PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Messi is the best talent wise but on the big stage Ronaldo shines more and is more accomplished.

A

acpas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo

This year Ronaldo has one of the best season in his career. Win European championship with portugal and als champions league with Real

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi are from other planet! Amazing!

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to watch Messi as a footballer in free play because I think it is more gifted to be small and play from deep positions and run around a team of players and assist and still be a great goalscorer.

Ronaldo is a great athlete and goalscorer but he is playing as a striker and a lot of goals come from dead ball positions or powerful strikes. He is better at this than Messi but Messi could play as goalkeeper and still find a way to dribble the pitch and score.

The only problem with Messi is that he hasn't led his country to a World Cup or Copa America. Ronaldo somehow has won with Portugal even though it was very painful to watch and not the beautiful game and he was not even on the pitch in the end. But he does seem to win more somehow through will power and work even with less natural talent.

K

kaiser123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
didnt saw messi in the last season

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi have different characteristics. They share opinions about who is the best. It goes from the taste of each one. But today is Cristiano Ronaldo's moment!

perrinperrua99

perrinperrua99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both are from another planet. They're like Oliver Tsubasa and Steve Shyuga

D

dadhi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm for Messi. As for me, it is more variable and universal.It would be interesting to know who will replace them)

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both of them are great players but i think Messi is better.

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi still is the best, even with the award of the best player Ronaldo is not the best.

K

kinguede

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo definetly won more cups.. and of course with the national team. but for me messi is the complete player