ACR Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Few I checked now: kick off, warm up, bounty hunter, main events - 26 lvls late reg., 5 minutes lvls, very low and low stakes. Rebuy has 14lvls, something else?

Well, sorry, I was mistaken then. It's true, tourneys there have that long LR, it's about 2 hours. I've been not playing tourneys at ACR for some time, so I don't know well what's happening at ACR right now, a while ago there were tourneys with even 5 or 6 hours of LR, and people were posting their thoughts about this stuff in this thread. I have just opened the ACR lobby, and now I see there is no tourney like these, they probly have changed them. That's great! I can stand two hours of LR, but 5 hours is just a madness.

P.S.: honestly, the less the better for me. Personally, I think there is absolutely no need to make LR more than 30 min in a tournament, no matter how big a tournament is. Playing one online poker tourney for 8 hours is just boring. Of cause, I understand poker rooms’ position, they just need more people and more money.

X

xRanieri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BRING Fast-fold Tables?

I'd love to see some fast-fold tables on ACR. I think 10NL, 25NL, and 100NL would run 24/7.

ALSO, I'd love to have ranks that you can show. Even Avatars that you get to show that you won some tourny or something. It's always nice to have skins right? Popular games, mostly shooters, have skins you can buy to make you look more flashy. I don't really think paid avatars would be a good look, but again, people LOVE to show that they achieved something.

In terms of software, when I click on the "TOURNEY" tab, it opens up another window, which is like a child window to the main one. Closing this window doesn't exit the game, but it's kind of annoying that it gets generated.

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, sorry, I was mistaken then. It's true, tourneys there have that long LR, it's about 2 hours. I've been not playing tourneys at ACR for some time, so I don't know well what's happening at ACR right now, a while ago there were tourneys with even 5 or 6 hours of LR, and people were posting their thoughts about this stuff in this thread. I have just opened the ACR lobby, and now I see there is no tourney like these, they probly have changed them. That's great! I can stand two hours of LR, but 5 hours is just a madness.

P.S.: honestly, the less the better for me. Personally, I think there is absolutely no need to make LR more than 30 min in a tournament, no matter how big a tournament is. Playing one online poker tourney for 8 hours is just boring. Of cause, I understand poker rooms’ position, they just need more people and more money.

I agree with you. I would like to play on tournaments with short late reg. Hope any poker room will add just 2-3 tournaments like that daily. I have no time to play that long.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate one bug on ACR. When you finish a tourney and decide to close the table, and you click on close button (before this little 'you have finished on …th position' window appears), and you get this confirmation 'Are your sure you want to close this tournament' window with two buttons, Yes/No, you can't choose and click this buttons, because the 'you have finished on …th position' window is already there (behind the confirmation window) and you haven't clicked the 'OK' button in it. I hate it. You need to replace the Yes/No little window somewhere first to click 'OK', and only after doing this useless stuff you are able to close this tourney.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I sent the feedback to our developers so they can consider it. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd love to see some fast-fold tables on ACR. I think 10NL, 25NL, and 100NL would run 24/7.

ALSO, I'd love to have ranks that you can show. Even Avatars that you get to show that you won some tourny or something. It's always nice to have skins right? Popular games, mostly shooters, have skins you can buy to make you look more flashy. I don't really think paid avatars would be a good look, but again, people LOVE to show that they achieved something.

In terms of software, when I click on the "TOURNEY" tab, it opens up another window, which is like a child window to the main one. Closing this window doesn't exit the game, but it's kind of annoying that it gets generated.

Hi, thanks a lot for the feedback. I just submitted it to our Tournaments Team so they can analyze it. If you have any other question or concern, just let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you tell the tournament director on 2+2 to think about considering a tournament that mixes shootout, spin N go, and step tournaments?

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you know any free HUD for Americas Cardroom?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would you go all in for this meal?

Or is pizza more your game?

Let us know what your go-to food is when you play poker.

iyIchUX.jpg

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ideas for an online poker site

I'm someone who comes up with a crap ton of ideas but can never get anyone to ever pay attention. Anyway, I have a lot of ideas for an online poker forum like ACR. Is there anyone I could contact about getting my ideas out there, maybe even getting a little compensation if ACR thinks an idea is worthy?

I could just post them here if you want me to, but I thought private communicatinos would prevent other sites from taking the ideas, I've become kind of an ACR loyalist. But if you want them here just let me know.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You came to the right place.

I'm someone who comes up with a crap ton of ideas but can never get anyone to ever pay attention. Anyway, I have a lot of ideas for an online poker forum like ACR. Is there anyone I could contact about getting my ideas out there, maybe even getting a little compensation if ACR thinks an idea is worthy?

I could just post them here if you want me to, but I thought private communicatinos would prevent other sites from taking the ideas, I've become kind of an ACR loyalist. But if you want them here just let me know.

This thread's rep will be happy to accept your ideas, whether posted or PM'ed. They have a "special" list where ideas are placed. If you would be interested you could go back to post #1 & review all of the ideas suggested in the history of this thread that were added to this "list" to never be mentioned or incorporated by ACR.

Compensation? ACR will kill any idea for free. 'Nuff said.

GL & God bless. :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :call2: :icon_king

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread's rep will be happy to accept your ideas, whether posted or PM'ed. They have a "special" list where ideas are placed. If you would be interested you could go back to post #1 & review all of the ideas suggested in the history of this thread that were added to this "list" to never be mentioned or incorporated by ACR.

I think they put those ideas in a special magical place called Warehouse 13 or The Library. These are places were important artifacts are stored and forgotten about by normal people, and forbidden to be used by their caretakers/librarians.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rumor mill is open for business. :D

I think they put those ideas in a special magical place called Warehouse 13 or The Library. These are places were important artifacts are stored and forgotten about by normal people, and forbidden to be used by their caretakers/librarians.

Rumor has it that they send them to Area 51 where Amazon boxes & ships them to alien planets that do not produce their own poker suggestions. :D Just a rumor of course. :)

;):D:rolleyes::cool::turtle::reddy::eek:

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No that is where they send anyone who says the words rigged or Fixed. The library and Warehouse 13 is where they get the power to create those magical river cards we all so love! The ideas get sorted alphabetically every night A-M goes to the Smurfs N-Z goes to the snorks. But by morning they all end up in Fraggle Rock?

Unfortunately the builders never get the safe built in time and the underpants gnomes steal the ideas. While hitching a ride home in little red Riding Hoods basket they are dropped when the big bad wolf eats her! That's when Bigfoot runs off with them basket and all to never been seen again.

So you see it's not the Sites fault the ideas don't get used. Just call support they can explain why it's not their fault. Damn the Bigfoot they should put a bounty on him!

He was last seen chasing Alice down a rabbit hole...

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site sux

I have never seen more ridiculous nut house of hand outcomes as they have here. Nothing is random, I can call out the way a board will play out9 out of 10 times. I'm sorry but these hands are just outrageous. They flop you a straight u can guarantee somebody is going to get a higher straight or a flush or even full boat. You can't slow play anything because if you do you'll end up with 4 running cards of the same suit on the board and lose.

Every time I make a good call on a big bet all in after flopping top pair, the cards are turned over and I lose to 9-3 who has nuthing wen we go all in but then watch 9 9 run on turn n river. The worst preflop hand wins 80% of the time, and inactive players seem to win their bust out hands constantly.

Idk maybe it's just my bad luck, but sometimes this stuff seems too predictable and dumb:mad:

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just get 5$ for free from ACR by claiming it on email. Nice :) You get this too?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just get 5$ for free from ACR by claiming it on email. Nice :) You get this too?

Nope. I have only the two promo emails for the Venom and the Beast this month so far.

Can you post your email here to show us?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never seen more ridiculous nut house of hand outcomes as they have here.
... snip ....

Idk maybe it's just my bad luck, but sometimes this stuff seems too predictable and dumb:mad:

While this thread can be used to vent your frustration with ACR, this kind of post is just a waste of time to flesh out in here. There are numerous threads already concerning this topic and best that you do it there.

If you want to put on your big-boy pants and have a rational discussion, then visit a new thread set up by SouthparkSith.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/community-hangout-4/oh-drama-angry-overtones-404693/

He is requesting a mature discussion however. If all you want to do is rant with random unproven accusations, you need not post in there.

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope. I have only the two promo emails for the Venom and the Beast this month so far.

Can you post your email here to show us?

there was nothing about it's confidential so i think i can. hope you can see it in the attachment.
I never deposited here and im new player on ACR

Attachments

• free5.jpg
    free5.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 78
Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there was nothing about it's confidential so i think i can. hope you can see it in the attachment.
I never deposited here and im new player on ACR

I never received one of those lately, but I faintly remember getting one like that in the past.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just curious I made the **Mistake** of playing in the Venom satellite this morning thinking after the game I would be able to get some chores done around the house.
However ,I was in the top, 50 players most of the game, I assumed like in past satellites that I would get a ticket I could use for step 2 at any point in the future. Instead I was auto-added to the satellite at completion of the game.
I realize this is just my ignorance so I am just asking is there some way to disable be automatically entered into the next satellite or I am just stuck with the entries and need to be prepared to sit in front of the PC all day long until I lose? - I know I could have worse problems but there is not even time to get food due to where i live let alone get anything else done today.
May just throw the 3rd satty away ...

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^no there is not such possibility. Step 2 requires 80 players to start. If before end of the step 1 where 60 players earn tickets to step 2, there are 20 players registered yet, the game wll start automatically and there is nothing you can do about it.

BTW I have a question about crypto deposit: as we know those deposits don't have any real name account assigned directly to the wallet. In the 'welcome package' terms and conditions there is a point:

• The name on your account must match the name on the credit card(s) or other deposit method used to make the deposit or the bonus will be void.
So, if I deposit with crypto will I get all those 3 welcome bonuses or not?

M

maaqqz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is a very interesting site, with many free and paid tournaments, the freerolls on this site are many and with good rewards. Thank you for allowing the opportunity to grow as a poker player.:rolleyes:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
^no there is not such possibility. Step 2 requires 80 players to start. If before end of the step 1 where 60 players earn tickets to step 2, there are 20 players registered yet, the game wll start automatically and there is nothing you can do about it.

BTW I have a question about crypto deposit: as we know those deposits don't have any real name account assigned directly to the wallet. In the 'welcome package' terms and conditions there is a point:
  • The name on your account must match the name on the credit card(s) or other deposit method used to make the deposit or the bonus will be void.
So, if I deposit with crypto will I get all those 3 welcome bonuses or not?

Hello. If you deposit using any crypto currency you will still get the Welcome Package (including the First Deposit Bonus, Spin Cards and the access for the New Depositor Freeroll). You can check out full details here https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/. If you have any other question or concern, let me know and I'll be glad to assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is a very interesting site, with many free and paid tournaments, the freerolls on this site are many and with good rewards. Thank you for allowing the opportunity to grow as a poker player.:rolleyes:

Hi, I am glad to hear you enjoy playing with us, thank you for the feedback. Our goal is to provide you with the best experience every time. If there's anything else I can do for you, just let me know and I'll be happy to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.