Which poker opponents are you afraid of and why?

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate the person who goes all in all the time since there are unlimited rebuys. WANT TO CALL WITH GOOD HAND BUT ALWAYS GET BEAT BY SOME CRAP.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I hate the person who goes all in all the time since there are unlimited rebuys. WANT TO CALL WITH GOOD HAND BUT ALWAYS GET BEAT BY SOME CRAP.
Such frisky rivals are very inconvenient. On the other hand, their arrogance allows you to collect a lot of chips yourself in a short time.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The bullies, those are the worst!
Your cards always match, that's incredible... kkk

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't think I'm afraid of any opponents. You need to be able to play against different players and let luck help you.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Me on the opposite table, I never play the same way, sometimes I play aggressively, sometimes I bluff, sometimes I play as slow as a fly in soup 😂.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid of opponents who 3bet a lot.
They are often aggressive postflop too.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I am not particularly afraid of one of my opponents, I try and adapt to all styles.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no opponents in poker. The most I have is caution with highly strategic players. If I was afraid of poker players I wouldn't risk playing poker,

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At micros UK and brazil players, because they play like a favorite child in the family... They can push any trash and has runner-runner on flop but never lose at the end

M

Margo17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Of the very good players, they will generally crush weaker opponents...

Flyer35

Flyer35

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pretty much just maniacs
Ran into one of those today. Shoving 9 out of 10 hands. Kept losing and rebuying. I asked him why. He answered "because I can." Not much you can do with people like that but roll the dice and hope for the best.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At micros UK and Brazil players, because they play like a favorite child in the family... They can push any trash and has runner-runner on flop but never lose at the end
Very fun read this. Because my first note for you is something about your low capacity in poker more than a year ago, and you keep horrible until today. Very bad, you always is a dream at the table

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
As for me, I am not afraid of anyone, but I do not like to play with a player who plays randomly, plays with bad hands, and does not plan his game.