Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry I should have included this in the first question. Why cant we see the other players cards in a heads up hand in the hand replay? Especially if they would be required to show first in a live setting?

I have a question, and im not trying to cause any commotion but it seems that when a really bad beat happens on an all in hand where the river is the card that completes the bad beat. The first four cards come out smoothly and then there is a noticeable pause on the software before the river (bad beat card) shows up. I enjoy playing on ACR and watching ACR software on streams, and this is the only complain aka question I have? Thanks for starting the thread and answering questions!

I have noticed the delay too, as well as lots of other folks here. This question pops up quite a bit and has not been answered or addressed by anyone at ACR. I would like to know what is actually causing the delay.

If the delay is a "suspense factor" to make you hold your breath, then mission accomplished. If not, then that is another issue altogether.

With that said, it happens all of the time and not just in run-down all-ins. And not all of the final cards are bad-beat cards either. People always say its bad-beat, when shoving all-in pre-flop for some reason. The only way to correct that is to avoid the urge to shove your AA.

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. I have sent the feedback to the team so they can take a look into this and make sure there is no delay.

Also, our showdown rules protect the confidentiality of any mucked card that's why you can not see it in the hand reply. However, I gave them the feedback as well so they can analyze it for the future. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there,

Forgive me if this has already been answered further back in the thread. I was wondering if it is possible to transfer tournament tickets. The Venom tickets in particular. I Have a seat for step 5, $200+$15.01 is the ticket cost. I would prefer to use it for small tournaments. Is it possible to sell, transfer, or use in any other manner? When the tournament I won the ticket in was down to 5 players 4th got $211 or something and 1st-3rd got tickets. I went all in with 10,4 off as soon as we hit 4 players hoping to bust but I go three callers and won the hand! lol. It was hilarious- everyone trying so hard to make the top4, then everyone trying to bust in 4th! lol.

Thanks,
smknginmaine

Hello, sorry for the late response. Unfortunately, tickets are not transferable, they do not carry over any value therefore, you can not sell them or use them in any other manner. If you have any other question let me know and I will happily help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing on ACR for just over 5 yrs now. In this time frame have made alot of friends and acquaintances that play on ACR and other sites.

An option I would love to see added , available on some other sites, is "find a friend " option.This would be helpful to locate people I want to join at their table without having to search through many tables to locate them.

Thanks for your time & considering my suggestion.

Hi, I sent the feedback to the department in charge so they can consider your proposal. If you have any other suggestion or question, let me know and I will make sure it's heard.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a question about the 'military ranks': if I achive captain level rank e.g. 29th of november, it will reset on 1st december to lieutenant again? The same is with higher ranks? They all decrease to lieutenant on 1st day of the month?

Hi. For the following month it will hold the rank reached the previous month, so that you can get to the next rank.

For example, if closed the month as Captain it will continue as Captain for the next month and as soon as you reach the point to the next level, it will show off right away (example: from Captain to Major the second week of the month).

However, there's an exception; in January 1st all MONTHLY ranks are reset to lieutenant though YEARLY (General and above), ranks are hold for January and February. Let me know if you have any other concern so I can address it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feeling crushed.
Spent hours working my way up the venom steps. Had two tickets in my account since Sunday. One for an on Demand Game and one for Saturdays 2pm game. Cashed in the on Demand step 4 played terribly and lost (fair enough). Go back to ticket manager and the other ticket for Saturday @ 2pm EST is gone. That ticket was displayed in my ticket manager for a couple days @ least!
On phone with ACR. They have no record of this. Worse their is no recourse because I did not take any screenshots so just my word against theirs!
If you win tickets take screen shots of everything! You have no recourse if it is lost in the system!
Very, very disappointed!

Hello. I talked to the Tournaments Team and they were able to see that you used both tickets. You can go ahead and check it on your hand history viewer, if you have any trouble getting it, let me know and I will send you all the details via PM.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I talked to the Tournaments Team and they were able to see that you used both tickets. You can go ahead and check it on your hand history viewer, if you have any trouble getting it, let me know and I will send you all the details via PM.

This is what I was told on the phone as well, the problem is I did not use both tickets I used one ticket.

Here is what I am going on. Logged into tournament tickets section last night.

ACR login ->My account -> Ticket manager ->

@ 9pm 3 tickets were listed in there:

2 tickets for step-4 one showed a game in progress click on register.

I wish had a screenshot to show you. But it was listed like this more or less
Venom step 4 and a register button what was odd was there was a 0 next to it I assumed was for number of people currently regged

Under that another ticket for step 4 showing number of current players and the reg button.

Under that was another ticket for the Saturday Step 5 ticket @ 2pm with a register button

I clicked on the middle register button and was taken to the game. When I got knocked out I went back to the ticket manager window and it was completely empty. I did not rebuy or anything.

The odd thing is that your CS told me that the ticket was cashed by them to my account and they insisted I used two tickets which would be fine except I did not. Further the only ticket in question was for the (December 1) Saturday game which has not happened yet and that disappeared seemingly for no reason and with no record of it.

I know what I saw because I checked each day over the past week and they were the same each day.

Your team can insist I played in two step-4 games which is more than unlikely, but even if so it does not explain the step 5 game on Saturday.

My point to anyone reading this is take screen shots of your ticket manager before and after your games.

It would be nice if there was a listing of tickets won for the month.

According to tournament history in my account:

11/18/18 12:26pm venom 113 seats GTD 1/5 won a ticket for $6.61 {Used @ 2:24pm 11/18/18} "Used"
11/18/18 2:24pm Venom 60 seats 2/5 used ticket and won a ticket for a 16.51 value "?" Far as I can see this has not been used unless it automatically signed me up and I lost but there is no record of this ticket being used in my tourney history that I can find
11/25/18 6:18pm Venom 113 Seats GTD 1/5 won a ticket for $6.61 {Used @ 10:06pm 11/25/18} "Used"
11/25/18 7:44pm Venom 60 seats GTD 2/5 {Used ticket for entry cost $6.61 } Won a a ticket valued @ 16.51 "used"
11/25/18 10:06pm Venom 30 Seats Used Ticket and won a ticket value $55.01 "used"
11/28/18 10:47pm Venom? step 4 (as displayed in my history) and lost.
That is what is in the game history for the past month.

The issue is that when I clicked on my ticket manager it showed a ticket for a scheduled game at 2pm on December 1 @ 2pm EST That ticket is gone and there is not record of any game played that got me there.

The other thing that was strange was the comment by CS that they cashed my ticket and then they stated I used the cash to get into a game - whatever. I pay attention to my cash all the time and would have certainly noticed a $55 increase in my bank roll. And when I did sign up for the game I did so through the ticket manager using that register button.

But just to re-iterate regardless of game history. My ticket manager display showed two tickets every day since Sunday night / Monday early morning(11/25/18-11/26//18). 1 for step 4 on demand and 1 for a game that was scheduled for 2pm on Saturday dec 1 - currently the only venom game at that time is a step 5 so I assume that is what that ticket was for.

This was the only ticket that had a scheduled time associated with the game. When I logged in last night there were 3 tickets - two for the step 4 on demand and one for the scheduled game on Saturday dec 1.

At a minimum something is funky with the way the ticket manager displays results.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is what I was told on the phone as well, the problem is I did not use both tickets I used one ticket.

Venom step 4 and a register button what was odd was there was a 0 next to it I assumed was for number of people currently regged

Under that another ticket for step 4 showing number of current players and the reg button.

Under that was another ticket for the Saturday Step 5 ticket @ 2pm with a register button

I clicked on the middle register button and was taken to the game. When I got knocked out I went back to the ticket manager window and it was completely empty. I did not rebuy or anything.

The odd thing is that your CS told me that the ticket was cashed by them to my account and they insisted I used two tickets which would be fine except I did not. Further the only ticket in question was for the (December 1) Saturday game which has not happened yet and that disappeared seemingly for no reason and with no record of it.

I know what I saw because I checked each day over the past week and they were the same each day.

Your team can insist I played in two step-4 games which is more than unlikely, but even if so it does not explain the step 5 game on Saturday.

My point to anyone reading this is take screen shots of your ticket manager before and after your games.

11/18/18 12:26pm venom 113 seats GTD 1/5 won a ticket for $6.61 {Used @ 2:24pm 11/18/18} "Used"
11/18/18 2:24pm Venom 60 seats 2/5 used ticket and won a ticket for a 16.51 value "?" Far as I can see this has not been used unless it automatically signed me up and I lost but there is no record of this ticket being used in my tourney history that I can find
11/25/18 6:18pm Venom 113 Seats GTD 1/5 won a ticket for $6.61 {Used @ 10:06pm 11/25/18} "Used"
11/25/18 7:44pm Venom 60 seats GTD 2/5 {Used ticket for entry cost $6.61 } Won a a ticket valued @ 16.51 "used"
11/25/18 10:06pm Venom 30 Seats Used Ticket and won a ticket value $55.01 "used"

The issue is that when I clicked on my ticket manager it showed a ticket for a scheduled game at 2pm on December 1 @ 2pm EST That ticket is gone and there is not record of any game played that got me there.

The other thing that was strange was the comment by CS that they cashed my ticket and then they stated I used the cash to get into a game - whatever. I pay attention to my cash all the time and would have certainly noticed a $55 increase in my bank roll. And when I did sign up for the game I did so through the ticket manager using that register button.

But just to re-iterate regardless of game history. My ticket manager display showed two tickets every day since Sunday night / Monday early morning(11/25/18-11/26//18). 1 for step 4 on demand and 1 for a game that was scheduled for 2pm on Saturday dec 1 - currently the only venom game at that time is a step 5 so I assume that is what that ticket was for.

This was the only ticket that had a scheduled time associated with the game. When I logged in last night there were 3 tickets - two for the step 4 on demand and one for the scheduled game on Saturday dec 1.

At a minimum something is funky with the way the ticket manager displays results.

I have escalated the case again so they can double check it. As soon as I get any update I will let you know.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How would close to $200k change you?
Find out in The Sunday Venom.

With around 400 players and $1,000,000 guaranteed, your shot is very, very real.

Check out this video for more.

Full details here.

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Not sure if this is where mistake is, but when you click on ticket manager it only shows tickets and how many tournaments you COULD use it for. I've never seen register button until you click on the possible tournaments link on right. Then every tournament you can use the ticket for will show, all with register link if registering. Maybe that was what you were seeing and once you register for one, the rest of course go away as the ticket is used. Not sure But I know register link never shows up on the first screen showing your actual tickets. Least not on my acct

madjek

madjek

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, Sat at 2 is a step4 tournament also, can be confusing because unlike the on-demand steps, the name still says the 15 seats gtd to step 5/6. So from what you typed, I would say you clicked on the options for you step4, the first line with 0 was new on-demand step4 just posted and the next one was one that just got the min entrants and just started which you entered, and the Sat would of been your 3rd option for that ticket

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
arc

like your software compaired to others realy like 6+ think u should make some 6+ freerolls or tourneys help to promote game

T

timz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cards chat

How would close to $200k change you?
Find out in The Sunday Venom.

With around 400 players and $1,000,000 guaranteed, your shot is very, very real.

Check out this video for more.

Full details here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNOoXUkyQto
you got a cards chat venom freeroll i want in or do u have to be in club us usa guys dont got much since club took all free rolls

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure if this is where mistake is, but when you click on ticket manager it only shows tickets and how many tournaments you COULD use it for. I've never seen register button until you click on the possible tournaments link on right. Then every tournament you can use the ticket for will show, all with register link if registering. Maybe that was what you were seeing and once you register for one, the rest of course go away as the ticket is used. Not sure But I know register link never shows up on the first screen showing your actual tickets. Least not on my acct

Also, Sat at 2 is a step4 tournament also, can be confusing because unlike the on-demand steps, the name still says the 15 seats gtd to step 5/6. So from what you typed, I would say you clicked on the options for you step4, the first line with 0 was new on-demand step4 just posted and the next one was one that just got the min entrants and just started which you entered, and the Sat would of been your 3rd option for that ticket

Madjek thank you very much for your reply. That explanation I can accept! I can't prove it one way or the other but at least it sounds likes it is a plausible explanation to what I witnessed. I will be sure to keep an eye out for that in the future. At least now I don't feel like I am going nutz!!!

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Madjekthank you very much for your reply. That explanation I can accept! I can't prove it one way or the other but at least it sounds likes it is a plausible explanation to what I witnessed. I will be sure to keep an eye out for that in the future. At least now I don't feel like I am going nutz!!!

Been mulling this over in my head and the more I think about it and recall what I was looking at the more I believe Madjek is correct! I can't express how much I appreciate you taking the time to explain this, madjek!

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know any site where I can browse my ACR tournaments stats for free? sharkscope isn't fully free and I can't see there anyway Venom steps tournaments.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, this is probably a dumb question, but is there a way to set your pre-flop bet sizes on buttons, like 2 BB 2.5BB 3BB instead of using the pre-set 1/2 pot etc? I've looked for a way from time to time but never found it and the box where you enter a specific amount is really small on my laptop.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doyou know any site where I can browse my ACR tournaments stats for free? Sharkscope isn't fully free and I can't see there anyway Venom steps tournaments.

Hi Jankou36,

you can do this by using the game history function within the game client on a PC.

Steps to follow are:
1 - open ACR
2 - Click "my Account"
3 - Click "details"
4 - click "Game history" Box
5 - Set Search By to Custom
6- Set from date no more than 90 days back (doesn't let you go further than 90 days.
7 - click submit
8 - Now you can sory but any of the headings you want - I usually do so by "date"
9 - now toggle through the pages

Here is a quick video I through up on youtube showing the same steps

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you got a cards chat venom freeroll i want in or do u have to be in club us usa guys dont got much since club took all free rolls

There will be Venom freerolls coming in December for ACR affiliates, including CardsChat and other private entities. How many of them is unclear, but I suspect there were will be dozens of them. Dates and times to be determined and spread out thru the month.

In the case of CC, I am pretty sure it will be open to all members. Don't quote me on that.

EDIT: I found the CC Venom. It is open to all members on Dec 1st, which is tomorrow.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pla...r-bcp-cardschat-venom-special-freebuy-406237/

Last edited:
M

Mc_Terp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. I have sent the feedback to the team so they can take a look into this and make sure there is no delay.

Also, our showdown rules protect the confidentiality of any mucked card that's why you can not see it in the hand reply. However, I gave them the feedback as well so they can analyze it for the future. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thank you! I can understand not showing their cards on hands where they wouldn't have to show first but when they would be required to show first if it were live their cards should show in the replay?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day 1 of The Cage Live is on and you can watch all the dropkicks unfold live, wherever you are.

Tune in now on our Twitch channel.

And if you like what you see and want in on the next Live Cage in January, win your $8,340 package on Sunday at 6pm.

Three are guaranteed.

Visit our website for more details on this.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you! I can understand not showing their cards on hands where they wouldn't have to show first but when they would be required to show first if it were live their cards should show in the replay?

You're very welcome. If that's the case, as you said they should be showing in the replay. Could you please provide me with a hand ID where this happens? So that I can report it to fix it.

M

Mc_Terp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're very welcome. If that's the case, as you said they should be showing in the replay. Could you please provide me with a hand ID where this happens? So that I can report it to fix it.

Ok I will next hand I play where it happens! Thank you

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you guys doing for Christmas, New Years/ general The Holidays promotions????

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok I will next hand I play where it happens! Thank you

It was a pleasure. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are you guys doing for Christmas, New Years/ general The Holidays promotions????

Hi, more promotions will be released soon. Stay tuned so you don't miss anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.