feeldhockey. Big sport in Holland.

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played soccer as a teenager. I loved it.

I Played Soccer, Football, Volleyball, Some Tennis, Ping Pong, Hacky Sack, Koosh, Badminton, & Bocce Ball with my friends. Lot's of fun. Also on Thanksgiving used to go, to win a Turkey by shooting a Bow & Arrow at balloons to pop them. Fun Times!

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I wrestled in High school and in JC. I won and pinned a lot of opponents. Afterwards I coached HS Varsity wrestling. Now I just work and play poker. I like poker tournaments bcuz I liked wrestling tournaments. Tournaments are hard to win.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As a child I was the kid who wanted to be a professional athlete. When I was younger I was a very good baseball player and long jumper. As a baseball/softball player I was good enough to play in adult leagues at 14 years old and even made a all star team at 16 years old. While I was good I was not good enough to play pro ball. My childhood dream was to be an Olympic long jumper the most. Sadly once I broke my ankle was unable to continue and realize my dream. Was it realistic, probably not but it was a dream I still wish I could have done more to accomplish.

I love bowling as a kid and as an adult I took the game more seriously and was good enough to nearly win a Amateur Bowlers Tour title finishing in 2nd by the smallest of margins. I was good enough to qualify to get my Professional Bowlers card. Sadly I did something I regret more that anyone knows. Becoming a professional and being ready and able to win are two different story's. I wanted to spend the time to become better over another year or 2 to be prepared to win when I got hurt at work and needed to have surgery.While it was successful there was a complication during surgery and I would not physically be able to pick up a ball for over 2+ years. By the time I was able to bowl again I had a major back injury and the end of my being a profession athlete was secured. I only wish I had gotten my card when I could. I could have at the very least said I made it.

This is why I play poker today. I cant be competitive in sports but poker gives me the opportunity to keep my competitive spirit happy.

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...the trampOLINE, the most humbling sport o_O
This sport perfectly develops the motor skills of the brain and the muscles of the whole body. Everyone prefers a sport that they like.

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sports

I boxed, played football,basketball,baseball,hockey and alot of golf. I love all sports. Capo1014

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soccer like 99.9% of the kids in the world unless you are from the USA

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I work, play and love beach tennis!![emoji905][emoji462]

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Handball about 6 months :p
Now just Fitness..

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mid-school,Football full back 1x regional cup, Rugby 5th North African highschool chapionship , Handball, Sprinter 100m (1G3S2B)-200m(2G-1S)- Long jump(2G-3B)- Swimming, Kung Fu, nowadays I am more into climbing, hiking and cross country cycling and running.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

in my adolescence I played table tennis, I ran 10 km a day, currently doing occasional walking and push-ups, I want to improve with stretching exercises, breathing for diving and home training for general musculature

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Squash, and it's the best sport in the world!

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did judo for years when I was a kid, then I did kickbox for couple years, tried out muay thai for a short while, few years after that I did casual boxing for like a year. Training is good for health but these kind of sports come with risk of injuries, like in judo when I was a kid the old trainer broke my toe with hitting his heel on it really strongly. So I recommend not to put your kids in to fighting sports under the age 16 or 18 even. It is very rough for young kids, they have to go to school and study every day, it will make a lot of problems in kids life.

Frenzeco

Frenzeco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
primary school rugby after that athletics,100m sprint

Fillipelm

Fillipelm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was younger I played football, I was a goalkeeper.

Today I don't practice any sport. During a match I broke my finger once and my mother was very worried about me and rightly, so, since then I'm focused on e-sports. I really like LOL (League of Legends).

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play rugby Union and Cricket. Also poker my side sport hahaha

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to run and I loved football and hockey

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All my life I liked football a lot, even more when I was a kid, if I could have chosen my destiny I would have been a great football player.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football and a bit of tennis

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was actively involved in football as a child, but did not become a big player, and now my sports are fishing and poker, someone will say that poker is not a sport, but I think this is the same sport as chess, here you also need to think.

R

ristoc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was sumo fighter but now i am to heavy to get up from my bed.