Premier League 2019/20

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester united is in trouble. They cant just go spending more money the way they have done. There are financial controls in place now and they don't have good players they can sell all their players are bad buys and they will lose money on them. That club is a shambles and the manager is the worst in the league and should be managing in non league

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can’t imagine what would happen if they lost the title of champions for the season

S

Skema07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is clear that Liverpool will win the championship this year in Premier League

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Arsenal fans must be happy now cause Liverpool is 0:3 down vs Watford with 15 mins to go lol

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool lost to Watford 3-0, who is fighting to stay in the Premier League and has not won for a long time. I didn 't see the game but I looked at the goals. Of course Liverpool when you should have lost, but I didn 't expect that to be the case. If the second goal is still normal (game), then 1 and 3 goals are completely "credit" to Liverpool players. It seems that in this game they had no motivation, they believed that they could win and not make a big effort.

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Liverpool lost to Watford 3-0, who is fighting to stay in the Premier League and has not won for a long time. I didn 't see the game but I looked at the goals. Of course Liverpool when you should have lost, but I didn 't expect that to be the case. If the second goal is still normal (game), then 1 and 3 goals are completely "credit" to Liverpool players. It seems that in this game theyhad no motivation, they believed that they could win and not make a big effort.

Hi Bart.

I watched it and it was the second time this season where Liverpool didn't look at the races. Unlike last time, they didn't have the luck, that would have turned the game. Very unusual.

Watford were good value for win, a bit like Norwich on Friday night.

Finally, I am looking forward to two good wins.

Man City 5 - 1 Villa, or perhaps 6 - 1
Everton, 3 - 1.

Good stuff.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
finally liverpool lost a game it was time

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Marcwantstowin;5503414Finally said:
You definitely expect City to destroy them right :hmmmm2:

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done Watford, I hope they remain in the League.

Also good game today for Wolves, good victory against Tottenham. On the other hand was expecting much more in Everton ManU game...

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool will win the premier league this year but Man City will be back next year

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can't find sporting interest for myself in this year Premier League to keep track on it. Maybe that is why I am typing just this minute my two cents herein. While trying to simplify and clarify the reason of my interest downswing in this League, I admit that I am missing the great personalities in the League.
Mauricio Pochettino did tremendous job with "Spurs" over the last years and, in my point of view, Jose Mourinho just brought mess related to tactics and relationship to the team and team management. His appointment on the Coach is step back in progress gained by Tottenham in recent years. IMHO, after that one outcome in the Champions League, Tottenham was needed to reset mental state caused by excitement from their on-going performance and recover their physical condition. It is against this background was necessity to be proactive on transfer market that the Management did not execute. New good players with appropriate frame of mind would reboot whole team but Jose's aka "Special One" merits and achievements in the past did its job in favor of replacement of the coach.
Okie dokey.
Don't want to make much of my thoughts regarding captioned Premier League in one post.
Glad to be of service to you further on the matter if it is of any interest to you.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We waited for Liverpool to win such a long time, but i'm afraid due to coronavirus season will be stopped and nobody knows how its going to end: will it be postponed or teams will be rewarded as it stand now (if that happens, all the rival fans in the future, will troll: that it wasn't the real thing)

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How is working now ..........I think all competitions will be FROZEN........Is to risky to go forward now after the STAFF of teams get infected by the Corona.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Premier League is expected to come out with statement soon ...

Allegedly there are reports about games postponed 'til april 4 although it may be even worse ...

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Footbol

Liverpool relaxed. They put too much on the gnome of Sallah.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sport

Sallah is small but cunning. He is always in the right place.

D

Dimmarik411

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don 't believe in coronavirus. but everything stops for this reason

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think the Premier League Cup going to Liverpool with no doubt

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Salah has a good day ... Liverpool can not miss the final.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this championship even going to end. I don't think so.