15 minutes for either team to make 1 FG to win me my parlay lol

I'll be soooo pissed if no one makes a FG here

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck had another game of 300+ passing yards last night.

I think he has a very good chance of breaking Brees' record. Only 2 more games to do so.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Only 300 yards seemed bad to me considering how much he threw the thing

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They were down by 17 they had to throw the ball lol

I don't have a problem with teams throwing and not running but when you throw the ball like 22 times with 3 runs in the first QTR and with the new rule changes I don't think it's impressive throwing the ball 300 yards lol

Still impressive especially doing it over and over again

butttttt

Ben Roethlisberger is still better lol

Eli's receivers weren't helping out much lol

but yeah Andrew luck top 5 or 6 QB for sure

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I take that back it's impressive but not particularly surprising

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Eli's receivers weren't helping out much lol

Beckham had 156 yards receiving though. Another 6 receivers had receptions for Eli. If that isn't help then I don't know what is HaHa

Every team has receivers drop balls throughout their games so you can't really say that dropped balls were the difference in the game.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Most of that came from a sloppy 2nd string prevent defense when the game was already over.

His receivers were dropping passes left and right.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They need to make a "Dropped Passes" stat for the receivers so that fans like us can go & look @ exactly how many drops & missed yardage they had.

I'd like to compare some QBs right now HaHa

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lol well it's impossible to see how many missed yardage from a dropped catch cause who knows what would of happened after they caught it.

Also Eli and his receivers were not on the same page he would throw it one spot and the receiver wouldn't even be there lol

Though overall Luck played much better.

#1 Ben Roethlisberger

#2 Tom Brady

#3 Peyton Manning

#4 ?

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol well it's impossible to see how many missed yardage from a dropped catch cause who knows what would of happened after they caught it.

It really wouldn't be that tough.

The 1st amount of yardage they could calculate would be where the receiver dropped the ball obv. 10 yards from scrimmage, 24 yards from scrimmage etc.

The 2nd amount of yardage they could calculate would be how close the nearest defender(s) were to the receiver.

Seems like simple logic to me :albertein

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It really wouldn't be that tough.

The 1st amount of yardage they could calculate would be where the receiver dropped the ball obv. 10 yards from scrimmage, 24 yards from scrimmage etc.

The 2nd amount of yardage they could calculate would be how close the nearest defender(s) were to the receiver.

Seems like simple logic to me :albertein

No way is it that simple because some receivers just have a knack of making that first guy miss and all the other variance that comes from football

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No way is it that simple because some receivers just have a knack of making that first guy miss and all the other variance that comes from football

That is true but what it would come down to is a simple "estimation" of missed yardage. Getting into that much detail w/ it would def make it impossible to figure out.

&...

#4 could be a few different QBs...

Rodgers & Brees have been badasses for years now & Luck is becoming one. I wouldn't mind having any of them on my team.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
#4 is Rodgers Idk how I forgot about him lol

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not an in-game thing, but... Texans announce they're benching Fitzpatrick in favour of Mallett. My favourite quote on the situation:

"He said 'I'm behind you.'"-Mallett on what Fitzpatrick told him when he was named starter.

"I'm behind you..." what? With an ice pick? Dropping banana peels? Trying to make you nervous? :p

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Also Eli and his receivers were not on the same page he would throw it one spot and the receiver wouldn't even be there lol

Though overall Luck played much better.

#1 Ben Roethlisberger

#2 Tom Brady

#3 Peyton Manning

#4 ?

I support being faithful to your team through thick and thin, and he has had a helluva 2 game span, but you can't honestly say Big Ben is better than Peyton and Brady.

Really???

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Absolutely,

People just look at the stats it's one of the reasons Ben is so under estimated, I've seen every single one of his games the way he wins games in unreal.

Now that he has a line that is blocking for him (which he has never had) and has great talent to throw to.. He's always had talent to throw to but not like this - he is breaking records. 500+ yards for his second time (Peyton or Brady has never done that) two 6 TD throwing games back to back (Peyton or Brady haven't done that)

^^ Also it's not like he did that against bad teams he did it against the Colts and Ravens

We saw what happened to Brady and the patriots with no one to throw to and bad blocking. He was terrible, Ben has had that problem his entire career and he has 2 super bowl rings. (Manning only has one)

Roethlisberger also has had an injury ridden career, not that he is starting to stay healthy look out.

I also think he throws for 7 TD against the Jets lol

If only

Did you watch the video? lol

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Also Ben has been on a run heavy team, where Peyton and Brady are on a throwing team

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely,

People just look at the stats it's one of the reasons Ben is so under estimated, I've seen every single one of his games the way he wins games in unreal.

Now that he has a line that is blocking for him (which he has never had) and has great talent to throw to.. He's always had talent to throw to but not like this - he is breaking records. 500+ yards for his second time (Peyton or Brady has never done that) two 6 TD throwing games back to back (Peyton or Brady haven't done that)

^^ Also it's not like he did that against bad teams he did it against the Colts and Ravens

We saw what happened to Brady and the patriots with no one to throw to and bad blocking. He was terrible, Ben has had that problem his entire career and he has 2 super bowl rings. (Manning only has one)

Roethlisberger also has had an injury ridden career, not that he is starting to stay healthy look out.

I also think he throws for 7 TD against the Jets lol

If only

Did you watch the video? lol

I only watched about the first 2 minutes of it... Honestly the first like 7 passes didn't even show what he was throwing into or even if they were completions. I stopped after the nice run after catch for a TD screen pass to Hines Ward....

You've got blinders on to these two isolated games. He is playing well, don't get me wrong, but take out those two games and your boy is only averaging 265 ypg and 10 scores through 7 games. Nobody will be considered the best in the league at that position with those numbers.

I do give credit when deserved. The main thing to his game hasn't been mentioned yet. Having that many attempts this season (2nd in the league) and only 3 int's is his best stat, better than back2back 6 TD games, better than multiple 500 yard games (those are just feel good numbers).

The whole superbowl ring argument is completely overblown in terms of Peyton. It is just about the only thing left anyone can have against him, so it is used left and right (by the way, only 5 time MVP in history). He's had to put multiple teams on his shoulders for many, many years. He's never had the running systems like Ben has to open those passing lanes. In fact, Manning's passing game is the only reason his team has had decent running seasons, because of only 6 guys in the box in fear of his arm.

Everyone does the comparison between Manning and Brady, I don't think I've heard of any comparison of Ben/Peyton or Ben/Brady. If a poll was given among the league or sports writers or just fans in general, I don't think it would be a contest and Peyton or Brady would out vote Ben by a good amount.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah in the video you have to skip that opening part lol then it shows his highlights.

Of course no one would vote for him he is under rated.

I watched Kurt Warner pick his top 5 QB's of the season where he took the season in as a whole an had Ben in 2nd, for the reason you stated on 3 INT's

After two more games we will see what the Steelers as a whole are capable of the reason I say 2 instead of 1 is because the next game is the Jets. lol

Comparing the first half of the Steelers season to now is comparing apples to oranges. It is not the same team on either side of the ball.

Again you're lookin at the stats I'm looking at hwo they get those stats. Ben has to throw 5 people off of him before getting a 10 yard throw.

I think Ben has the best season and stats at the end of the year.

Only time will tell.

Top 10 Games