Ronaldo vs Messi

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion messi is more craque than cristiano ronaldo in and out of field, but both are exceptional

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both are exceptional footballers, they are difficult to compare. Alone because of the physical advantages of Ronaldo, eg headball. Ronaldo has some advantages, but there are other things where Messi might be better, eg 1 against 1 situation in dribbling, speed , Passport accuracy. There are many aspects that make it difficult to compare.

W

WillianFNB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Without doubt, Cristiano Ronaldo. Despite considering Messi very good, no one compares to the CR7.

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronalda is all in all better

Messi and Ronaldo are both excellent Players with the ball, man vs man and they both had an excellent free kick method. Both are good in penalties and both have an excellent Goal Quote.
But Ronaldo has the Body to make Goals with the head, he can stay in the air and he had won with RM three times in a row the CL.
Also he won with portugal a international tournament and he had the better wives …

So all in all Ronaldo is the best Player in history!

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course that Messi is the best soccer player nowadays,CR7 is just a good player that knows how to use the social media to get rich.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
messi lucky!he is naturally and ronaldo made himself.so both are best in their own way

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Messi is pure talent. Ronaldo worked hard to reach this level.
For ambition ill pick Ronaldo but for skills, vision and talent, definitely Messi aka GOAT

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi hands down... Sorry Ronaldo! Second in the world is not that bad...

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the eternal debate who is better. Personally, I just find it interesting to watch the direct competition between them.

T

Tenias11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi señores, Messi es el mejor del mundoooo!

Saludos desde Venezuela!

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo for sure! Messi did let me down last year in world cup

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
messi is a god of football. better than pele or maradona.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we compare the scoring exploits of two legends, then here Cristiano leaves Messi far behind. The Portuguese is the first player in football history to win the Golden Boot four times. The performance schedule for Ronaldo in Real Madrid is more than a goal per game, when Messi has a similar figure of 0.8 goals per game. Ronaldo is the first footballer in history to hit more than 50 goals in six different seasons.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was a big Real Madrid fan for about 5 years untill Ronaldo left the team. You can see that Ronaldo is such a great player right now. Madrid is struggling without him.
He is a real leader.
But, currently i think Messi if above him - with not too much- but yeah, he is better, he just scored 3 goals against Sevilla. But we are talking about 2 legends.
Keep the respect.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kids all around the world could look up to Ronaldo's passion and hardwork which got him where he is today, but comparing him and Messi is not fair. Messi is from another galaxy. Sometimes it seems to he has the ability of freezing time and deciding on his moves in slow motion, that is how fast he is able to move his feet around the ball. Also, I don't like how Ronaldo sometimes doesn't celebrate the goal if he is not the one to score it.