Novak Djokovic is disqualified.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm shocked that Djokovic has now probably lost his chance of becoming the all time greats and possibly well I doubt he will catch Roger Federer's most grand slams titles.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm shocked that Djokovic has now probably lost his chance of becoming the all time greats and possibly well I doubt he will catch Roger Federer's most grand slams titles.
Perhaps due to the fact that the situation at the US Open was developing in his favor, he became nervous and lost control over his behavior.:)

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He hit the line judge with the ball. It wasn't during the draw. Could such an accident be worthy of such punishment?

He was punished according to the rules. I don't like him as a player. He plays with very strong punches. I love watching Andy Murray play, he works great all over the court.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a year's disqualification. ?????? omg.... His career might had been destroyed , probably , Then fine by me , it's all good , the fine is good , the disqialification from the tournament , I mean , the penalty could be far worse , a lot far worse than this ..couldn be ??? Right????:stoned:
For a deliberate blow to any person on the court, a penalty of disqualification for a year is possible. The Federation monitors the prevention of boorish behavior at competitions.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All sports have rules if you don;t enforce them why have rules.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Disqualification after this unintentional episode is too severe a penalty.:cool:

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Disqualification after this unintentional episode is too severe a penalty.:cool:
Perhaps really harsh. But it is impossible to separate punishment from the degree of damage done. In such a case, the tennis federation and organizers need to conduct an investigation and a court hearing to consider the case and make a decision.:icon_thum

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak is out of luck. Many players during the rally get into the judges, but if this happens to Djokovic, everyone will remember the US Open again and again.:)

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The man was hitting the ball to the ball boy/girl. No intention or frustration as misrepresented by the media. This was a shocker of a decision by the umpires. That line judge certainly couldnt have made it look worse.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Maybe it's a punishment for saying phrases that wake up people a bit, I also talk about vaccines, food, or other topics. Greetings

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Nole hit a lineup referee also yesterday in match against Khachanov. But this time there was no intention to be punished. :D

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Never heard of him.

M

Mike491

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was totally an accident, but it hit the line judge so he got disqualified.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watched the video carefully and you can see that it was his intent to hit the line judge. The decision was very harsh: you couldve fined him but not disqualified him. Even though I am not the great supporter of the joker,he is not a dirty player, you could tell from his reaction that it was an unfortunate incident

4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What nonsense is this? She didn't sue him? Djokovic is the coolest, funniest and most good-natured person in the entire sports world. The one who made this decision is a complete idiot.

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem

The problem that they can hurt someone seriously so have to be very careful. With the other player, with the judges With everybody.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
He hit the line judge with the ball. It wasn't during the draw. Could such an accident be worthy of such punishment?

In my opinion it was too severe punishment for Djokovic. As everybody saw he did not do that by purpose and he hit the ball without the power. Then he apologized in front of judge. So disqualification is too severe I guess it should be a warning.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that Djokovic was never able to recover from the incident. Let's wait for the next season.:icon_sant

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he really didn't do it on purpose. he didn't even look. Everything went stupid

Geyomobama

Geyomobama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What thats my main man...how sway, this is mental. Im completely outraged

J

Jackmagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IMO zero tolerance for this incident as to set an example if players do intend to do this on purpose they will know what they're in for

C

clip

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i saw the clip totally unintentional he didn't even look in her direction when he hit it pure bad luck could had missed her by few inches and it wouldn't be the news.