Premier League 2019/20

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool has the best chances for me this year and with the 8 points lead all in hand.

I hope you can do it but it is still a long season. But now first set the record.:cool:

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are rumours Mourinho has taken charge of Tottenham. It will be interesting to watch

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So game week 10 started with Southampton losing at home to Leicester 0:9 ...
I guess it's safe to say that none of the remaining matches this week will have that money goals in it ...

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Manchester United will return to top 4 by the end of the season

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool to win. Even better than a game last year. Manchester City have to concentrate on winning the Champions League.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool considered , that this team is to reach , to the glory , Liverpool Champion of the League of England .!!

T

Timofeyka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another interesting tour awaits us. City have no margin for error unlike Liverpool)

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is difficult to say who will win between Manchester City and Chelsea. Chelsea are quite dangerous on the counter attack and Manchester City's defense has been in shambles so but, Manchester City can obviously score many goals with their talent and Chelsea's lack of experience in the back. I would expect a lot of goals to be scored in this one!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It is difficult to say who will win between Manchester City and Chelsea. Chelsea are quite dangerous on the counter attack and Manchester City's defense has been in shambles so but, Manchester City can obviously score many goals with their talent and Chelsea's lack of experience in the back. I would expect a lot of goals to be scored in this one!

If City dont score even half the amount of goals compared to last h2h homegame then they are automatically amateurs :cool:
Chelsea may be dangerous on counter attacks (cause they've white american shooter now) but dont forget that they have already played in Manchester this season and that trip turned out so well ;)

T

Timofeyka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea lost to city with dignity. Well Liverpool as always in the end pulled out)

bmess92

bmess92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Based on performances so far, and the number of points, Liverpool will win it. Leicester are outstanding so far, and in second place, but I don't think they got a chance at the Premier League title. Anyway, being in the top 4 at the end of the season, and playing in the 2020/2021 Champions League is an excellent result for them.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leicester looks great this season. Liverpool earned a good advantage. I wanted the season to end - Liverpool first, Leicester second.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Leicester looks great this season. Liverpool earned a good advantage. I wanted the season to end - Liverpool first, Leicester second.

Leicester looked great in their title-winning season aswell and back then they even had fewer points at this stage than right now ...
And no, they dont finish second this season ...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leicester looked great in their title-winning season aswell and back then they even had fewer points at this stage than right now ...
And no, they dont finish second this season ...
But that season all the teams from the top 4 played poorly. And in this liverpool shows an excellent result. Let's see what will happen next.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
But that season all the teams from the top 4 played poorly. And in this liverpool shows an excellent result. Let's see what will happen next.

I believe that in upcoming weeks Leicester has consecutive leaguegames vs Man City (A) and Liverpool (H) ... so surely it'll be intresting to see whether they can get anything from these 2 games. I'd assume that they should be happy if they get 1p (or 2) from these fixtures ... :)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost 2/3 more seasons ahead. Either team can either add heavily or fail the remaining season. Tottenham are close to the top 4 who know if Arsenal or Manchester United will still join the fight for the top 4. The only thing you can say is Liverpool are a clear favourite and are likely to bring the tournament to 1 place.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I hope Manchester United will return to top 4 by the end of the season

Hard to believe: the top four seems already established and the teams there are untouchable: Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Leicester are favorites to occupy the top 4 at the end of the season.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

Leicester is by far the most pleasant surprise this season. Brendan Rodgers made a solid team with a formidable fighting spirit. :):rolleyes:

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool is simply unstoppable this season. They have everything working for them. They not only have the talent of their pushing forwards but the fans backing their players and overall club. One of my wishes is to attend a Liverpool match and sing the, "You'll never walk alone!"

I am Chelsea supporter and although we have experienced a transfer ban, we are looking prime for next season with Frank Lampard (Chelsea Legend) to come away with the win but with Tottenham picking up their new manager (Jose Mourinho) and the success in the Premier League and UEFA recent matches, it will a battle like it always is for the coming year. But hands down, Liverpool has the lead and will make sure to hold it.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leicester is by far the most pleasant surprise this season. Brendan Rodgers made a solid team with a formidable fighting spirit. :):rolleyes:
All is correct. I forgot to mention the coach. Indeed Brendan Rodgers is doing an excellent job. As well as competent transfer policy. All this helps Leicester to show such a result.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's amazing, but Jurgen Klopp will give Liverpool their first Premier League title after about 30 years.

Really he is one of the best football managers ever.

But let's wait a bit more, because M. City have improved their defence over their last few games. We will see.....

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool full control right 42 out of 45 points in epl this year thats crazy

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you think Liverpool will finally win the Championship of England?:icon_rend

B

BlessYouSoul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Need to look ahead. Jürgen Klopp said last year that he should have won the Premier League instead of the Champions League. The club has not won a championship for a long time. last time In 1990. So in all probability we can say that Liverpool will win this season.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Need to look ahead. Jürgen Klopp said last year that he should have won the Premier League instead of the Champions League.

They aren't going to win CL this season so they'd be fine in league (unless City again wins like 18 of the 19 games in second part of the season) ...