What kind of sport did you do?

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good at school Volleyball and basketball. Those were good times. And now only simulators.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play from time to time with football friends and nothing else.

R

randywalstad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sports betting was a hobby until I figured out how to win

R

randywalstad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played hockey softball and football

R

randywalstad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wish I could play pro basketball

R

randywalstad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like sports where the weather don't play a factor

R

randywalstad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
got slammed playing hockey and football

R

randywalstad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
teamwork sports are fun all levels:)

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hockey and biking, is biking a sport?

S

stank12345

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tennis,golf and Karate when I was younger

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Footbal with friends now, snooker when we have more free time and poker. For me poker it is a sport.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do cardio and light weight lifting at the stage of life. I play recreational basketball and softball when I can just to get exercise. Nothing too stressful.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not do any type of sport

I do not do any type of sport, although I know that it is essential for health. I have to set that goal this year of doing a certain sport

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I went to school I played volleyball, played for the school team. At university, I started doing athletics, namely short distances.

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trampoline. That's why my tits are a stake and my ass is prettier than the Kardashians.

billibooo

billibooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I played semi-professional Pool but any athletics that involved movement such as running was not anything I could be a part of.
I do come from a long line of athletes though. My father rowed, mother was a runner who made it to the Canadian summer games, grandfather was drafted to the leafs back when there was just 6 teams, a cousin played in the NHL as well and my uncle played professional football with the Argonauts.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Played most Sports when I was younger Football, Tennis, Cricket, Rugby my favorite was Cross Country Running/Long Distance being a solo event I had time to think when I was Running, Time for myself.
Then as I got older I was more into Snooker, Pool, Darts and Card games like Cribbage, Don and Brag, all the Pub games you could enjoy with Friends and a few Beers, but now my eyesight is not as good as it used to be I am more into Card Games, because if I take a Pool or Snooker Stance ready to take a shot I see twice as many balls in front of my eyes.
I think deep down in all of us there is a need for Sport's, a feeling of being part of a team, that Social interaction feeling that is in all of us. As with most Sports when I was playing them I couldn't get enough of televised games, I was eleven Years old when England last won a World Cup in Football and wouldn't miss a televised Game, Now I couldn't watch a game of football if you paid me.
I suppose that being part of a team and being involved I just had to get as much of it as possible, Now it is Poker I can not get enough of, I love watching Twitch Channel on-line and some of the games of Poker on Youtube! and will watch hours of Poker.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Back in my teens I used to rollerskate, not as a sport but as activity, and eventually played football and tennis.