Raptors and Golden State Warriors

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, congratulations to the coach of the debutant, the country of hockey and all their fans. Given Durant's injury , Golden state is no longer a clear favorite. Let's see how the season starts on the new arena in San Francisco

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've picked Warriors to win in Game 6 even without KD... I could have been right if all other players are healthy... Unfortunate too many injuries for them...

Klay's loss was just too much in G6... but even then they gave Raptors all they could handle...

I'm a bit disappointed with Steph... It could have been his time to shine the brightest...

Congat's to the Raptors!!!

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Raptors are a very good team and they stayed injury free so they won, simple as that!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like steph to begin with, but I agree with you on how poor he played. I don't think he necessarily played bad, but people have adapted to the let's just throw up a lot of 3s even if they are 30 foot shots mentality that players like steph, or even lillard have. As for klay, sure he was playing well but they weren't pulling away, and Toronto beat them in gs with him the previous 2 times.

I wouldn't want to be a gs fan next year. Yikes, it might be one of the worst next year's a finals team has ever had. They will be average at best. I gained a lot of respect for greens play though, he whines way too much, but he may be the best complete player on the team. He is in my eyes hands down.
I've picked Warriors to win in Game 6 even without KD... I could have been right if all other players are healthy... Unfortunate too many injuries for them...

Klay's loss was just too much in G6... but even then they gave Raptors all they could handle...

I'm a bit disappointed with Steph... It could have been his time to shine the brightest...

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great game both players!
sucks tho KD and last Klay Thompson hurt them for GSW. but that is life. Congrats for Toronto! Good Luck in 19-20!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
raptors got so damn luckly klay goes down miss one game and the deciding game missed the fourth quarter good for them winning the title

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
raptors got so damn luckly klay goes down miss one game and the deciding game missed the fourth quarter good for them winning the title
GS has played a ton of basketball games in the last 5 years,,, a great dynasty. :adore:

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Being disappointed with Steph, after he got swarmed by 3-4 raptors every time he had the ball, is not really fair to Steph. The guy had 7 assists and was only behind Klay and Andre for points on the team.. who had 2 assists combined. Steph's moment was to hit a fade-away three which was a difficult shot and one that even the best players frequently miss.

Even with all their injured, GSW still came within striking distance of going to game 7. That speaks volumes, when a team can play that well despite being so handicapped.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I feel sorry for Durant. I wish he soon will be back, but apparently he may miss a large part of the upcoming season

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I feel sorry for Durant. I wish he soon will be back, but apparently he may miss a large part of the upcoming season
He'll miss a year,,,,and get paid $30-$40 million to sit out. :lollypop: Yea,,,poor guy.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my congratulations to Toronto Raptors fans it's was really cool and good
i was very excited

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He'll miss a year,,,,and get paid $30-$40 million to sit out. :lollypop: Yea,,,poor guy.

Agreed
I couldn’t understand the logic of some during the Final. How KD would “tarnish his legacy” or “how selfish he was” or “how foolish to risk” blablablablabla like anyone knew WTF they were talking about.

Flip the script. Raps down. Need a spark. Here comes injured Lowry making a super comeback but getting hurt.

Would anyone question the move or would you simply admire the effort?

KD fully paid next year. He’ll be back. Won’t lose anything but the year

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
raptors play together as a team they deserve it we the north

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I perfect finish to the year for the raptors still pumped about it. However I was off with my prediction of raptors in 5 but doesn’t matter now We the Champs.

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It will be another 25 years before they get another NBA championship.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm so happy for Toronto victory :)

Conratulation for fans

K

kucheryaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors great. I always wait for the victory from the team next season if there was not enough of the previous one. Siakam is the best !!

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That is often how it works, but they will be a playoff team next year, so who knows
What makes you think they will make the playoffs next year? Are you assuming Leonard is staying? Or is Lowry and Siakam going to carry the team now?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back to back Champs! :eek::eek::eek: Woot! :beer:

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back to back Champs! :eek::eek::eek: Woot! :beer:
All of canada wishes it were true, but with Kawhi going to the Clippers, and Danny Green jumping ship, we (I am born, raised & lived all my life in Toronto) may make the playoffs, but just barely.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Better cohesive less injured team won ,,,WE THE NORTH will take it