They deserved it for cheering at Durant's injury

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Warriors survived Games 6 in a thriller! They played great with KD on the floor...

I always thought GSW can win even without KD as long as Steph and Klay have good support...

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be very funny if Toronto lost the final with 3-1. But still I think this will not have to finish

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess canadian fans are not that nice and polite, eh?

The funniest part of this whole shitshow is Raptor fans today. All over social media pointing out an injury to Kawhi in GS from at least two or three years ago. How the GS fans reacted.

Confused. Kawhi wasn’t a Raptor back then. Raptor fans wouldn’t know who he was back then and they sure wouldn’t care. But it’s Kawhi!!!!

Sounds like Raptor Nation is trying to justify cheering the injury “they did in GS!!!!!” when all they’ve done is prove they’re bandwagon fans.

“No no no we’re not cheering his injury. We are, but GS cheered Kawhi (when he wasnt a Raptor) so it’s OK!!!!!”

It’s all good. I’m sure Raptor fans will forget all about their lack of class, and start beaking how they’re the Champions by lunchtime today.

Last edited:
P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Canadians are the same as anyone else when it comes to a bunch of rowdy fans in a sports stadium and when it comes to admitting and coming to terms with being wrong about something.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last nights game was sure a nail biter, hope we get at least 1 more game that exciting.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We still good,,,,,We still the north. :girl:

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very happy that the final will be intriguing,with the arrival of Kevin Golden state I think will close this series with a victory!

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everything will be decided in 7 matches. But Toronto writes history, it's a fact

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thinks Toronto has the right coach, but he needs to grow more into it. To me, he lost both of those games Toronto dropped. That last play call was one of the worst final shot play calls I've ever seen, he literally had players spacing the floor in a sense where it wouldn't leave anyone open, even though everyone knew Kawhi would be doubled. He consistently let's play go on too long without timeouts also. 6 minutes scoreless in one game. Game 2 same thing at the end. Happened last night also in the 3rd if I recall right, then also the end he should have called one after the 2nd 3 gs hit in the last 2 minutes. Instead he let another 3 happen and it killed the momentum Kawhi had built up. I think he is a good coach and a good fit for the team, he just needs better time management and a earlier feel for what's going on.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Warriors won that one 106-105 what a nail bitter. Wish they would have made that last basket on the dying seconds. only if they would have tried for a 2 pointer instead. was an entertaining game the next one is even good to be great ..

GO RAPS GO. they are a good road team this year.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hope it goes 7 games. Raptors have surprised me with how well they've played.

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wasn't home to watch the game live and had someone spoil it even after I told them not to spoil it so I didn't bother watching... People are so damn annoying :laugh: .

I knew GS would not go out easy and I'm really hoping the raps can close it out in 6 but I would not be surprised if GS can push it to 7.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I watched a lot of Michael Jordan beating up on everybody and I thought he was the best shooter I ever saw, but Curry and Thompson shoot the 3 like he shot the 2 - they all go in. Amazing.
Jordan would post up and step back mainly, he could hit a clutch long ball, but these guys....they can spot up from 25' and they can dribble to a spot behind the line and they hit EVERY FREAKIN' TIME.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game 6 is going to be interesting. Golden State isn't a lock to win even though I hope that they do and then somehow find a way to win game 7 in Toronto. It'll be tough to win 3 straight against this Toronto team but if anybody can do it it's the Warriors.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toronto wins tonight. Golden State wont do too good on threes and the Raptors
size advantage with Durant out will prevail. Provided that Nurse doesnt call time outs that stop the Raptors 8-0 runs

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hate to see how Durant was rushed back reports today he is going to miss the full next season =/ go raptors let’s get this championship tonight

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think today's game will be wonderful, Golden has to enforce the house and Toronto wants to celebrate and drive everyone crazy in Jurassic Park, this final has broken all my bets

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Big Game tonight :)

LETS GO RAPTORS :)

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will be decided at the 4th quarter of game 7. No bet for this final

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Seems that the NBA gods have decided that Raptors need more help and took out Klay with a knee injury. If they still can't win it....

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Steph couldn't clutch it. Raptors win!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Done. :playingba World Champs! :five: Nice try by GS,,,,,a great team.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, didn't expect this to end in six games