kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
At first i play soccer. In germany nearly every children plays soccer. Not only towns has teams, also small villages has there own clubs in nearly every age group. In school i get first in contact with basketball, i was very fast fascinated and its getting my favourite sport. I play and watch games until my actual 37 years. But actual its hard no teams sports because of corona. In winter i make skiing.

T

TriszPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football, fencing, tennis with coach / at clubs all for shorter periods,

training with weights , and running at a hobby level on and off for past 6-7 years.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
table tennis, badminton, golf, basketball

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was member of a Judo club and playd soccer in free time in early ages.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: basketball, I think there is no other sport more perfect than basketball, and I still do it and I also run an hour a day...

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basketball, hanball, gymnastics, swimming and running.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did hockey, volleyball, boxing, baseball, basketball, (U.S.A. football).

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Since childhood I have been involved in athletics for many years. I always took first places in running at different distances. But when I was offered to go to a sports school and take up running professionally, I refused. I left athletics for hand-to-hand combat. ..I was tired of running and the daily workouts were tough. Now I regret that I refused, but the past cannot be changed .

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I go in for athletics, sometimes I run in the morning and walk briskly, sometimes I play table tennis.

I

ihealth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 years of cycling, but a leg injury prevented me from continuing :( :(

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing football and fishing.
Great for getting some exercise.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i was 15 years olds i had liked sport , i played football , i played really well , assembled with ronaldo , in every match i m a player who making a lot of goals . Beside playing football , body building also is my hobby , but in fact that i feel really lazy for these things . To be a winner in sport that is a interesting thing , but loser is a frustrated .

D

ddsnoops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played Hockey and Soccer - Had fun and made many friends, Now its just hockey as was getting to many injuries playing soccer.

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played football, handball and aerobics throughout elementary school. High school basketball and volleyball. I continued to play football as a mother, while I had to stop playing for health reasons. After that, all that was left was the light bachata dance. I loved it, but my leg was ruined by two thrombosis.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I loved to play golf .But I excelled in the sport of bowling.Used to bowl 50 games a week or more but then it was only a quarter a game. my how things have changed

stig7tfm

stig7tfm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football and cricket for me when I was younger.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I played tackle Football in High school and lifted weights.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hockey was the game and still love watching it

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I'm going to tell the truth, and I would lie if I said that I ever did sports, because the truth was I was never an athlete, it is true that from time to time I practiced soccer but most of the time it was only because of commitment, it is strange but I never I like myself, even though I know that practicing some kind of sport is super healthy, I never did it, now I don't know if walking a lot is a sport. but that is something that I have always practiced until now, I like to walk a lot, I avoid taking some kind of mobility to move from one place to another ... but I'm not sure how I say that this is a sport ...

nesslerporty

nesslerporty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite sport is basketball, I still practice it with a lot of love and affection, it is my passion.