Who is the best player in basketball history

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard for me to be objective because my country has given many big players but I have to be honest.Michael Jordan it's far away above all.He certainly belongs to the category of the best athletes of all time.

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well.......

M.J.........there has been many great ones,but none as complete as Air Jordan baby!:cool:

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theat is dificult question but for me the best is M.JORDAN ...In serbia we have so munch amaizing players we are "basketball country" and i will be hapy to say some serbian players is the best but M.J is for me the best

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
-Best american player ever: M. Jordan
-Best non-american player ever: Nick Galis

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Michael Jordan easily. His stats would be so much more off the charts if it werent for the years he took off.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was possible to call this subject at once:" Michael Jordan is the best player in the history of basketball"))).
I do not watch now basketball, but when I played Jordan, I with pleasure watched basketball with its participation. it should be noted that despite talent, he trained much. Jordan said what was not the moments to which I did not come at trainings in play.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is going to be a topic with very similar answers even no sense to write who is the best

Kmiller

Kmiller

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan of course! He's a legend in that category.

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-Best american player ever: M. Jordan

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Michael Jordan of course ..,.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's impossible to compare players from different eras is the correct answer.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
There are many players and each one has their talents; but for my Jordan because he was a complete player; could handle the ball, assists, shots of three, free throws, shots of short and long distance, nailed the ball, and defense and steal of ball. In short a player very versatile and difficult to stop.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many players and each one has their talents; but for my Jordan because he was a complete player; could handle the ball, assists, shots of three, free throws, shots of short and long distance, nailed the ball, and defense and steal of ball. In short a player very versatile and difficult to stop.
there are players more versatile than jordan. oscar, magic, lebron, hell mj's own teammate, pippen.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Michael Jordan is on his own level, the top.

H

hochido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GOAT

Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Magic, Lebron

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lebron james might be up there i think he i know he lost some finals but not everyone can go perfect like michael jordan did

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Michael Jordan 2. The leader in transfers is Earvin Johnson 3. Karim Adbul-Jabbar 4. The best defender – Bill Russell 5. Cobi Bryant 6. Wilt Chemberleyn 7. The best not the Afro-American – Larry Bird 8. Unique Oscar Robinson 9. Shaquille O'Neill 10. Legendary the fourth – Tim Duncan

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a magic Johnson fan a great player for sure,his look away pass running full court was second to none

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best nba player

besides Jordan the other person can't forget is Larry Bird. but other wise the last time i watched a NBA game is when Isiah Thomas and Bill Laimbeer played for the Pistons.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure you can ever really answer this question. Athletes today are simply better than in the past with the improvements in training and coaching alone. MJ and LeBron have to be in the top few but that's of people I saw. Where do you put wilt Oscar Kareem and others that at the time were by far the best

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m not a big fan of Basketball but I guess Michael Jordan...
Some sports has the master. Roger Federer on Tennis, Pelé on Soccer, Tom Brady on American Football...

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Came into this thread thinking i'd have to scream MJ. But I will just calmly say MJ is the best.