Ongoing Soccer Thread

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So did Mario think it was a 5 day test match when he promised those 4 goals?

'Cause I haven't seen them yet...

smerald

smerald

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With Balotelli's inconsistency and attitude issues, I would not offer that much for him, but I am sure he will end up getting his asking price anyways lol. Teams seem to always take a risk on these types of players.

I also enjoyed watching Spain dominate, and El Nino, my favorite player, getting the Golden Boot lol. Hopefully, this boosts his morale and he can resurrect his career with Chelsea and make the international squad in 2014.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Legal experts has claimed that the case will rest on whether the prosecution can prove that John Terry behaves any worse to black people that he does to other races.
Terry’s Lawyer went on, “They have no case. He categorically does not discriminate, he treats everyone the same in that he’s awful to absolutely all of them.”

Read more: http://newsthump.com/2011/11/04/joh...qually-despicable-to-all-races/#ixzz20WnteY81

Haha and so true. :eek:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i read yesterday that Fulham may offer Clint Dempsey & £9 mill for Carroll - thats a deal that would be hard to say no to i was Liverpool :)

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i read yesterday that Fulham may offer Clint Dempsey & £9 mill for Carroll - thats a deal that would be hard to say no to i was Liverpool :)

The pool would grab that with both hands if it was offered.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah Fulham would be hugely overpaying there, plus I'm not convinced they could meet his wage demands. Him coming on loan to Newcastle would be hilarious, pure trolling from Ashley and Llambias

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fulham is not usually in the business of silly deals, though. I find that one very hard to believe.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exclusive pic > :D

Attachments

• manure.jpg
    manure.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 104
midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
portugal pulled an england

what exactly is an england?

they have won one tournament ever, on there own ground, unjustifiably some can say, they were no where near the top teams in the world

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what exactly is an england?

they have won one tournament ever, on there own ground, unjustifiably some can say, they were no where near the top teams in the world

Well, that's not exactly true....at the time they WERE one of the best teams in the world, beating france, argentina, Uruguay and West germany on the way to winning the trophy.

It was the team of Banks, Moore, Ball, Hurst, Greaves, Charlton, Peters - all genuinely world-class players.

In 1970, the remnants of the same team reached the QF in mexico, only to lose to Germany 2-3 when leading 2-0 with 20 minutes left and cruising...it is since then they have been SHITE!!

Last edited:
Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just started a 2012 Fantasy Premier League thread if anyone is interested....

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Redknapp told The Sun: "I would not be sure Luka would start the season at Tottenham.

"The club would be happy to sell if they get the right money. The chairman (Daniel Levy) said to him last year 'Give us one more season and if Real come in, I won't stand in your way'."

The man is an absolute joke. If it was anyone else he would not get away with shit like this, but because it's good old 'Arry, he gets license to be as unprofessional a **** as he wants. Absolutely unbelievable

I don't know why I'm even remotely shocked, but it's just not on

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The man is an absolute joke. If it was anyone else he would not get away with shit like this, but because it's good old 'Arry, he gets license to be as unprofessional a **** as he wants. Absolutely unbelievable

I don't know why I'm even remotely shocked, but it's just not on

Strangely i'm not a fan either - Play Up Pompey

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anyone wants to play the CC Fantasy Football League this year, it is in a separate thread, free to play, $10 bet if you fancy....

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whilst signing for Man Utd last night, Robin van Persies house caught on fire -
Police are thinking it was Arsene :D

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny!

November 3rd - ManU v Arsenal. Unfortunately we have to wait until April 28th for the match at Emirates....

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching WBA-LFC live. It's obviously going to be another average season, at best. Borini is too small and I can't see him making any big impact. That leaves Suarez. That's about all we have. Sad to watch this.

Just went 3-0 and could be one or two more if we aren't careful.