Raptors and Golden State Warriors

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Warriors down 1-2 but not out! I thought GSW was in uphill battle in Game 3 with no Klay! Steph almost pull it off.... but not enough support...

Warriors definitely wins Game 4! You can bet you house it!
Otherwise, it's over for them!

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, a very interesting final series. At least this not take away in one gate from GS

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Toronto Raptors is very well embedded. In my opinion, it will be very difficult for Golden to take this!

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im still waiting for that lisadude to come back and give kudos to the Raptors since he stated that they wouldn't win a single game especially at GS. Raptors are Deep , just took them a minute to jumpstart their engines, They aren't a terrible team.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like injuries made this series interesting... But if both Clay and KD are ready for next i think GS still wins it with 4:2

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
KD will not be back until next season.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like injuries made this series interesting... But if both Clay and KD are ready for next i think GS still wins it with 4:2

see and that's what a lot of people are chiming in because "raptors caught a break with Stars being injured" but that's all BS , GS won without KD so KD being injured isn't anything. GS also won without Thompson as well. Gs is playing TERRIBLE basketball in the post season, the Raptors are playing hardball and the only reason they Lost the other day was because it seemed like they gave up playing defense. Raptors are playing like the better team , Injuries or No Injuries

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The raps have pulled out a great win. I think raptors in 7 games. I think warriors are going to win next game. like they did in Toronto. both teams play well under pressure.

I just think raptors have the edge though. GO RAPS GO

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Golden State did not have some of their top players on the court with the Raptors yesterday.

Steph Curry did all that he could, and make no mistake that his contribution was valuable. But he is not Michael Jordan and cannot do it alone. He needs to be playing with those high-caliber teammates who have been absent recently.

I'm mainly talking about Kevin Durant, who is younger than Curry and been ruled out from Game 4 by analysts/commentators.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s become completely ridiculous all up and down this country of mine.

I get that a Toronto team is in the Final. I know a majority of the population is in the Grater Toronto Area. I get that.

What I don’t like is how the Raptors are jammed down the throat of every Canadian like we’re all 100 percent on board. Everyone likes ice cream but no one likes ice cream force fed to you by the bucket.

On every TSN/SNET channel. Every highlight package. Every Facebook page. It’s worse than the Canucks in 2011 because the whole country has gone stupid, not just one city.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So much for a Golden State sweep! :p:p:p GO Raptors!!!! :icon_boun ALL THE WAY!!!

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Toronto is a very good team there's no doubt about that they've proven it by taking 2 against the defending champs. I still have faith in my Warriors but it doesn't look like KD is going to play this series and Klay won't be 100% in game 4 even though he's going to play. I worry more about the Warriors defense than anything else because the Raptors are getting wide open looks and knocking them down. That has to change or else the Raptors will be the new NBA champions.

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's go canada lets go! Raptors finna eat some curry and bring that bish home

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Cheering for the Toronto Raptors, I think it was difficult for Golden state Warriors despite being a great team Toronto just needs a win, 3x1 Toronto, watching on the tv very cool

Gives you Raptors champion
:driver::icon_sile:lollypop:

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Golden State did not have some of their top players on the court with the Raptors yesterday.

Steph Curry did all that he could, and make no mistake that his contribution was valuable. But he is not Michael Jordan and cannot do it alone. He needs to be playing with those high-caliber teammates who have been absent recently.

I'm mainly talking about Kevin Durant, who is younger than Curry and been ruled out from Game 4 by analysts/commentators.

Howd they win the championships before KD?

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a turn of events for the Raptors. IF the raptors win the finals and Kawhi re-signs... it's a miracle

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Warriors down 1-2 but not out! I thought GSW was in uphill battle in Game 3 with no Klay! Steph almost pull it off.... but not enough support...

Warriors definitely wins Game 4! You can bet you house it!
Otherwise, it's over for them!
Sure glad i didn't bet "the house" ,,,,,, :p:p:p and yes,it's over.:D

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in the next game Toronto will not be able to win, and Golden state will pull this match, they need to focus on it, because the team is not much weaker and then Golden state will have a chance to win the Final.

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Moreover, few people believe that the Golden state will be the Champion this year, already a victory in the pocket of the Raptors, but it often happens that the victory slips from under his nose. I'm not a big fan of these teams, but I like action! and I would like to score in the series has reached a critical 3-3!!!

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hope the Raptors win the series. It's 3-1 Raptors hope they pull this one out and end it.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raptors will win I am sure I hope next game will be last

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it looks good but never say never. Champs are back on there heels Raps one win away from winning championship hope they can pull it off next game. Going to be crazy if they do win it. but warriors aren't champs for a reason they know what it takes to win I still say Raps in seven.

GO RAPS GO

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who? What? Where? and Kawhi? :rock:

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who? What? Where? and Kawhi? :rock:

Thought it was over

Awful awful quiet on Facebook. Almost like the bandwagon has quietly unloaded.

I’m in Abby tonight. There was a “viewing party” for the heroes of Toronto at the Center

People leaving like they left a funeral. Lol. All this emotion and shit for a Toronto franchise. I guess Vancouver likes Toronto teams but only when they’re champions.

Raps may still take the series. But I think Raptor Nation May have learned a valuable lesson tonight.

Your Heroes need to win the series before Raptor Nation runs their mouths