed or explained. Trust is not an issue at ACR. It simply does not exist.

As for the double & triple up SnG's. I never play cash games at ACR other than freebies. I do not like anything offered at ACR. Reserve my cash play for IGN, BOL/SPB, & 5Dimes. They at least offer games I like & their RNG's allow AA/KK to win half of the time.

I keep checking & hoping the SnG menu will change. I know all of the suggestions for double and triple up SnG's have been added to the "List". Never to be seen again. :heeeellll

Just say'n. Take care of Post#7362 rrickir. His problem is HUGE. Mine is years old & will never be considered by this site. Just say'n... :confused: :cool: :heeeellll

Last edited:
K

kbolding7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm surprised that pre-flop betting buttons are not customizable. Is this a feature ACR might add in the future? I would think a lot of players would use and appreciate it.

I most certainly agree and would love to see this, this would be a huge benefit for all the players!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I WANT TO POST A VERY DISTURBING THING THAT HAPPENED TO MY ACR ACCOUN T earlier today........

I also want to say that of course I have already phoned ACR already today about this but don't know what's going to happen yet

When I woke up today my entire ACR account was withdrawn. Someone withdrew a large withdrawal from my ACR account and my account was only left with a couple of dollars in it

I've been on ACR for almost seven years now I've never had anything like this happen ever I was so upset I started shaking and crying

I never even received any emails ,,,which is the usual thing if you withdraw,, you usually get emails which will tell you that your withdrawal is waiting to be approved and if you want to cancel it or not you still can. I did not receive any usual emails like this, at all in any way

There was one email only that said your withdrawal has been processed when it was already too late , after the fact.., from some digital currency. EU which I don't even know what that is.. the whole thing is not in the normal way that acr usually handles withdrawels.

There is no two-factor Authentication either,,,,,,so there is no way to have that enabled and be made aware of something like this happening and I didn't even get any warning email

It Should have been a huge red flag for ACR security when I never make any withdrawals. At all..... if there have been no withdrawals at all from my IP and my money has been sitting in there for a long long time,,,,, it should have been a huge red flag that someone from another IP withdrew large amount of money from my account. Basically all of it... considering I don't even make any withdrawals at all.

Their security is checking and can see that I have never played poker from anywhere except my same IP inside my apartment on my same one computer. I've never left the house with my computer and I've never played poker from anywhere except on my same IP from inside

So when they saw a withdrawal of my entire account from a different IP you would think that would be a huge red flag and I would get an email asking,,,, or seeing if I approve of that withdrawal. But I never got any emails at all and then the money was just gone this morning.

I have always thought ACR poker was the safest thing and never worried about this. Even though I have had professional it friends who work in that field tell me it's not very secure. Especially since there is no two-factor Authentication. But I never had any reason to worry about this over all these past six years.

I want to warn everyone here at cards chat that if this can happen to me. Someone who is just disabled and only plays poker from there

one computer in their house and they never play from outside their house at all. It can happen to anyone else.

Also I live alone and no one else ever has access to my laptop..

so all I can do now is wait 72 hours and they said that I should receive a phone call from the security department and they will try to help me

I will keep cards chat updated and I sincerely hope I get my money back as I've been crying and shaking all day as that is all my money I have and it took me six years to get all that money as I am disabled and just play poker from home .

I always thought keeping all that money on there was completely safe

The support person said security would be calling me after 72 hours or possibly before.....

***** but I really wanted the ACR rep on cards chat,, here,,, to see what happened to me and maybe he can also help follow up with this as I can't do anything else myself right now..******

.. and since their security can clearly see that the withdrawal came from a whole different place and different IP ,,and that I've never withdrawn any big amount of money like that myself ever...!!!!!
I am hoping they will sincerely be able to help me.
And refund my account soon.

Hello, I totally understand your frustration. I have some important news, our Security and Fraud department sent you an email with very important details so please check your inbox. I also replied to your private message. In case you don't see the email let me know so they can resend it.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you so very much I replied to your private messages earlier this evening you will see my messages.

I have been working with support all day on the phone they had a bunch of different steps I had to go through but they have assured me that my money is in my account. It's been exhausting all day on the phone back and different emails and on the phone with them LOL. They have said by tomorrow I should be able to get back into my ACR account by tomorrow.

They also said they are trying to add two-factor Authentication,,,, they don't know when it will be ready but they're hoping to have it ready in the next few weeks they know that this is very important,,, in today's world especially involving people's money. so these kind of things don't keep happening....

It was lucky that I caught it so soon because they were able to cancel the withdrawal ,,,stop the process and get the money back in my account. But if this happened to someone else and they didn't see it for a couple of days they might have been not so lucky . So I just think people should be aware of this cuz if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone else also right now ........ so hopefully I will be able to get back into my account sometime tomorrow and I will update you again and let you know when the process is all compleeted........

=ACR Rep;4824825]Hello, I totally understand your frustration. I have some important news, our Security and Fraud department sent you an email with very important details so please check your inbox. I also replied to your private message. In case you don't see the email let me know so they can resend it.[/QUOTE]

S

saulgood4me

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wrong

Good morning! The sports bets that I certain were made on acr were in fact made on a competitors site. I want to make sure that my mistake was shown. I am still not certain about why the rakeback disappeared. Have a great day!
Good day! I didn't receive rakeback from last week and there are 3 sports bets made the other day that are not currently showing up in my open bets. After 4 failed on line chats, I made a phone call. After being told that I was lying several times, he finally saw something that led him to agree with my statement about the rakeback. After being told by several times that I never placed a sports bet, I have been told by 2 different agents that the wager will appear in my open bets Sunday. my sn is J35U55AV3DM3. It's not OK that the rakeback disappeared in the acr system. Also, I'm not OK with being told several times that I am not telling the truth. Furthermore, it could be nice to review my parlays in order to more accurately calculate future bets. Finally, I'm not stoked about not being able to use my Visa for future deposits. Since I'm on the road for work, verifying for bitcoin is not possible today. Essentially, it looks certainly like my business will be going elsewhere.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great news, rrickir...

Glad to see a situation involving CS & Security at ACR finally working out smoothly for a player in distress.

Have you checked your computer for viruses & spyware? This withdrawal required your account info that only you & ACR possess. If it is not an inside job then it is possible that you have been hacked by malware/spyware.

I am sure ACR will insist that you change your password. You need to make sure the computer you use with ACR for this & future games is "CLEAN"...

Good news for sure. Good luck & God bless. :D :cool: :flute: :burnout: :icon_joke

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will ACR have an actual mobile site? one where you can play MTT tournaments and cash games on your phone?

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rrickir, as been said - change your acr password and your email password, maybe someone deleted your verification mail after confirming the withdrawal. You can check if your email have been compromised in any of big leaks: https://haveibeenpwned.com/ . This site is safe. Just type your email address.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed a fairly consistent problem when in the blinds of cash games. I time out even though I'm active and in many cases played the prior hand. I've seen what I suspect is the same symptom with other players that randomly sit out when in one of the blinds.

Could the response to whatever check is being made at that time for active player posting the blinds wait a little longer before timing out?

I have not noticed this in tournaments.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
.. hi after four days I finally got my account back today and all my money is back in my account. I now have my withdrawals blocked so no one can withdraw at all not even me. I'm going to keep it that way until they Implement two-factor authentication which they say should be very soon. They know they need this as other players information has been stolen and same thing has happened to them also. We are all 99% sure that it did not happen on my end though. They have kept my player-to-player open so I can still trade and transfer to people but no one can make any withdrawals from my account now. But it took a long 4 days thank you for asking LOL.... even though I had money also on BCP nothing happened on there but I also have my withdrawals blocked on their also now and changed all passwords also. What saved my money was I woke up and called right away when I saw this so it had only been 6 hours so they were able to cancel the hackers Bitcoin withdrawal it was still in escrow is why I got my money back. They also said to me they might be able to catch the person that did it but they didn't tell to me much detail about that apparently something else happened with other accounts I think also but I didn't ask any more LOL they just really need to implement the two-factor authentication very soon because then these things won't be happening since we will have to put in a code that will be text it to our phone before we can withdraw. Most sites have this and they know that they really need it.
Glad to see a situation involving CS & Security at ACR finally working out smoothly for a player in distress.

Have you checked your computer for viruses & spyware? This withdrawal required your account info that only you & ACR possess. If it is not an inside job then it is possible that you have been hacked by malware/spyware.

I am sure ACR will insist that you change your password. You need to make sure the computer you use with ACR for this & future games is "CLEAN"...

Good news for sure. Good luck & God bless. :D :cool: :flute: :burnout: :icon_joke

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you you can read my other long post I just made now today everything is sorted out and okay now. They did not delete the verification mail I got the email saying that a withdrawal was process that's how I knew what happened right away. I had my computer person check over everything a my laptop I know nothing was done from my laptop it was done through the hacking of ACR. Thank you for the info of course they have changed all passwords and yes have new email for ACR now also. Computer has been scanned Etc and everything checked out okay. As I said in previous email they need to implement two-factor authentication soon. And they know this they said they are working on it because once they have that this won't happen as often to people. Thank you for the responses and words of encouragement I really appreciate it:)

Also I've never heard of that website that you just posted about checking your email is that a legit site because I have never heard of it? LOL thanks very much
rrickir, as been said - change your acr password and your email password, maybe someone deleted your verification mail after confirming the withdrawal. You can check if your email have been compromised in any of big leaks: https://haveibeenpwned.com/ . This site is safe. Just type your email address.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
.. hi after four days I finally got my account back today and all my money is back in my account. I now have my withdrawals blocked so no one can withdraw at all not even me. I'm going to keep it that way until they Implement two-factor authentication which they say should be very soon. They know they need this as other players information has been stolen and same thing has happened to them also. We are all 99% sure that it did not happen on my end though. They have kept my player-to-player open so I can still trade and transfer to people but no one can make any withdrawals from my account now. But it took a long 4 days thank you for asking LOL.... even though I had money also on BCP nothing happened on there but I also have my withdrawals blocked on their also now and changed all passwords also. What saved my money was I woke up and called right away when I saw this so it had only been 6 hours so they were able to cancel the hackers Bitcoin withdrawal it was still in escrow is why I got my money back. They also said to me they might be able to catch the person that did it but they didn't tell to me much detail about that apparently something else happened with other accounts I think also but I didn't ask any more LOL they just really need to implement the two-factor authentication very soon because then these things won't be happening since we will have to put in a code that will be text it to our phone before we can withdraw. Most sites have this and they know that they really need it.
So glad you got your cash back...hope they can catch the ripoff scumbag that did it!!!!

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi I had a question.

If I win more than one ticket to the $5 million Venom, then can I use those tickets to rebuy in the tourney?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you you can read my other long post I just made now today everything is sorted out and okay now. They did not delete the verification mail I got the email saying that a withdrawal was process that's how I knew what happened right away. I had my computer person check over everything a my laptop I know nothing was done from my laptop it was done through the hacking of ACR. Thank you for the info of course they have changed all passwords and yes have new email for ACR now also. Computer has been scanned Etc and everything checked out okay. As I said in previous email they need to implement two-factor authentication soon. And they know this they said they are working on it because once they have that this won't happen as often to people. Thank you for the responses and words of encouragement I really appreciate it:)

Also I've never heard of that website that you just posted about checking your email is that a legit site because I have never heard of it? LOL thanks very much

I'm glad to know that your case has been resolved and it was a big pleasure to help you out with this important situation. Our Security/Fraud department and the Development team is currently working on the two-factor authentication process, soon as they have it done, they will implement it for sure. If you have any other questions or need help just let me know, I'll be happy to assist you. Have a nice day!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning! The sports bets that I certain were made on acr were in fact made on a competitors site. I want to make sure that my mistake was shown. I am still not certain about why the rakeback disappeared. Have a great day!

Hello, please let me know if you still need help so I can assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've noticed a fairly consistent problem when in the blinds of cash games. I time out even though I'm active and in many cases played the prior hand. I've seen what I suspect is the same symptom with other players that randomly sit out when in one of the blinds.

Could the response to whatever check is being made at that time for active player posting the blinds wait a little longer before timing out?

I have not noticed this in tournaments.

Could you please provide me the tournament ID or the hand ID so I can check it with the tournament's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.