Ronaldo vs Messi

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is the best player of the history and CR7 the second.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both of them are cool. Ronaldo is a wonderful player. But Messi is better in some points

Nikita Dubinkin

Nikita Dubinkin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now they playing not good on WC, think Modric the best :D

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We should be glad that such good players look like them. I'm a fan of Messi, he is the man who can do anything he wants. Manage the team, but sometimes you need to shine, just lies and does not take the important role which annoy many. Ronaldo incredible strong character who works a lot and achieved their goals :)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Ronaldo is the best scorer of recent times ... the best scoring goals ... an example of discipline and personal work to achieve always be in the best physical shape possible ... Messi synonym of magic, show ... full of a great vision of the game and also a great scorer .... it is difficult to choose or say who is the best ... but for my messi he is the best ...!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi

Two great players playing in the same era, let's analyze each of different views.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a technically gifted player, he strikes out from the penalty area, he can not do better than he does, he can not do enough for himself, he strikes his way up the middle and makes great moves.

Messi, an extremely skillful player, played with half an attacker and set up for the middle, makes great moves, plays, opens the defense, has good passes, dribbles very well, kicks in effect and is able to make all the difference in field for your team.

Conclusion, although Messi is not in a big phase, is a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo, because he develops more functions in the field.

silaskbca

silaskbca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo is more complete in terms of physical strength. however, Messi does magic with the ball that overcomes Ronaldo's strength with Ability.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi has the talent by nature, CR7 works and strives all the time to stay in his prime because he does not have the talent of Messi. Both are good players but for me Messi is better.

pink_floyd67

pink_floyd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i cant stand players who flop since Ronaldo flops less i guess i will go with him. right now i would say Mbappe

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Messi is better than the CR7 when it comes to football. But I would very much like Messi to have a strong and a leader as the personality of CR7.
In my view, Messi could be much better and win much more titles if he had a strong personality like CR7.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I like Messi as a person more than Cristiano. He is modest, and Cristiano is just a pompous turkey. But with the fact that they are both geniuses in football, I will not argue. Just Messi is 99% of talent and 1% of the work, and Cristiano is the opposite. But this is only my personal opinion.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody! Hazard is playing better than both of them!

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course Ronaldo I do not like Messi. Ronaldo is the best player in the world

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not like Ronaldo and Messi considered the greatest player of our time. But when Ronaldo won the portugal European championship I changed my mind. I was thinking. Could Portugal have won without him? No. Just like real wouldn't win the Champions League. Like Manchester United 10 years ago. Ronaldo leads the team to victory. Any team. Messi is the best among equal great spanish partners. Messi leads Barcelona to victory. Only Barcelona.

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More Ronaldo than Messi, although they are both good.:fight:

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we are talking about two geniuses of the ball but Ronaldo is better

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Messi is probably the best football player ever. Maybe, the second best after Pele. He is in his 30s and still leads a team like Barcelona. Ronaldo is an excellent player with amazing physical capabilities and ferocious killer instinct, but between those two I always side towards Messi.

L

Lubor4688

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi the best

What do you think about Ronaldo in Juventus?

D

Dsqtq

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I respect this both but my favourite is Ronaldinho