Novak Djokovic is disqualified.

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sad enough that she will do with her this example they will statue and show what to expect ...

C

cezarul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a game and this is a game moment. The player is focused on hitting the ball, not on the referee. It is wrong to disqualify a player because of a game moment.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
His attention has to be doubled due to training, there is a difference in strength and speed in his beat... That said, mistakes happen to all of us

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A line has to be drawn somewhere. It's borderline when players smash their clubs. But if other people could possibly be injured, the limit has been exceeded. I differentiate between: 1. A linesman is hit in the game. He expects it and sees the ball coming. 2. There is no rally. A tennis ball is only knocked away out of anger.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was surprising news because I couldn't believe it when I heard it

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that the disqualification did not go unnoticed for Novak.
What a nervous he became.
With such behavior, it will be difficult for him to become one of the greats. :)

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, Djokovic could not overcome the psychological pressure. The finale was a vivid confirmation.
Rod Laver can be calm until next year.
In the near future, no one will have such a great chance to win the Grand Slam in tennis.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you referring to today's loss to Medvedev?

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is too sad what happened today. :(

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is too sad what happened today. :(

Indeed, this is sad for everyone except Medvedev and his fans.
It is not known how long everyone will have to wait for the next real contender for the Grand Slam.
Rod Laver is still great and unattainable.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poor Novak.
His misadventures continue. :)
Australian people are opposed to his arrival in Australia in 2022 due to the fact that he is not vaccinated.
Residents of Australia have the opportunity to simply not approach him if they are so afraid.
But maybe this is just a way to eliminate the most successful player in this tournament in the hope of winning his compatriot. :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's the best tennis player in the world,who can hit a ball within inches at a 100mph,,,he knew exactly where he was hitting the ball,why he targeted this woman,who knows? He got what he deserved,and i hope she sues him for millions,,, What a jerk! (Jerkovic? lol)
He had an incident with her earlier with a call she made,,,then he's annoyed from losing a point and whacks the ball in her direction and hits her in the throat,,, on purpose? perhaps not intended for her throat,but he knew Where the ball was going. :rolleyes: Get a clue,,,

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a fan of Djokovic, but if he gets deported tomorrow it will suck.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Novak is a good player. he's a champion. but you need to play tennis, not do PR

S

stank12345

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think novak is a entitled brat. poor boy they wont let him have his personel chef please ,dont be a idiot just get vaccinated

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It seems very good to me, rules are rules, you have every right not to vaccinate but everyone else is. Build a Novak tournament and play with the unvaccinated:D

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think novak is a entitled brat. poor boy they wont let him have his personel chef please ,dont be a idiot just get vaccinated

He doesn't want to be vaccinated.
He's not an idiot and thinks about what to do.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The odds of a 35 year, athlete with no comorbidities, becoming seriously ill are smaller than the same athlete having serious side effects, Given it has been proven vaccinated people can still catch Covid and spread the dieses, what is the problem with him not being vaccinated?

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The governing bodies of Australia are full of idiots.
The reason for the expulsion of Djokovic from the country is that he did not indicate Serbia in the list of visited countries.
They are serious. He is a Serb and has not immigrated anywhere yet.:)
Perhaps it is hot in Australia now and the Minister of Emigration has overheated his head.
It's good that the court turned out to be more adequate.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He should get the vaccine. Simple as that. It is the rules of the Country and Tournament. If he is not ok his choice. Stay home and no complains.

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its good chance to get first place now)