NFL Game Day Thread

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Raiders "were" the best winless team I've ever seen... They had some close ones all seasons against good teams it wa sonly a matter of itme...

Though I wish this wasn't it...

They had a few games that they should have won, I have high hopes for Derek Carr he seems like he has potential and hes got a good arm. If they can pull it all together they actually have quite a bit of talent, I hope they find their way.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lions looked pretty pathetic yesterday against Green Bay:flybye:

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Three great Thanksgiving games! Seattle is my pick of the week.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Packer's colors are silver, blue, and red?

Lol maybe there was a time flux?? I could of swore the Lions played a different AFC powerhouse but yes they did look pathetic that is agreeable. I can't wait for Thanksgiving, if the Cowboys lose I'm going to punt the turkey out the back door and/or the ham.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow the cowboys are the worst team ever, being a fan of them is pointless and painful. They have such amazing weapons and some how they can't produce because they cant communicate. Then when the defense takes the field its basically the same as fielding high school kids, so undisciplined, Brandon Carr is possibly the most over paid corner in the league he can't cover the slot let alone a number 1 receiver. Until they invest in that weak ass defense they won't be a contender.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Game of the week:

Patriots vs. Packers or Broncos vs. Chiefs??

I'm picking that the Patriots vs. Packers will be more exciting

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Den @ KC should be closer. Has the smaller spread. But I see Denver rolling, KC can't throw the ball, and Denver is impossible to run on.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
looking forward to packers beating new England...

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WHO DEY! Even though it was a very ugly win, a W is a W. And...the other 3 AFC North teams lost today, which makes it a great day to be a Bengals fan!

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Brady sure was uber pissed off yesterday. You could easily read his lips & what he was saying hahaha. I love when the cameramen do their job well HaHa

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brady sure was uber pissed off yesterday. You could easily read his lips & what he was saying hahaha. I love when the cameramen do their job well HaHa

Lol it was rather obvious what he was yelling, I get it though, when you want to win so bad it hurts that's the best you can do(especially when on national television). Was a good glimpse at possible Superbowl match-up. I think the Patriots kept a little in the tank and saved a few plays for the next possible match up because not many teams have Tom Brady's skill matched let a lone surpassed. Now is when the good teams separate themselves from the pack.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol it was rather obvious what he was yelling, I get it though, when you want to win so bad it hurts that's the best you can do(especially when on national television). Was a good glimpse at possible Superbowl match-up. I think the Patriots kept a little in the tank and saved a few plays for the next possible match up because not many teams have Tom Brady's skill matched let a lone surpassed. Now is when the good teams separate themselves from the pack.

True true. The Patriots are smart like that. I know there are very few teams who hold back some of their greater plays & don't want to expose themselves to the opposition before the playoffs.

I think this was one of those games to do so. We'll see though.

I think that last nights game (MNF) was one of the worst I ever remember watching. It was pretty pathetic. The Dolphins barely won due to a 4thQ comeback. Thursday nights game (Cowboys vs. Bears) is a must win for the Cowboys & will be pretty exciting I think.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True true. The Patriots are smart like that. I know there are very few teams who hold back some of their greater plays & don't want to expose themselves to the opposition before the playoffs.

I think this was one of those games to do so. We'll see though.

I think that last nights game (MNF) was one of the worst I ever remember watching. It was pretty pathetic. The Dolphins barely won due to a 4thQ comeback. Thursday nights game (Cowboys vs. Bears) is a must win for the Cowboys & will be pretty exciting I think.

Yeah that MNF game was a joke I didn't even watch the whole game didn't even make it to half time actually. I'm not saying the Pats weren't trying but just didn't use everything they have in the Playbook only because even if they were to lose the next couple games they would still make the playoffs. And as for the Cowboys they need to win tonight to keep on pace with the Eagles and doing so won't be an issue as long as Tony feeds Dez Bryant early and Murray gets going also. The Defense can make a couple stops but I wouldn't count on much more then that.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tonight's game: Cowboys vs. Bears on NFLHD network

945dfc2a76b7934f84b1aee2befea850.png

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big win by the Cowboys last night. They needed it or they would've prob heard a bunch of shit about only winning 8 games in a season again. Their nxt 3 games will be tough ones.

DA BEARS made a decent comeback & it looked like they had a chance to win when it was only a 10 point deficit.

Overall it was an exciting game.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Cowboys just let them score in garbage time because there was no chance of a comeback. No harm if they score 20 points and no one gets hurt as aposed to what happen to Brandon Marshall, now his season is over. I'm disappointed Dez didn't snag one in the end zone but there's always next week, which we have ten days to prepare for.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm disappointed Dez didn't snag one in the end zone but there's always next week, which we have ten days to prepare for.

Yeah he was uber pissed about it too. They showed him screaming & yelling on the sidelines @ teammates/coaches. I didn't find out exactly why but I'm assuming it was because he didn't get thrown to that often on plays that he was open (& he was open a lot that game).

As far as today's games go - I'm really looking forward to the Eagles vs the Seahawks game. It's going to be exciting. Starts in 2 hours & I can't wait!

zjohnzzz

zjohnzzz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
monday night football packers/atl under 55 :~)

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today easy win by packerssssssssssss$$$$$$$$$$$$4

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah he was uber pissed about it too. They showed him screaming & yelling on the sidelines @ teammates/coaches. I didn't find out exactly why but I'm assuming it was because he didn't get thrown to that often on plays that he was open (& he was open a lot that game).

As far as today's games go - I'm really looking forward to the Eagles vs the Seahawks game. It's going to be exciting. Starts in 2 hours & I can't wait!

Yeah he is yelling on the sidelines a lot, hes very passionate and it tends to spill over. He is an amazing WR though, when its all said and done I think he will go down as one of the greatest. If he played with a gunslinger QB like Megatron does he could average better then 100 yards a game. Romo has that skill but tends not to let the ball fly so much anymore which has worked out better for the team but he still scores at least 10 TDs a year with 1000 yards.

Top 10 Games