What kind of sport did you do?

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played many sports, soccer and athletics, especially marathons!

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did Swimming and football (soccer) for few year too !

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play football and table tennis.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have played football , basketball , volleyball , unfortunatelly not tennis , altjough i like very much the last years watching pros playing tennis . Tennis and football I like most ,

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I really like to swim but these days in my town all the pools are closed, due to Covid spreading. :(:(:(

L

legrowsr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
skateboarding, basketball and baseball

beza23

beza23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Swimming, badminton,football. And now I want to try sports paintball

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I havent played anything for a few years, injury and fear of injury prevent me from golfing and i e hockey. I can kick the soccetball with the kids and throw the softball for a few min with them but thats about it.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

i played a lot of Tennis long time a go and....poker

rgds

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Baseball and football, I now coach both as well. I am a high school coach and the OC for our football team and an assistant baseball coach. Next week is a big game for us as we will play for fourth place and we haven't been to the playoffs in 8 straight seasons and if we win we will break that streak with a fourth place finish.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I was engaged in judo, boxing, a little chess, but that was in my youth, now there is no time, so poker has become my sport :)

94EXPOS

94EXPOS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my early years 10-20 I played baseball, golf and downhill skiing mostly. When in my 20's I played a lot of Tennis, Badminton, downhill skiing and baseball. In my 30s and 40's I played Slow Pitch and Golf and X Country as well as Downhill Skiing. In my 50s and 60's I hike, Mountain Bike, Downhill ski, Golf and play Pickle Ball. Whatever my body can put up with without too much pain after the fact and I usually need some pain killers to get me through the Achilles Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, knee pain, hip pain, lower back pain, elbow tendonitis...etc etc etc. Enjoy your pain free younger years people while you can. lol

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soccer morning, noon, evening. :)
(And I love watching American football.)

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Baseball and football, I now coach both as well. I am a high school coach and the OC for our football team and an assistant baseball coach. Next week is a big game for us as we will play for fourth place and we haven't been to the playoffs in 8 straight seasons and if we win we will break that streak with a fourth place finish.
We won this Friday 34-14 which means we are going dancing. It may be a short dance however because our first round opponent is the #1 ranked team in the state. At least we made it and got the monkey off of our backs though.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rugby , cricket and table tennis.

P

poguesdota

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Weight training, brazilian jiujitsu and running

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football was the best one for me. I've been playing since a little boy. Now a days only football in tv.

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the past I really wanted to become professional soccer and played soccer every free minute. But at some point I realized that I wasn't good enough to make it. My interests also changed so I went to the gym more and more. At first I just wanted to achieve a well-trained body. But at some point that was no longer enough. I wanted to go to a bodybuilding stage. So I did it 2 1/2 years ago. Actually, I wanted to have another competition, but Corona made it impossible. I still do it out of passion. I also play poker if you consider it a sport.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You name it,i played it. :rolleyes: I was an All-star in Baseball,Football,Hockey and i took Boxing and a bit of Tae Kwon Doe,,,went to the Provincial/State Finals in the 800/1500 metres in track n field,,,i won a few trophies/medals but that was a long time ago. :D

R

romamirr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I did army hand to hand combat Boxing and soccer and now I do dumbbells and horizontal bars for myself
I used to play football, there is a stadium across the street from my house. Even in winter we went to play football and other ball games. At one time I went to the gym, strength training was very useful then.