LOL @ Everton !!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Swear Engine probably living up to his name about now.....Everton 0 Arsenal 4 - and there's still 40 minutes to go. May be a good time for Everton fans to go mow the lawn or something.....is it just me or is Lescott proving a point here?

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Swear Engine probably living up to his name about now.....Everton 0 Arsenal 4 - and there's still 40 minutes to go. May be a good time for Everton fans to go mow the lawn or something.....is it just me or is Lescott proving a point here?

At least Pompey wont be bottom tonight :D

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pompey look to be in trouble this season beardy

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pompey look to be in trouble this season beardy

Yep a complete balls up by everyone involved in this so called takover :mad:

update -Everton 0 Arsenal 5

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think Pompey will have a "good" season, but I don't think they'll go down either. There are too many other teams who I think will be worse - like the 3 promoted teams plus Hull, Blackburn, etc.

Everton look bad but Arsenal look pretty good too, although the 2nd and 3rd goals were bad defensively. Everton, probably bottom of the league until next weekend at least.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stephen ireland with an early contender for goal of the season, that was sweet how he just stood in blackburns box for a bit looking around before going meh and scoring

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
meh not as good as w.e. that wigan dude is called was a sick strike!

Also massive LOL at roberto martinez the spanish welsh manager !

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ridiculous! In Rugby they put 2 officials standing by the goalposts to see if the ball goes over and between the posts. In Gaelic - an "amateur" sport, they have 2 officials at each end throughout the whole game to decide on goals and points. But in the biggest sport in the world, we can't afford to pay an extra 2 officials to stand next to the goal and decide if a goal is a goal or not! Crazy.

blacksun

blacksun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesnt even need that m8 just some sensors inside the goal like they have in tennis would do the trick. And yes it is a farce FIFA wont alllow it.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
off to watch my mighty blues destroy the evil empire, wish us luck!

blacksun

blacksun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
off to watch my mighty blues destroy the evil empire, wish us luck!

I'm hoping luke skywalker can find the exhaust port at the last minute for U :)

P.S Did u sign skywalker this summer I know there have been a few signings with fancy names :p

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool where bad.
Despreatly need a playmaker since Alonso is gone :(.
Maybe Aqualini(sp?) is that player but we wont find out until after the transfer market closes since he is injured :(.
Yossi and Reina the only players that didnt play well below standard.
The ref had a horrid day as well, giving out pointless cards on both teams and missing two obvs. pens imo.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^ i don't really see the point in that seeing as we have fantasy football. :p

yeah, liverpool were awful today.

I'm hoping luke skywalker can find the exhaust port at the last minute for U :)

P.S Did u sign skywalker this summer I know there have been a few signings with fancy names :p

for every christián benitez we've bought a barry ferguson to even the fancy name thing out.

came out of watching the blues game today about as satisfied as i ever will be after watching a 1-0 loss, tbh. they should have had more but we had a couple of good chances too, one off the line and a v good save from foster late on.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not surprised at Liverpool losing. I fancy Spurs to have a good season and our pre-season was awful. I know they say pre-season doesn't count for anything, but it can give you a lot of confidence going into the first few games. We have to play Benayoun every game - he is a good play-maker and we need them all. He is head and shoulders above Babel who has not impressed at all since he arrived. We should also play another striker or a different formation. Torres is all alone up there. Stoke next - it was 0-0 last year!

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We have to play Benayoun every game - he is a good play-maker and we need them all. He is head and shoulders above Babel who has not impressed at all since he arrived.

:icon_thum

I concur. ;)

blacksun

blacksun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not surprised at Liverpool losing. I fancy Spurs to have a good season and our pre-season was awful. I know they say pre-season doesn't count for anything, but it can give you a lot of confidence going into the first few games. We have to play Benayoun every game - he is a good play-maker and we need them all. He is head and shoulders above Babel who has not impressed at all since he arrived. We should also play another striker or a different formation. Torres is all alone up there. Stoke next - it was 0-0 last year!

Yeah I didnt understand Babel being on the teamsheet ahead of Benny when I 1st saw it and I'm still not sure what Rafa was thinking, Benny did more in the 1st couple of mins he was on than Babel did all game.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still not really sure why they sold Keane back to Spuds, leaving just Torres and a cameo by N'gog (great name) for up front.

But now Vorinin is back - hmmm, oh well :(

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Me too, I love harry as a manager he's awesome!

Spurs have a good squad aswell I think they could be up there challenging for 3/4/5 with arsenal, man city, everton and villa :)