Ronaldo vs Messi

R

Rounder646

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While they are both incredible talents, I would take Ronaldo. He seems to possess the ability to elevate his teamates to his level even when not surrounded by the worlds best. His play in 17 for portugal proved a lot to me, especially the motivational speech to a teamate to before he banged in an important shootout pk. Messi has always seemed to fail in this manner. It's a close decision either way as both are incredible but I will take Ronaldo !

A

akimo1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is the best in the world !!!!

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi was born with talent. Already the Christian trained and dedicated himself to reach this level. Therefore, for me Messi is better, but as a mirror and motivation Cristiano is unsurpassed.

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a player on the field, I like Ronaldo more.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
pick messi

(both tax evaders by the way ! ) Ronaldo may soon be forgotten at Juventus . He will have an aging cast of supporting players and the Italian refs may not protect him as well as they do in Spain . I will watch when he is on TV , but the Spanish teams are just more exciting overall .

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was for Ronaldo because I considered him as the best player. But nowadays I have changed my opinion. Messi is not only a super-professional football player but he is also a good husband and a good father. The combination of all these features make Messi the best one in all spheres. And Ronaldo looks more like showman than a football player now.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've gotta go with Messi simply on the fact that the majority of his peers view him as the best player in the world as well. Even the new Real Madrid coach when Ronaldo was on the team said that Messi is the best player ever in his eyes.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's two best players, athlete, another genius, I like CR7,:)

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose Messi he can do many things and can still wow us from time to time Ronaldo is good as well but I would go with Messi if it came down to it

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Ronaldo have wind because he's training very hard and Messi is a great talent . I have been happening to leave in this time.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They can't be compared! Same thing to choose between mom and dad)))
Both great players! I am happy that I live in their era!

K

kobas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi has no competitors, and it’s not a fact that they will appear)

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
messi

Clearly messi is better, he has a way more natural game than cristiano that has a lot of training which has got him where he currently is.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone is good in his own way. They're great both one and the other, and I do not think we should separate the two of them. They are masters of football in every respect and say and enjoy it is to watch them.
They do not have to dress them, but they have to look and love them alike. That's my opinion, so I'm looking at the two of them and I can not separate one of them.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, Cristiano Ronaldo, without any doubt.

E

Evgich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Although I am a fan of real Madrid, but Messi always liked more in terms of the game. Ronaldo is a real hard worker. What he's doing at almost 34... Delights.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano is more technical than Messi

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well if Ronaldo won't cry that much when he win or loose than its would make him to my favourite but it's definitely Ronaldo is better and Messi still have a lot to do to catch Ronaldos achievements. Basically they both are worlds top players. My favourite always will be Zlatan :D

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo for me

I think Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player in the world He is so good playing and he always does his best no matter what, I like messi too and it is a pleasure see messi plays cause' I mean it is messi and he always does incredible things, the way he plays is magical but what Cristiano Ronaldo does and his attitude I just love that and is an inspiration he never gave up on his dreams, his father died when he was young, he always believed in himself and he didn't care what most people say, he just trained harder and harder then he won 3 champions league, he left real madrid and he is still wining.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a example of hard work can beats natural talent.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Messi in the technique is much superior to Cr7, but Cr7 balances in overcomingBut I prefer Cr7 he can balance in overcoming so Cr7 is an example of professional

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Messi is definitely better. He is more team player.

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no argument. Messi is the GOAT. It appears that Ronaldo is a rapist too, so it's hard to say anything positive about him anymore.