Which poker opponents are you afraid of and why?

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The most difficult players to face

Good morning everyone, not that I'm afraid, but I have a very big difficulty, when I face very aggressive players.
I play at the micros and I don't really know if playing too aggressive at the micros is a good strategy, because in many situations where the villain is betting a lot, in some situations he's bluffing and bluffing at the micros doesn't seem to be very good, because villains tend to call many times with the 3 or 4 pair.
But I confess that this is my weak point, playing against very aggressive players.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid of those who put a lot of bets on you, the most aggressive put a lot of pressure on me

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not afraid of any player, but there seems to be one player who just gets so lucky on the river all the time against me that I question whether or not he is somehow cheating. We can go all in at the turn, and I will be at 80 percent and then bam he beats me on the river. I make it a point not to play him when we are at a table.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The fishes are sometimes strong too because they hit with their weekness and you are out

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's not fear, but fear of opponents who, with nothing in their hands, go to Allinn, in addition to disrupting their play, end up getting lucky

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a little afraid of players who go all-in almost all the time. Sometimes they really have strong hands and sometimes they are just lucky.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I dont afraid anyone, but i dont like play agaist a LAG player. Its hard to made a decision playing next to him.

He can drawing, he can bluffing he can had a nuts, a two pairs streets. its hard because every scenario with him is possible.

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when playing in tournaments there are always different players, especially at the micro limits. You can only beware of inadequate fools who play just for fun, performing random actions

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I am usually not afraid of being outplayed. I am more afraid of very loose (crazy), aggressive players, who go all in with anything and runner, runnera 2 high flush against my preflop aces.

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the brazilian poker player at $3.30 turbos. he is super dangerous, unpredictable and ready to push/call with any two cards
/s

AzazeL0707

AzazeL0707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The game is rigged the Canadian always win 😢

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before, Russian players were very insensitive, but for some time now I've been seeing Brazilians and more recently Germans play in a way .... I had a German the other day at the table raising 2000 in each hand and when he was defeated he had A7 or 95 all kinds of cards that you would never play.

GDKavindu

GDKavindu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LK
Chips
i am only afrid call in all in most time players.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really afraid of anyone who plays the game of poker. I love the game and I hope that this is good enough for me to play.

Beatlebug

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hmm mainly PokerStars algorithms
By the way, yes! Pokerstars algorithms are sometimes puzzling in their consistency. I often caught myself thinking that at some point in the game it is necessary to change tactics. But maybe this is just a false conclusion.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
10 years ago or so I probably would have said the calling stations scare me because they call with nothing and then often have luck on the river. But in the meantime I've learned that it doesn't matter if I win or lose, it's up to me and if I make mistakes, it's up to me. It is seldom that you have a 100% winning hand, so there is hardly a hand that you can treat like this and you always have to reckon with the fact that you can lose no matter how good the cards you have are.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The agressives, because you will mostly have to have a value hand to win with low risk to be eliminated. Even beginers are very dangerous when agressives, mind the agressive good players.

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The agressives, because you will mostly have to have a value hand to win with low risk to be eliminated. Even beginers are very dangerous when agressives, mind the agressive good players.

im afraid of you...

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid of those opponents who calmly press Call ... I constantly have a thought: am I ahead ???

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm afraid of those opponents who calmly press Call ... I constantly have a thought: am I ahead ???
You are very reasonable, fearing cold-blooded calls of your opponents. There is an ambush to be feared. For sure, but not a fact.:cool:

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I`m afrraid of constant raisers.I don`t know how to answer,

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Lose and aggressive ones who also tend to luck out shoving the weakest hands grrrr...

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont like to play whit players who make raise whit every 2 cards . When this players win whit me whit luck i tilt i get angry

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm afraid of opponents who play few hands because it seems like they're playing tighter. tousi.. can be easily spotted and avoided when they give some raises meaning they have a good hand