Ongoing Soccer Thread

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crazy week for Rangers, and Portsmouth - again. Commiserations Ian - shame to see such a well-supported club in trouble.

Arsenal out of Europe - practically - and the FAC in 4 days....

Chelsea suck - again.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

All this after the previous quiet week of Suarez & Evras spat (again :rolleyes:) Redknapp & Mandaric getting off from their court cases :mad: and Capello quitting - who says footballs boring lol :D

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Liverpool had a pretty good match today. Liam Bridcutt scored a couple of amazing goals for the reds. :p
Also, a very nice Carroll sighting. :)

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brighton scored 4 and lost! The score was very flattering. Brighton played very well first half. Home draws for all the "big" teams in round 6 but Liverpool haven't scored against Stoke in 2 league games this year, tho we did win at Stoke in the CC.

Referees make me laugh. In the first half, Carroll was in a bearhug every time a corner came in but nothing given, even tho the ref saw it. Another "law" that is ignored week in and week out.

Carling Cup Final next week! That is now a big deal for us, although to be fair we always treated it as a good competition even in our heyday, all those years ago.....

Last edited:
S

shaazy712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
liverpool game what was the score for today game//?
go REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool had a pretty good match today. Liam Bridcutt scored a couple of amazing goals for the reds. :p
Also, a very nice Carroll sighting. :)

I was so disappointed when the third OG went in - I thought he'd got a hat-trick but it was the other centre-back. :(

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich, Arsenal - Not a semi final bad line up, but all lose their first legs.

Go FC Basel, Napoli, AC Milan & Marseille :)

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh dear - Deivid of Flamengo misses a sitter

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo: The early years :D

funny-gifs-bend-it-like-be-oof.gif

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember when you posted this, why you no like the Ronaldo? :p lmao

lol :D - i suppose the new one could be Garath Bale of Spurs as well ;)

Lionel Messi the new top scorer for Barcelona (ever!)

One of his best

Last edited:
beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does your side have trouble scoring? Maybe you should get a few fans together and try this>>>>

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the most ludicrous jailings I've ever seen.
Well, he deserves some sort of punishment. But that really is a bit over the top. Much like an eight match ban for racial abuse, while others get three games for brutally breaking someone's leg.

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, he deserves some sort of punishment. But that really is a bit over the top. Much like an eight match ban for racial abuse, while others get three games for brutally breaking someone's leg.

Yes he deserves a punishment of sorts but the punishment is ridiculously inconsistent. Some get a police warning whilst this lad has been jailed. In fact the only reason this is being punished so harshly is because it got spotted by the media and they ran with it. If I see someone make similar comments and I reported them to the police this sort of punishment is highly unlikely. If I was the lawyer I'd be ripping the court apart based on the inconsistansies of punishments and saying a precedant had already been set in a few other cases.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stupid to jail him for this though.

People can beat/mug/rob and get suspended jail sentances. I've seen suspended jail sentances for manslaughter...

A few words (be it racist or not) via titter is obscene to receive a jail term.I see it day in day out much much worse..

Does this mean now we can get people jailed if they racially abuse me via the online poker table and they are from the uk?

The only reason this guy got prison was because it was in the public eye. Our justice system is a joke, we try look good by making an example like this and the real online crimals get away with everything.

It's such a joke it's unbelievable..I might have to just get all other racist comments, millions upon millions and see how receive a setance, I bet nothing is done to anyone.

Like blue says, just because it was run in the media it's been punished. Joke of a country.

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whilst hes a racist piece of shite, I think hes become victim of a clampdown on social media.