Chips
Michael Jordan .. he is the best :)

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many times i am stay all night stand to watch Michael Jordan and then without sleeping go in school .

ecoland

ecoland

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan (out of category!!!), Charles Barkley, Clyde Drexler, Karl Malone, Magic Johnson, Patric Ewing, Larry Bird, David Robinson, Isiah Thomas, Reggie Miller, Dominique Wilkins, Mark Price, Hakeem Olajuwon, John Stockton, John Starks, Scottie Pippen, Joe Dumars, Shaquille O'Neal,- '90 - the best time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much of a basketball fan, from what I've seen has to be Jordan hands down.

Cherkeza

Cherkeza

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Magic Johnson and M. Jordan.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Michael Jordan, off course!!!!

D

dkb15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micheal Jordan then I would have to go Kobe then Lebron of course.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Julius Erving This guy was able to hypnotize viewers

D

dkb15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can you not say Lebron James after that crazy performance he just put on

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jordan ofc. He is also the owner of the longest jump, if I'm not mistaken

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smh their is only one M.J. #23 the untouchable

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gotta be Michael Jordan.

Other players include Abdul-Jabbar, Steph Curry, Stockton, Lebron James.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only watched MJ during his last few years, have just seen clips otherwise.

Like others have said its hard to compare from different eras. But I think Lebron is top 2 for sure. For me he’s the best.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like everybody here will say Michael Jordan

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are players more versatile than jordan. oscar, magic, lebron, hell mj's own teammate, pippen.

Pippin may be the most underrated and under appreciated player in nba history by the public. The bulls weren't expected to even make the playoffs after jordan left, yet they ended up one game away from the conference finals. Pippen was a strong contender for mvp, and he put up lbj type of numbers that year. They won 55 games without jordan there... give that thought, 55 without him. I personally think he was just as good as mj and if he had been the one drafted first, he would have been the number 1 on the team. That team will end up having 4 hall of famers on it, give that thought too. I think mj is the most overrated player in history. Feel the same way about kobe. As someone else said though, you can't really compare different era players. Teams lbj left won 56 games the next year... combined. Give lbj Pippin on his teams and he would have more than 6 championships right now, in a era where the players are bigger, faster, stronger, and with better equipment and facilities.

N

Nico_ico_404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar- my favourite player of all time) The best center pos)

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mi9chael Jordan ofcourse,only for two sportsmen stay wake up and mis school .Michael Jordan and Mike Tyson

F

formertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've been a lebron hater ever since the decision but in the past few years i've swapped to thinking he has a legit shot at being the best of all time. he may or may not be right now (but if one includes playoff stats and advanced stats like "wins above replacement" or "championships gained" the argument could be made). if he stays healthy he'll be ahead of michael jordan in most statistical categories in the regular season and in the playoffs, he'll have more finals appearances (with terrible teams, as compared to michael jordan having multiple hall of famers on each team), and he'll have won championships with three different teams, multiple different coaches and will have done so after redesigning his own playing style to account for age and the changing of the game around him.

i never thought i would say that or think that, but the projections of his future stats have him near the top of nearly every statistical category.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've been a lebron hater ever since the decision but in the past few years i've swapped to thinking he has a legit shot at being the best of all time. he may or may not be right now (but if one includes playoff stats and advanced stats like "wins above replacement" or "championships gained" the argument could be made). if he stays healthy he'll be ahead of michael jordan in most statistical categories in the regular season and in the playoffs, he'll have more finals appearances (with terrible teams, as compared to michael jordan having multiple hall of famers on each team), and he'll have won championships with three different teams, multiple different coaches and will have done so after redesigning his own playing style to account for age and the changing of the game around him.

i never thought i would say that or think that, but the projections of his future stats have him near the top of nearly every statistical category.

Exactly. I'm not a huge fan of him either, but its really hard to argue against him. What's crazy is that he isn't slowing down, he is speeding up...