lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Brees looked good and it looks like Chicago is done.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like Cutler has been benched & Claussen is going to start for the Bears this week after that Monday night performance. Wow. Wheels coming off in Chicago....

I knew when I heard about that big contract that he got that it was a huge mistake. This sure doesn't help his cause.

What were they thinking when they made that deal?!

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
it's funny, but there are still about 10-15 teams who he would be an upgrade for! But, can they trade that awful contract?

G

gipetto541

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
picks

gotta go with the packers @ -10.5 this weekend. POW

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
8 Team parlay.

Chargers +1
Eagles -7.5
Dolphins
Packers
Lions
Falcons +6
Patriots
Steelers

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bears fans must be so happy they signed Cutlet to that deal last year.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every media pundit is picking Seattle over AZ. If I were to bet, I would take the 7 points and AZ.

Upset city folks... should be fun to watch.

bredstik

bredstik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, they should have franchise tagged Cutler and watched him another season before making a decision on that big contract. They're stuck now, although it does sound like there may be some interest if they decided to trade him, even at that salary.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Both the Chargers vs. 49ers & the Redskins vs. Eagles games last night were really exciting.

What a comeback by the Chargers & what a huge loss by the Eagles

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, the Cowboys lit it up today. I did not expect that outcome they were clicking on all cylinders even the defense had a good game which is a good sign moving forward.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only thing worse than having Andrew Luck as my quarterback yesterday in a 2 week play-off for winner takes all ($250) - was having the Cardinals defense.

Ugly ugly ugly. Thankfully the rest of my team did pretty good and I still have 2 players left tonight - so will finish the 1st week pretty close.

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost my fantasy Super Bowl yesterday when Hauschka missed those 3 kicks, which he's usually automatic with. (to my father-in-law!) Frick! On to next year, back to back appearances in the Super Bowl for me in a league that's been around for 13 years, I joined last year when someone dropped out and won in my first season 2nd this year, aint too bad.

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
aren't the Detroit Lions the best?:marchmell

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn, the Cowboys lit it up today. I did not expect that outcome they were clicking on all cylinders even the defense had a good game which is a good sign moving forward.

Yup, they tore up some Colt ass! I actually expected a really close game, not a blowout by the Boys...

The only thing worse than having Andrew Luck as my quarterback yesterday in a 2 week play-off for winner takes all ($250) - was having the Cardinals defense.

Ugly ugly ugly. Thankfully the rest of my team did pretty good and I still have 2 players left tonight - so will finish the 1st week pretty close.

Yup, they both sucked yesterday. Pathetic is a better word for how they both played. The Cardinals 1st half of D wasn't so bad but afterwards it was def pathetic.

Lost my fantasy Super Bowl yesterday when Hauschka missed those 3 kicks, which he's usually automatic with. (to my father-in-law!) Frick! On to next year, back to back appearances in the Super Bowl for me in a league that's been around for 13 years, I joined last year when someone dropped out and won in my first season 2nd this year, aint too bad.

I couldn't believe he missed 1 much less 3 in a row. That sure was weird. 2 of them weren't even over 50 yards I believe. That gets overlooked bigtime though because of them winning their division. Congrats on doing so well in your league :icon_thum

aren't the Detroit Lions the best?:marchmell

They sure are having a great year, that's for sure! I haven't really heard much about them this year (other than them being in 1st place). I'm sure they'll give any team in the playoffs a good challenge.

420FLuSH024

420FLuSH024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully DeMarco Murray can get healthy moving into the playoffs I'm not sure if winning the last game is needed, especially considering a road game is an advantage for the Cowboys that being said maybe they should let Romo sit and rest that back. The defense is going to need some time to prepare they need some good disguised blitz packages and to iron out special teams.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully DeMarco Murray can get healthy moving into the playoffs I'm not sure if winning the last game is needed, especially considering a road game is an advantage for the Cowboys that being said maybe they should let Romo sit and rest that back. The defense is going to need some time to prepare they need some good disguised blitz packages and to iron out special teams.

I agree w/ all of those...

@ the same time though, sometimes when a team gets on a roll & a full head of steam, it might be better to have everyone play & keep the momentum going. Not sure which I'd prefer to do though.

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Panthers win the worst division in football .....scorp

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing game between central Michigan x western kentucky today.....49-48.....what a TD last second......

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldn't believe he missed 1 much less 3 in a row. That sure was weird. 2 of them weren't even over 50 yards I believe. That gets overlooked bigtime though because of them winning their division. Congrats on doing so well in your league :icon_thum

Thanks, I've had a blast with it, I didn't know a damn thing the first year, literally winged it when drafting my team. Went in with a plan this year, did great a lot of injuries tho.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Panthers win the worst division in football .....scorp

LOL

But hey, winning a division is winning a division, right? lol it would be epic if they somehow ended up in the SB!

Thanks, I've had a blast with it, I didn't know a damn thing the first year, literally winged it when drafting my team. Went in with a plan this year, did great a lot of injuries tho.

I remember the 1st time I did a work league. It was for the NCAA brackets though. Twas soooo fun! I can't wait til this year's one coming up...

& yes, when you have good/great players or teams & then get injuries by one or more of them, it really puts a burden on the others. Having to hope the others pick up the slack & consistently worrying about them can be total torment.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Amazing game between central michigan x western kentucky today.....49-48.....what a TD last second......

Gutsy call going for 2 to win the game. love the decision, hated the play they called. Great 4th quarter.

DaPirate

DaPirate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which Detroit Lion team will show up at GB this weekend? Don't understand how Lions were so good on offense last year and can't get a touchdown on offense this year.. Hopefully they beat the lambo curse this weekend and end the drought at Detroit..

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is gonna be an interesting weekend, I can't remember going into the final week of the regular season with so many games meaning something. Cardinals on their 3rd string QB going into the playoffs, insane, feel for that team the D has been unreal most of the year.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm struggling to decide if I want to watch the Panthers v Falcon game. Playoff spot on the line, but both teams are so bad.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm struggling to decide if I want to watch the Panthers v Falcon game. Playoff spot on the line, but both teams are so bad.

Falcons are going to win Superbowl this season.

Top 10 Games