Ongoing Soccer Thread

blacksun

blacksun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FIFA won't back down they never do, and now it looks like Utd could be the next team in the firing line for this.

Ban both of them from playing any football for a year and relegate them to the conference I say its the only way they will learn :p

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FIFA won't back down they never do, and now it looks like Utd could be the next team in the firing line for this.

Ban both of them from playing any football for a year and relegate them to the conference I say its the only way they will learn :p
100% agree.
If only we could find some shady Spurs(shouldnt be hard with Harry in charge), City and Arsenal dealings Liverpool might just clinch the title :D

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% agree.
If only we could find some shady Spurs(shouldnt be hard with Harry in charge)

Investigations are still going on from when he was arrested last year i believe - he claims all innocence of course :rolleyes:

blacksun

blacksun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% agree.
If only we could find some shady Spurs(shouldnt be hard with Harry in charge), City and Arsenal dealings Liverpool might just clinch the title :D

I honestly think over the course of the season we will be above those teams, its the other 2 that bother me.

As for Harry I don't doubt there are dodgy deals in the past but I think hes smarter than many give him credit for, I doubt anything will ever be proven.

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The other semi is on now. Germany v Norway. Final is on Thursday i think.

Germany - Norway 3:1

So it will be Germany - England .

England has improved a lot since the last time I saw them (2 years ago), it will be an exiting match.

And if any of you think girls can't play soccer it's a must-see, they're not bad at all.

I guess Germany is a slight favorite being current world-champion and not having lost the last 23 (sic !) games.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Germany - Norway 3:1

So it will be Germany - England .

England has improved a lot since the last time I saw them (2 years ago), it will be an exiting match.

And if any of you think girls can't play soccer it's a must-see, they're not bad at all.

I guess Germany is a slight favorite being current world-champion and not having lost the last 23 (sic !) games.
Yeah i gotta go with Germany in the finals.
If seen both England and Germany play recently and Germany looks alot better, but to be fair the England game i saw was a warm up game for the EC but the Germany game was in the group stage...

Az__Avfc

Az__Avfc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Speaking of England, great result last night 5-1 against them croats, shame I was too drunk to remember it lol.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Germany - England 6:2 final score.:D

And it was a very good game too imo.:joyman:

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, great to see an England team doing well again - and winning well against decent opposition. All it took was a good manager with a proven track record, unlike some of the donks the FA deems it fit to appoint on a regular basis! I don't care if he is Italian or Martian - he gets the team to play.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You do know it was 6-2 to Germany, Ian? Just checking!

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You do know it was 6-2 to Germany, Ian? Just checking!

Yes, i could have worded it better lol :)

I meant congrats to Germany & well done to England for getting to the final :top:

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching Liverpool-Burnley on ESPN2 (while taping Chelsea-Stoke). 4-0 lead, well-deserved. Burnley give the ball away too easily, but are a nice looking team going forward. Benayoun has 3 - why isn't he a starter every week?

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im in awe of Benayoun.
I wasnt happy when we bought him because i didnt rate him much and his first season was rocky but holly crap he has been good for the last 9-10months.
Every thing he touched today turned to gold and im not just talking about the fact here scored 4 goals(one was wrongly disalowed because of a bad offside call), his passing and dribbling where top class.

As to why he isnt a starter every week i thing its partly do to the fact that his best position is AMC and Gerrard owns that spot.
But that shouldnt matter he should play every game, doesnt matter if its on the left or right wing or in central midfield he just doesn disapoint.
I kinda liked they way it was today, Gerrard playing a litle more holding role controling the build up with Yossi in a free roll running rampage on the Burnley defence/midfield.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching Liverpool-Burnley on ESPN2 (while taping Chelsea-Stoke). 4-0 lead, well-deserved. Burnley give the ball away too easily, but are a nice looking team going forward. Benayoun has 3 - why isn't he a starter every week?

because lucas is clearly superior. :confused:

anyway, the lol of the day is clearly adebayor scoring vs the arse, tee hee.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont really play the same position.
Lucas is alot more holding then Yossi.
But i actualy thought lucas had a good game today and i think alot the shit he gets is unjustified.

Tonky666

Tonky666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea nice movie lol i wanna watch it too now ..
CHELSEA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooooooohhhhhooooooooooo we gonna take it this year and no1 gonna stop us :D

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Peter Crouch fell in a forest with no one around, would he make a noise? :p

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont really play the same position.
Lucas is alot more holding then Yossi.

i know - i just like to take any possible chance to bash lucas because he is horrible.

get ready for more riot-related headlines tomorrow lole - gonna try and get to the blues-villa game early and leave asap~

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i know - i just like to take any possible chance to bash lucas because he is horrible.

get ready for more riot-related headlines tomorrow lole - gonna try and get to the blues-villa game early and leave asap~

At least he's had a haircut now :)

Goodwooter

Goodwooter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love to watch soccer...when i need a nap

Az__Avfc

Az__Avfc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big game for the Villa today, bigger game for the unwashed. Don't let me down now Villa.... please...

SSanuri

SSanuri

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if there are any Arsenal fans out there... but for one I have to say Ive been extremely dissapointed by Adebayor... Granted he may have got an unfair amount of abuse from his own "fans" but I was always a fan of his skill when he was on top of his form (his laziness and droughts are another story)... Nevertheless... Adebayors celebration was despicable in that match against Arsenal... for a Professional to repay a club that made him into the striker he is today by acting like that and talking smack ever since leaving the club is very disappointing to see... I hope FA take serious measures regarding his attack on Van Persie too...
I cant wait for man city to miss out on CL... or even replace Liverpool :p