Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The "Premier League" is undoubtedly the best league in the world .... There are about 6 very well-armed teams capable of winning the League ... Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool ... these are teams with great players and big budgets ,,,! I hope Chelsea can win the league ...!

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if i'm not a big fan i think City will win again the EPL. Liverpool has a kind of blockage whet it comes to this trophy cause even last year they had a big advantaje and they finished second.
Far from who will win, the most important thing is that we will see some good matches.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
~10days to go until season starts next friday so i wonder how many people here are actually playing fantasy premier league or could consider it ...

I already set up private league for cardchatters but i assume there definitely must be some kind of prize for eventual winner/top3 cause maybe in that way we can actually get decent amount of people playing it ...

So if anyone is intrested PM me :cool:

Let me know if there's still time for another (moi) to get in this league. Love PL football!!! In a St. Louis-based league that drafts Thursday night; eager to play with fellow Cards Chatters as well. -- shamanalix/Bruce

Oh, and I'll root for Liverpool (and the Spurs) this season. Though I think Man City has the depth and focus to raise the crown again … as they showed in the Shield match. Pep is peerless. Chelsea fourth Champions spot, likely to finish ahead of spotty Spurs -- especially if/when Kane gets hurt again.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
west ham Not bad this season should play and give battle to the favorites

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Let me know if there's still time for another (moi) to get in this league. Love PL football!!!

There's room for everyone. I'd like to get atleast 1/3 or 1/4 or 1/5 of that amount people who play fantasy NFL here to try Fantasy Premier League aswell but i guess it's sadly mission impossible -.-

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most chances fir victory have ManCity and Liverpool, i think City win again

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
got to bet man city to start the season off man city ml lets go

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hutzpaf and other finns here must be proud now cause Norwich scored so i guess from my location 80+ km north it's #pukkiparty in full swing right now ;)

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Norwich plays terribly on the defensive. The defenders of the guests looked ridiculous. Not only did they not have mutual understanding

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Far more interesting a discussion is if some club is going to make into the top 6 clubs, which are always the same year after year after year...........

bonekeeper

bonekeeper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also rooting for wolves! However i do not expect them to become the champion of premier League but if they can repeat previous season and stay top 8 that would be really awesome!

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After the first matches of the season is clear that again will be a battle between Liverpool and Man City. Totenham had a wery nice comeback and can be one of the teams who will put some problems. One thing we cant deny Premier Leagues is from far the best championship in the world.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm also rooting for wolves! However i do not expect them to become the champion of premier League but if they can repeat previous season and stay top 8 that would be really awesome!

Europa League might easily come as distraction for them at some point so let's see about that ...

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool and man c

looks like going to be battle between liverpool and man c - dont think you will see something interesting from either man u or chelsea😂

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a match we had today between Man U an Chelsea, and what a win for Man U, i would never expect that Chelsea will not score at least one goal. In this way the european supercup is booked for Liverpool.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm a neutral fan and I can only say that I'd love to see Liverpool win it. It is so boring seeing the same teams winning all the trophies. I loved it when Leicester won it... :fight:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I congratulate all on the beginning of the English premier league. it is sure us waits the fascinating season. it is a pity that in Russia there were difficulties with viewing, but I will try to watch and watch reviews of matches.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So now 8 matches have been played and it's Liverpool who's sitting top of the table with 100% record and 8p clear of title defenders ... Coincidence? Probably not although i wouldn't surprised if Liverpool drops points in first game after international break lol ...

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
crazy weekend. Liverpool building up a huge advantage.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably the turn to become the champion of England for Liverpool came. they didn't win premier league yet.
of course only 8 rounds are played, but if to remember last season, then the breakaway of 8 points seems serious. let's look!?

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
crazy weekend. Liverpool building up a huge advantage.

Let's be careful. The same was the case last year. Liverpool had a 7-point lead at one time. Let's hope that this time they will be able to better manage this important advantage. YNWA :icon_sant

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Manchester City FC had a dreadful result last weekend.

I think that Liverpool have some advantage, but it's still quite early to make any safe predictions. It will be an interesting season this year in Premier League.