Neymar Jr.

K

kucheryaha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the biggest artist on the field. In addition, also selling. He left for a lot of money and did not really show anything. Only knows how to writhe in pain. Spilled money guy

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A player with outstanding abilities, but with a bad character. Choice money over football and moved to PSG

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neymar

And the novel will continue is that neymar goes to any other team or PSG will end his career

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in PSG neymar's career will not end, he will go to more than one club. In General, Brazilians like to finish the game and finish their careers at home

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He needs to change his atitude. He is mentaly weak. He needs to grow up. Big talet ok but cry boy´s mind.
brazil national team plays better without him.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Neymar. I like him not only as a great player but I like his personality.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Neymar will be in Barcelona

There are only a few days of negotiations between PSG and Barcelona about Neymar. I hope he returns to Barcelona and MSN + Griezmann will break the defenses of the rivals😅

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
neymar

he is a great player sometimes he does extra dribbling in situations that it is not necessary and he did an uneccesary tackle against malaga 2 years ago that gave real madrid the league, he is a great player but he has to control his ego