Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one question, regarding the steps tournaments for the Venom Million, or really any step tournaments on ACR... Is there an easy way to tell if a satty is going to run the next event, meaning step 2, right after the first tournament ends? I've noticed some satty's are posted in RED, while some are listed in BLACK... Is this the telling attribute to know if we need to be able to play 3-4 tournaments in a row? Mostly asking because I think others should know, so they can plan, or plan not to play, accordingly. Thanks in advance and welcome!

Hello. Let me give you an example, step 2 requires 80 players to start. If before end of the step 1 (where 60 players earn tickets to step 2), there are 20 players registered yet, the game will start automatically because it has reached the minimum amount of players required for it to run (80 players). The ones that show up in RED are still in the Registration stage, while the ones that show up in BLACK are in Late Registration. Let me know if you have any other question so I help you out.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you’re still sitting on The Live Cage fence, check out this video on why you’ll want to attend the December event in San Jose, Costa Rica.

Spoiler Alert: There’s no snow, you can skip your 9-5 daily grind, and instead of battling cars for a lane on the freeway, you can battle sharks and fish at the tables.

Full details about it here.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I apologize for the long waiting. Unfortunately, the mobile version is still under development. That's why it doesn't have most of the features we offer, such as tournaments. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.
Thanks for the confirmation. You're like the literally only poker company without an App so maybe remind them lol Cheers

C

Cody7hb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr

is the best poker room I have played successfully

A

alvinw

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, i would like to know when ACR will be adding in some PKOs. that would be a great addition imo. Also can we please get more 22 11 and 5.50 Freeze Outs my lord !

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is the best poker room I have played successfully

Hi, I am glad to hear you enjoy our site, we are always getting better for your satisfaction! Let me know if you have any question or concern and I will happily assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i would like to know when ACR will be adding in some PKOs. that would be a great addition imo. Also can we please get more 22 11 and 5.50 Freeze Outs my lord !

Hello, I sent your recommendations to our developers so they can take it in consideration. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Strategy

Hello. I have a question about strategy. Can your developers develop a table that shows the number of times each specific set of hole cards were played, what position, and if the bet won for each individual player to view online? Just their own,of course. intertops has that option and I would love to be able to have that on ACR. It is a valuable tool!

Currently, I have only the text hand history and have no way to view this data. I can not afford software that may do that for you.

Thank you very much.

Dan'O
Hello, I sent your recommendations to our developers so they can take it in consideration. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I have a question about strategy. Can your developers develop a table that shows the number of times each specific set of hole cards were played, what position, and if the bet won for each individual player to view online? Just their own,of course. Intertops has that option and I would love to be able to have that on ACR. It is a valuable tool!

Currently, I have only the text hand history and have no way to view this data. I can not afford software that may do that for you.

Thank you very much.

Dan'O

Hello, thank you for the recommendation. I let them know so they can analyze your proposal. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play-by-play is always a good call with these guys.

We’re thrilled to announce that @Protentialmn and @MrJesseJames4 are in as commentators for the next Cage Live in Costa Rica starting Dec. 1st.

Check out more details about it here.

#LiveEvent #commentators #poker #tournament #CostaRica

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Cage Live goes down this weekend and Americas Cardroom has freeroll seats to celebrate.

Want one?

Tune into the live stream on Twitch for the password.

Visit our website for more details.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I really am having fun on Blackchip playing in the step freerolls. I guess ACR uses the same format. 250.000 starting chips with starting blinds of 1,000 and 2,000. 2 minute blind levels. It's great! :wavey:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really am having fun on Blackchip playing in the step freerolls. I guess ACR uses the same format. 250.000 starting chips with starting blinds of 1,000 and 2,000. 2 minute blind levels. It's great! :wavey:

Hi, thanks for sharing your experience with us! I am glad to hear you like The Venom steps. If you have any question don't hesitate and let me know, I'll be happy to assist you.

M

Mc_Terp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Everyone!

We know there's been some players wanting us to pop in here, so we're very happy to open this thread and help answer to any of your questions or concerns.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

This is the place to vent, share your poker hands, comment and suggest anything you want ( but let's keep it friendly).

Also , feel free to take the time to check out our current promotions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

I have a question, and im not trying to cause any commotion but it seems that when a really bad beat happens on an all in hand where the river is the card that completes the bad beat. The first four cards come out smoothly and then there is a noticeable pause on the software before the river (bad beat card) shows up. I enjoy playing on ACR and watching ACR software on streams, and this is the only complain aka question I have? Thanks for starting the thread and answering questions!

M

Mc_Terp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry I should have included this in the first question. Why cant we see the other players cards in a heads up hand in the hand replay? Especially if they would be required to show first in a live setting?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a question, and im not trying to cause any commotion but it seems that when a really bad beat happens on an all in hand where the river is the card that completes the bad beat. The first four cards come out smoothly and then there is a noticeable pause on the software before the river (bad beat card) shows up. I enjoy playing on ACR and watching ACR software on streams, and this is the only complain aka question I have? Thanks for starting the thread and answering questions!

I have noticed the delay too, as well as lots of other folks here. This question pops up quite a bit and has not been answered or addressed by anyone at ACR. I would like to know what is actually causing the delay.

If the delay is a "suspense factor" to make you hold your breath, then mission accomplished. If not, then that is another issue altogether.

With that said, it happens all of the time and not just in run-down all-ins. And not all of the final cards are bad-beat cards either. People always say its bad-beat, when shoving all-in pre-flop for some reason. The only way to correct that is to avoid the urge to shove your AA.

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been getting beat to death for weeks in the very same manner. Deathly afraid to even play AA or KK. All in or slow play, I lose, over & over again to hole card combos I would not even consider playing unless blinded in. Nothing we can do about the RNG. They program it the way they want it. I play free rolls only. Keeps the pain to a minimum. :damnmate:

GL & God bless. :D :rolleyes: :cool: :damnmate: :aetsch:

Reading this made me feel like I wrote it lol. That is exactly how I feel. It's not even my own AA or KK losing a lot but I see it in general during the MTT I play. I don't want to say I'm fully giving up on ACR, but I think it's time I decide about depositing on another site instead.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there,

Forgive me if this has already been answered further back in the thread. I was wondering if it is possible to transfer tournament tickets. The Venom tickets in particular. I Have a seat for step 5, $200+$15.01 is the ticket cost. I would prefer to use it for small tournaments. Is it possible to sell, transfer, or use in any other manner? When the tournament I won the ticket in was down to 5 players 4th got $211 or something and 1st-3rd got tickets. I went all in with 10,4 off as soon as we hit 4 players hoping to bust but I go three callers and won the hand! lol. It was hilarious- everyone trying so hard to make the top4, then everyone trying to bust in 4th! lol.

Thanks,
smknginmaine

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feeling crushed.
Spent hours working my way up the venom steps. Had two tickets in my account since Sunday. One for an on Demand Game and one for Saturdays 2pm game. Cashed in the on Demand step 4 played terribly and lost (fair enough). Go back to ticket manager and the other ticket for Saturday @ 2pm EST is gone. That ticket was displayed in my ticket manager for a couple days @ least!
On phone with ACR. They have no record of this. Worse their is no recourse because I did not take any screenshots so just my word against theirs!
If you win tickets take screen shots of everything! You have no recourse if it is lost in the system!
Very, very disappointed!

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR SUGGESTION

I have been playing on ACR for just over 5 yrs now. In this time frame have made alot of friends and acquaintances that play on ACR and other sites.

An option I would love to see added , available on some other sites, is "find a friend " option.This would be helpful to locate people I want to join at their table without having to search through many tables to locate them.

Thanks for your time & considering my suggestion.

TxFoldemPro

TxFoldemPro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rules!

I am Loving ACR these days. I remember all kinds of people selling tournament tickets and cash for that site on FB. I blew it off as I usually play live or online in DE or on BOL. Now I have trashed most other sites and play almost exclusively on ACR. My fave is PLO .10/.25 - 1.00/2.00 $ games. I had never seen a NoLimitOmaha online before. That game is a $ maker, to say the least.
LOVIN" IT! Any 1 else play PLO? :tomato:

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question about the 'military ranks': if I achive captain level rank e.g. 29th of november, it will reset on 1st december to lieutenant again? The same is with higher ranks? They all decrease to lieutenant on 1st day of the month?

Status
Not open for further replies.