Ongoing Soccer Thread

juanmapoker1

juanmapoker1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cristiano ronaldo is not intractable sorry for anyone who missed the shot down the bow against munich

rodrigoudf

rodrigoudf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool 0 x 2 Chelsea

City needs only your strength for the win Premier League! (Played now against Crystal Palace)

ammytyagi

ammytyagi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IN
Chips
MU produced results exactly what caretaker coach Gigg dreamed and chelsea wins 2-0 with seven changes in their starting lineup as Ba scores in injury time after Gerrard mistake and make cool $160 in the process.

Ditcho

Ditcho

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey football fans! I made this theme with the aim in particular to us – fans of the English Premier League. I hope to discuss what excites you about this (I dare say) best football championship. ;) Will add later results from this round, the classification and the programme for the next and last round of the League. I hope to provoke your interest and have a good time discussing this wonderful Championships. :rolleyes:

Official website: http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb.html
Official facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/premierleague?fref=ts

Last edited by a moderator:
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey football fans! I made this theme with the aim in particular to us – fans of the English Premier League. I hope to discuss what excites you about this (I dare say) best football championship. ;) Will add later results from this round, the classification and the programme for the next and last round of the League. I hope to provoke your interest and have a good time discussing this wonderful Championships. :rolleyes:

Merged with this thread since most of this thread is about EPL games.

Ditcho

Ditcho

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Merged with this thread since most of this thread is about EPL games.
This is the fourth time that you delete the entry from me. OK, delete the account and don't wish to participate more in this site.
Correction: you moved it. Anyway, delete account to me please.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This is the fourth time that you delete the entry from me. OK, delete the account and don't wish to participate more in this site.
Correction: you moved it. Anyway, delete account to me please.

It wasn't deleted - it was merged. We can't have 2 threads on the same topic. It is not personal - but send me a pm if you want to discuss it - this thread is for football discussion. :)

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, rest in peace Tito. Incredible coach, incredible man.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blooming Heck Chelski - always have to spoil the party with your bus parking don't you :rolleyes:

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's really, really unfair to criticise Mourinho's approach yesterday, and use terms like 'parking the bus'. They defended absolutely magnificently and had clearly been drilled to absolute perfection.

If you go to Liverpool and try to fight fire with fire, they will just destroy you.

What annoyed me is even Rodgers was complaining about the way Chelsea played. Everyone knows how Mourinho is going to set up in big games away from Stamford Bridge. Rodgers has even worked with him for Christ sake, he should know as well as anyone what to expect.

It's not Mourinho's job to go and play in a manner that will make things as easy as possible for the opponent, his job is to set his team up in a way that gives him the best chance of victory.

Even better was Graeme Souness after the game, saying things like 'Chelsea were lucky that none of the shots were deflected, they went straight to Schwarzer' which probably shows why Souness isn't managing football teams any more

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Teams are entitled to play any way they like. You're right that other coaches shouldn't complain - it's up to them to find ways around it.

But it's not that long ago that Mourinho was whining about West Ham doing the same to them at the Bridge - now that's rich!!!

The only thing I'd complain about yesterday was the blatant time-wasting that started inside the first 5 minutes - that'll only stop if refs hand out cards and add on more than 3 minutes when 7-8 have been wasted.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
madrid vs bayern comes buy a beer and potatoes to watch the game of the year! bayern hopefully win the meringues to stay crying for the tenth!

Bayern Munich - what happened to you :(

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As daft as this sounds, I think they won the title too early. Since then they've looked arrogant, a bit bored and lacking in intent.

Relaxing slightly is one thing, but they've let it turn into a slump and you just cannot afford to be even a single percent off your best against a team like Real.

rodrigoudf

rodrigoudf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UEFA Champions League

Final 24/05, Lisboa

Real Madrid x Ath Madrid

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look's like the Chelsea bus got a puncture last night.

H

hrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like we are going to have interesting final this year :)
Hopefully, Real will win their 10th Champions League trophy.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
atletico plays great football and almost makes no mistakes, but im going for real winning the CL ... but atletico will still win the league so great season for them, simeone for manager of the year)

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep expecting Atletico to run out of energy and they just don't, utterly relentless. Hope they do they job on Real so, so much

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atletico showed me how far Liverpool still has to go as a team, which is cool - as much as we have progressed this year there's a gulf to the top teams in Europe.

They seem to have a great balance between strong team defence and great team attacking....great to watch.

Should be a good final.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, last minute goals put Brighton into the play-offs, Reading out and keep Birmingham in the Championship, sending Doncaster down.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern Munich - what happened to you :(

Bayern cant win all the time Beardy. :) Ancelotti exactly knew what to do against Bayern, and Real did the job very well. C Ronaldo grew up and now one of the best strikers, plus Real is full of best stars and they have massive defense too.
I root for Barca, but now in the final I will root for Real. Their gamestyle is very spectacular. Athletico has a bit chance, but if Real can play its gamestyle, Athletico will lose. I guess we wont see many goals in this match.

E

erlanditas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid against Athletico Madrid the match between 2 same city teams, Are you too waiting this amazing CL Final?