could not agree more
he should get the vaccin if he wants to play. period

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He should get vaccine, or he should skip this year of AO. He knows how strict are the rules for citizens there. Its very unfair trying to get some exception.

And that he got covid recently? Oh common, so long nothing and just in time to get exception (but still before AO to get out of quarantine). Keep your fairy tales.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that everyone, both Djokovic and the minister, got confused in this story. Let's see how they get out of it. :)

miskaapo62

miskaapo62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is said to be quarantined in a hotel in Australia right now, I don't understand why he can't prove he was vaccinated against covid or not?

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are more issues now beyond the vaccination. He lied to Australian authorities about being in another country before arrives there and there are doubts about the authenticity of his covid test. The situation is much more serious now.

miskaapo62

miskaapo62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The case of Novak Djokovic was discussed before the broadcast by the hosts of an Australian TV channel, who help the Serbian tennis player on the leaked footage and then agree to “swim anyway”.

J

Justcall529

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didnt he just get disqualified from the Australian Open for not getting the covid vaccine shot?

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Previously, they could be disqualified for doping, but now for not injecting.:nurse:

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's sad and ridiculous at the same time. Welcome to the new age.

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
C'mon it is the same story Djokovic is back Stronger

V

vaselbrassel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sports

as long as you wear your mask in the stands and out in the streets people should be fine you could even play tennis with your mask on what's the big deal??? the guy's not even real canadian anyway geeeeesss!!!!!:eek:

V

vaselbrassel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sports 2

there's all kinds of unruly people in sport anyways look at all of them wasting there money sitting there doing what the TV wants them to do those sounds are from the speakers next time you go if you do go don't make a sound you'll seee what i mean. don't pay them ethier there not worth the it.;)

DanielSnrL

DanielSnrL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the point is not what he believes or not. If I need to enter a country and this country has the x vaccine as a rule, I can't complain. So if I don't want to get the vaccine, I stay at home or go to another country. That simple. If there is an exception to it, what about the thousands of travelers who are obliged to present their vaccination card?

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the point is not what he believes or not. If I need to enter a country and this country has the x vaccine as a rule, I can't complain. So if I don't want to get the vaccine, I stay at home or go to another country. That simple. If there is an exception to it, what about the thousands of travelers who are obliged to present their vaccination card?

Real Argument.
Even stupid rules and laws have to be followed.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It seems incredible to me that we still don't have a final and irrevocable decision ... The tournament starts on Monday and we still don't know if the Serb will be able to play or not

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Djokovic has left Australia.
Australians on this occasion will announce a national holiday and the Serbs living in Australia and not only will announce national mourning.
The next call for the conquest of the Grand Slam is postponed for a year.
This time Djokovic was disqualified by the Minister of Emigration. :)

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A precedent has been created.
Now Paris can close access for Djokovic.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A precedent has been created.
Now Paris can close access for Djokovic.
Paris can close for unvaccinated athletes, or for Djokovic, that's the point, what is the goal of such decisions?

Will it apply only to Tennis, or to all sports, Football, Handball, Basketball, Athletics (Diamond League) ..., does anyone know anything about that?
Because I think there are still a lot of athletes who are not vaccinated, not just Djokovic..

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Paris can close for unvaccinated athletes, or for Djokovic, that's the point, what is the goal of such decisions?

Will it apply only to Tennis, or to all sports, Football, Handball, Basketball, Athletics (Diamond League) ..., does anyone know anything about that?
Because I think there are still a lot of athletes who are not vaccinated, not just Djokovic..

Perhaps for this reason, Djokovic has invested a significant amount in a company to develop and manufacture a cure for this type of virus.
Finally, someone made the first smart move to solve this issue.