WE THE NORTH

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right back to a bad game ,they really need to find a way to win against the heat on a back to back

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a bunch of missed open shots that doomed us.. plus like 5 consecutive calls against with about 3-4 minutes left

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unequal opposition, in my opinion, but let's see who is whom?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a boring style of play they are playing far less entertaining hopefully the wins start coming ,dallas had been hot so was good to beat them regardless how bad it was to watch

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haha winning is not boring !!!!!

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was the offense that was interesting to me. They used a lot more Motion Offense, and even used the triangle offense with the bench (and it worked)

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They need to find a team to ship carroll to after this season he is invisable as a raptor ,what a bad game against okc at home they really need to beat pistons tonight in detroit

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great come back against the Bulls. fight then take control of the game ! the ref's in this one where way out to lunch but I think they are getting into the playoff mood too hahahah!!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great come back against the Bulls. fight then take control of the game ! the ref's in this one where way out to lunch but I think they are getting into the playoff mood too hahahah!!!

Yeah that was awesome about time we found a way to beat those guys ,we have gave them so many games was excellent to see them win it and comeback on them ...and win the next time out without serge after he cracked lopez just missed that being a direct shot but still got him and he deserved it too .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have to take down dallas on the road today ,serge should be back lets get a win streak going

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah that was awesome about time we found a way to beat those guys ,we have gave them so many games was excellent to see them win it and comeback on them ...and win the next time out without serge after he cracked lopez just missed that being a direct shot but still got him and he deserved it too .
ya no kidding he deserved it he started it and I wonder if Serge would have connected if he would have gotten more ? who knows .......:D

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ya no kidding he deserved it he started it and I wonder if Serge would have connected if he would have gotten more ? who knows .......:D

Glad he got him abit and nice lopez missed him . Another good win against dallas on the road we are guaranteed a playoff spot now which is good ,now to get home court and kyle back

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This new look Raptors is impressing me with their defensive tenacity. They've held their last few opponents to under 40% from the field and are now one of the 3 teams in the top 10 in offensive and defensive rating. The other two are the Warriors and the Spurs

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This new look Raptors is impressing me with their defensive tenacity. They've held their last few opponents to under 40% from the field and are now one of the 3 teams in the top 10 in offensive and defensive rating. The other two are the Warriors and the Spurs

I agree iveyfan....Tucker needs to continue to start when he is on the floor the numbers are staggering the difference so to frustrate teams early he should be the starter and let carroll come off the bench and hopefully provide something on both ends of the floor against backups ..nice to see tross and biz tonight and was a nice win again even though we let them score abit much was nice to see the offence get off .

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
73 points in the first half wow thats mad Basketball

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We find a way to piss more games away this season ,they shouldnt have lost against charlotte fell asleep in 4 th 44 points they gave up wtf

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solid win against Indy. Didn't quite like Ibaka's effort on defense and he missed 3-4 catches in the first half, leading to turnovers... Powell had an off game as well but everyone else played well.

We are now in the 3rd seed with the tiebreaker over Washington...

Edvardas

Edvardas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Torronto must give more balls to JV, he have sick field goal percentage..

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Torronto must give more balls to JV, he have sick field goal percentage..

I couldnt agree more ,we fprget about him and under use him ,if other teams had him they would use him more and he would average atleast 4 more points a game ,i mean he shoots a great freethrow percentage for any olayer let alone a 7 footer ,use the man in the 4th good see him getting lots of 3rd quarter time recently .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solid win against Indy. Didn't quite like Ibaka's effort on defense and he missed 3-4 catches in the first half, leading to turnovers... Powell had an off game as well but everyone else played well.

We are now in the 3rd seed with the tiebreaker over Washington...

Hold that 3rd seed that is a great spot for us ... either atlanta or the bucs we would likely play .i see both as good matchups for us in forst round .

Edvardas

Edvardas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldnt agree more ,we fprget about him and under use him ,if other teams had him they would use him more and he would average atleast 4 more points a game ,i mean he shoots a great freethrow percentage for any olayer let alone a 7 footer ,use the man in the 4th good see him getting lots of 3rd quarter time recently .
Main problem is coach Casey , he doesn't understand that JV is big power, but he is professional so its really strange thing...

masonman88

masonman88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Main problem is coach Casey , he doesn't understand that JV is big power, but he is professional so its really strange thing...
if you notice the first half of the season compared to the last part, J V is getting way more second half playing time? So I am not so sure what you mean by using him more ! the Raptors, have so much depth ! I just hope that Casey will play who is hot in the play offs ! there are just so many players to play. the team is that deep on the bench!!!!:proud:

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazing comeback tonight ,and was great to see kyle back he had a huge game with 27 and 10 assists ,demar had 10 assists too

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lets get to 50 wins again with lots of young guys on the roster this season that would be sweet !