NFL Game Day Thread

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night's game (Falcons vs. Packers) was exciting!

The 2nd half was ugly for the Packers & I thought after the 2nd TD in the 4thQ by the Falcons, that they were about to make an epic comeback. I'm not a big fan of either team & I just like to see a great game so I was actually hoping for the Falcons to comeback & win that game.

Great effort on the Falcons part & great game by both teams. Twas an exciting game!

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
bears v saints this week looks interesting. Saints D stinks, but Bears D not much better. Saints need to win..

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bears v saints this week looks interesting. Saints D stinks, but Bears D not much better. Saints need to win..

Yes, Saints HAVE to win. That division is pretty shitty this year as far as records go.

We might end up having a team w/ more losses than wins make it into the playoffs.

GO SAINTS!

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saints beat the Steelers on the road - big surprise - then got crushed by the Panthers! I think they'll win in Chicago.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
can the cardinals score against the Rams? Time to find out if the cards have anything left...

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Saints beat the Steelers on the road - big surprise - then got crushed by the Panthers! I think they'll win in Chicago.

Yes, that win against the Steelers was very surprising! Yet, so was the loss to the Panthers!

can the cardinals score against the Rams? Time to find out if the cards have anything left...

From an offensive perspective, that game was pathetic LOL. 18 total points & all off 6 FG's. Not sure I've ever seen that before. If I have, I can't recall.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wasn't there a 6-3 game a few years ago....?

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wasn't there a 6-3 game a few years ago....?

There have been 3 in the last 10 years. I don't remember seeing or hearing any of them though :confused:

e8c46e65170f019c7f6cd715ed61df70.png

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just looked it up and yeah, Cleveland beat Buffalo 6-3 in 2009....but I didn't remember Pittsburgh 3 Miami 0 in 2007!!

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just looked it up and yeah, Cleveland beat Buffalo 6-3 in 2009....but I didn't remember Pittsburgh 3 Miami 0 in 2007!!

Wow, I didn't know about that Steelers vs. Dolphins game either. WOW! A whopping 3 points! HaHa

Pittsburgh 3, Miami 0 (2007)
This was a Monday Night Football game, but ESPN should have shown poker instead. Miami was 0-10 going into the game, the field was an absolute mess like it always is at Heinz, and rain poured on the awful field all day. The game started 25 minutes late because of lightning, but unfortunately the lightning ended and the game began.
Combined, the teams gained 375 yards and the only score took place with 17 seconds to go on a 24-yard field goal. The field was sloppy, the game was sloppy, and the play luckily did not extend into overtime.

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wonder how many stayed up to watch the end?!

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cards may make the playoffs, but they should be an easy out. Great defense, but offense is almost non-existent.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
3 candidates for the game of the week...

Broncos vs. Chargers, 49ers vs. Seahawks, Cowboys vs. Eagles

They're all pretty important games but I'm picking Cowboys vs. Eagles will be most exciting.

seaeyes

seaeyes

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After Buffalo's win today. maybe they will make the playoffs....lol

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carolina still alive at 5 -8 -1.....scorp

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cards will make the playoffs, but they won't be an easy out. Great defense, but offense is almost non-existent.

Fixed your post. Ask the Rams how "easy out" they were...
I think they may make it past the first round, but Seattle is looking so good lately, I can't see the Cards getting the best of them twice in one month.

The game next Sunday in AZ should be excellent.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What a badass game the Cowboys vs. Eagles was!

I knew it was going to be exciting but I never expected a 21 point lead early by the Cowboys nor a 21 point comeback & then down to the last 7min of play to decide the game.

The NFL is awesome! :marchmell :elefant:

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Meaningful game for the Bears, playoff game for the Saints. So, this being the NFC south, Bears will probably crush them. Rooting for the Saints, but not confident.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So Cutler throws a pick on... what, about the third play of the game, then Saints fumble and give the ball back two plays later.

It's gonna be that kinda game, is it? :p

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Meaningful game for the Bears, playoff game for the Saints. So, this being the NFC south, Bears will probably crush them. Rooting for the Saints, but not confident.

After having a game like this...
b0e5b92fe5c0380e592ce11cb7240f4f.png

You should be confident that Brees will be doing more of this in the last part of the season & into the playoffs.

So Cutler throws a pick on... what, about the third play of the game, then Saints fumble and give the ball back two plays later.

It's gonna be that kinda game, is it? :p

HaHa yeah, it sure looked like it was going to be a sloppy-n-poor game but the Saints quickly changed that.

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No help from Chicago ,Cutler sure is having a shyt year.....scorp

bredstik

bredstik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like Cutler has been benched & Claussen is going to start for the Bears this week after that Monday night performance. Wow. Wheels coming off in Chicago....

Top 10 Games