Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The game is finished in Premier League.

Liverpool will win the title this year. It's amazing how Klopp elevated the Reds from "Loserpool" to one of the best teams in Europe nowadays. And we have to wait for the Champions League, because LFC is the favourite against Atletico Madrid.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soon in Premier League boxing day. It will be hot and everyone will lose points, who less points will lose immediately will rise in the table. I also think Shefield and Wolverhampton will fly off 5.6 seats.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think with no doubt that LFC will win the premier league. Who gonna to stop them at this moment?

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the moment has finally come when Manchester city will win, they have long deserved it.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Soon in Premier League boxing day. It will be hot and everyone will lose points, who less points will lose immediately will rise in the table. I also think Shefield and Wolverhampton will fly off 5.6 seats.

Everyone will lose points? Yeah say it to Liverpool ... ;)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone will lose points? Yeah say it to Liverpool ... ;)
it seems that this does not apply to Liverpool))). they defeated Leicester in their field 0: 4. I have not seen the game, but the statistics are such that Leicester has 0 shots on target Liverpool.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it seems that this does not apply to Liverpool))). they defeated Leicester in their field 0: 4. I have not seen the game, but the statistics are such that Leicester has 0 shots on target Liverpool.

A game without history. Liverpool is already virtual winner of title. They should start celebrate. :dancing2::icon_rr:

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Bookmakers offered more than 2 odds on both the team and Even a novice after studying the data of last 2 months would have bet on Liverpool . So, if 80% had a bet on Liverpool match then It would have been a great loss for the Bookmakers.
Though they had managed their accounts because of Chelsea loss.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello!
As you all probably know, there is a 'Festive Footy Special' promotion at 888. I will be glad with any help with Premier League stakes, min odds 1.5 :)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A game without history. Liverpool is already virtual winner of title. They should start celebrate. :dancing2::icon_rr:
I sollasen with you that Liverpool are highly likely to win the championship. They can only lose the title themselves. So far only the middle of the championship and if they start celebrating now, fate can punish them.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool

liverpool should be able to keep the 1st place they have a huge lead over the second and have won all the games except one tie

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea is very unstable and loses a lot of points. They "manage" to lose on their Bournemouth and Southampton pitch but win visiting Tottenham and Arsenal. Chelsea himself is escalating the fight for the top 4.
Manchester United and Tottenham will fight to the end for 4 place, otherwise it is a failure of the season and trainers will be fired. Still interesting: will Leicester withstand competition in the second half of the championship to stay in the top 4.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Still interesting: will Leicester withstand competition in the second half of the championship to stay in the top 4.

Why not ... They still have 18 games left and considering gap between them and fifth-placed team is 11p then they pretty much can afford to lose like 4 games & still finish in the top 4 anyway ...

Apart from regular top 6 teams (Manchester-Liverpool-Chelsea) they have only dropped points in 2 games vs teams outside top6 (Wolves & Norwich) - therefore as long as they dont start dropping more points vs teams outside european places they should be fine :cool:

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea is very unstable and loses a lot of points. They "manage" to lose on their Bournemouth and Southampton pitch but win visiting Tottenham and Arsenal. Chelsea himself is escalating the fight for the top 4.
Manchester United and Tottenham will fight to the end for 4 place, otherwise it is a failure of the season and trainers will be fired. Still interesting: will Leicester withstand competition in the second half of the championship to stay in the top 4.

For me Arsenal is a big embarrassment as there is something Psychologically wrong with this team. Either this team draws a match or gets a defeat. There is no other way for this team.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they should let me cash out the liverpool bet to win the league now they arent blowing this

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me Arsenal is a big embarrassment as there is something Psychologically wrong with this team. Either this team draws a match or gets a defeat. There is no other way for this team.
01:01 The arsenal won against the MU, they should continue also. Arsenal needs to urgently change the situation, otherwise in the summer transfer window from them will leave good players, for example Aubameyang, who already regrets that passed from Borussia.

jumaischi

jumaischi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Leicester will fall next year ,just like that season after winning the title ..

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i was 14 y. o. I'm looking match BARCELONA VS JUVENTUS on Santiago Bernobau. It was Ronaldinho epoch. Amazing dream!!! I'm praying for Barcelona since 2003. ONE LOVE !

What about premier league hope to Liverpool. I'd love his playing style.

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YNWA :) at last they will win i hope. if they wont lose 3 matches in a row in the end of may ofcourse

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
YNWA :) at last they will win i hope. if they wont lose 3 matches in a row in the end of may ofcourse

Nah on current pace they can easily lose multiple consecutive games in april/may when they have already won the league ...

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only a miracle should happen that Liverpool did not win the EPL