Raptors and Golden State Warriors

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Toronto and this is indeed true. The atmosphere is prevalent to be happy, even among sports fans who are not specifically basketball players but proud of their Raptors team. Per usual, many Raptors sportswear and memorabilia is seen in the city.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Toronto in a long series. Like I said in the other thread last week, I liked the bucks and Toronto both over gs due to the match ups, which a few people laughed at me when I mentioned toronto. I think a lot here are casual fans and don't really know the teams but they know about gs due to their run they are on. Toronto is a complete team that can win even if a few of their main core players have a off night. Gs on the other hand can't do that. The main thing I said in the other post last week is that toronto average a out the same points as gs, but they give up like 15 points less a game. I'd like gs to lose because I can't stand step or klay. On the other hand I can't stand drake on the sideline either haha.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i had the patience and composure of Kahwi Lenord, i would be on top of the poker world pros

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a fun time to be from T.O!! :dancing2: GO RAPS!!! :star:

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sick effort by pascal and Marc gasol especially game one to the raptors loveeeee itttt

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Toronto wins the second match, it will be a good start for the trip to Oakland

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Toronto will take it in 6 games. If Durant comes back this could change things but it is my hope, being from canada that he would be rusty and his shots miss the mark.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden state dodavit I think experience will win I hope Kevin Durant to appear in the finals!

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of GSW bandwagon fans. The raptors are for real. I think they can win this series, especially with an injured Durant.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of GSW bandwagon fans. The raptors are for real. I think they can win this series, especially with an injured Durant.

I'm no bandwagon Warriors fan. I grew up in the Bay Area and suffered through many losing seasons with the Golden State Warriors. I started following them in 1985-86 when Chris Mullin was their best player and they were lucky to win 20 games. I hate that all Golden State Warrior fans are labeled as bandwagon because its simply not true. Granted, some probably are given the teams recent 5 year run of success but most of us out here supported this team through thick and thin mostly thin.

As for this series, I think the Raptors match up well with the Warriors and of course they have a chance to take the series without Durant in the lineup. It's a long series though and I expect the Warriors to play better in game 2.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kevin Durant is still recovering for the second game. I hope 3 game. but we will see! Good Luck the team! :D

gunit

gunit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Golden State without options I think so and they are worthy of a steff curry magic player!)

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot remember the last time G-State has seen a dominant defensive team in a series.
Toronto will not be a walk in the park for Steph and the crew.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Golden state begins to play in the third quarter) with the third match in the series will begin

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden State Warriors, a very strong team, they will win the final:damnmate:

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to Oakland is not going to be an easy walk for Toronto

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They only need 1 win out of 3 and 4 to get home court back. Looney is out for the rest of the series. He is their best defender outside of green. Klay may not play game 3, and Durant won't be back in game 3, if at all. So a win in game 3 wouldn't be shocking, they were only 5 point dogs even before that news.

Toronto beat themselves last game, they stopped playing defence mid 2nd quarter through the 3rd. GS didn't look good, even the 3rd quarter for gs was just OK at best, outside of cook going off for that quick 8 points. GS only scored once in the last half of the 4th. The problem is, Toronto barely scored as well, they just threw up 3 after 3 desperately when they didnt need to.

I could see gs making a mistake and putting kd in this next game since they are bruised up, and since gs probably knows kd won't be there next year anyway. Would be messed up if they do that.
Going to Oakland is not going to be an easy walk for Toronto

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden State Warriors, off course!!!

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really thinking golden states gonna end up winning this series in 6 or so games, but I hope it goes to game 7 and kawhi wins it

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Warriors in 6 games or less... I didn't change my mind even when the Raptors won game 1...

Warriors wins Game 3!!!

C

coolcukes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Warriors vs raptors

Here in Brazil all games will be broadcast on television and not ppv. I am Lakers fan but I think that Raptors can win this games. What are you expecting in this finals and how many games will we have?

At the beginning of the playoffs my winner was Golden State but now I think there is an upset in the making. If raptors win tonights game, i predict they will win it all. No Klay or Durant, warriors are in a little bit of trouble.